Kodi Community Forum
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC (/showthread.php?tid=113136)

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - SlackMaster - 2012-06-30

(2012-06-30, 14:50)Shaolin Wrote: Keep up the brainstorming on IRC!

Speaking of IRC, it's been ages for me. What's the best client to use these days? (Windows)

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - krish_2k4 - 2012-06-30

(2012-06-30, 14:34)gugahoi Wrote:
(2012-06-30, 13:53)Shaolin Wrote:
(2012-06-30, 13:39)krish_2k4 Wrote: I love the update feature!

but is it possible to get a notice/message when there is an update for SickBeard/CouchPotota/SabNZBD/ect.?

I second this, but would ask that (if possible) we could actually update CP, SB, SAB etc directly from within Maraschino. So checking for updates would check all the major apps and then overwrite any apps which are behind with the latest zip.

Possible?

We are discussing this right now on IRC. Headphones and CP seem to be possible, SB might not. First we need to finish up the actual modules tho...

cool, glad it is being discussed! Blush

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - DejaVu - 2012-07-01

(2012-06-30, 18:32)SlackMaster Wrote: Speaking of IRC, it's been ages for me. What's the best client to use these days? (Windows)
It comes down to personal preference, but my IRC Client of choice at the moment in X-Chat2. mIRC is OK if you can put up with nag screens.

And for the record...
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #maraschino

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - oneadvent - 2012-07-02

FTFY:
(2012-07-01, 22:04)DejaVu Wrote:
(2012-06-30, 18:32)SlackMaster Wrote: Speaking of IRC, it's been ages for me. What's the best client to use these days? (Windows)
It comes down to personal preference, but my IRC Client of choice at the moment is Irssi and works perfectly.

And for the record...
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #maraschino

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - N3MIS15 - 2012-07-02

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - SlackMaster - 2012-07-02

That looks awesome. Can't wait to try it out.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Shaolin - 2012-07-03

(2012-07-02, 19:42)SlackMaster Wrote: That looks awesome. Can't wait to try it out.
Ditto!

Bring on the CouchPotato Module & Headphones Module, closely followed by Multi App Updater. That'd be sweet!

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - schumi2004 - 2012-07-03

(2012-07-02, 19:42)SlackMaster Wrote: That looks awesome. Can't wait to try it out.
+1

Only module i would love to see is NZBget then for me it's complete Wink

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Shaolin - 2012-07-03

OFF TOPIC:

I know this is off topic but since this is pretty much the only thread I contribute to / read I thought I'd ask here:

I don't suppose anyone would be able to invite me to nzbs(dot)org? It is invite only now and alas, I have no invite. Sad

Apologies in advance for going completely off topic.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - schumi2004 - 2012-07-03

@Shaolin

Don't think any invites can be sent or invite system is active. My invite credits is still zero.

(2012-07-03, 14:44)schumi2004 Wrote: @Shaolin

Don't think any invites can be sent or invite system is active. My invite credits is still zero.
Oh well, many thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. If the invite system does become active I would sincerely appreciate it if an invite could find its way to me Blush

Thanks again.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - thezoggy - 2012-07-03

no nzbs.org does not use an invite system. it will always be 0. no there is no plans to open it up.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - SlackMaster - 2012-07-03

Yea, I saw a thread a while back about people discussing opening it back up and pretty much everyone there voted to keep it locked down. It's just one of those things where if you didn't get in early, you're kinda out of luck.

Although, I hear NZB.su type sites pretty much have the exact same thing, so you're not really missing out on any nzb files.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - oneadvent - 2012-07-05

I have an issue, and not sure where to put it anymore...here or the other forums, so I'll start here and then go there if this is wrong. (I put it on irc but no one answered).

If I start maraschino with my old service:
Code:
service maraschino start

it fails. This just started. So I went to the directory and did:
Code:
python Maraschino.py
and it starts on port 80 (as I indicated in the gui) however if I do it with:
Code:
python Maraschino.py --daemon
it starts on port 7000, but still shows port 80 on the gui.

Can someone tell me whats up with this and how to fix it? thanks!

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - gugahoi - 2012-07-06

(2012-07-05, 16:26)oneadvent Wrote: I have an issue, and not sure where to put it anymore...here or the other forums, so I'll start here and then go there if this is wrong. (I put it on irc but no one answered).

If I start maraschino with my old service:
Code:
service maraschino start

it fails. This just started. So I went to the directory and did:
Code:
python Maraschino.py
and it starts on port 80 (as I indicated in the gui) however if I do it with:
Code:
python Maraschino.py --daemon
it starts on port 7000, but still shows port 80 on the gui.

Can someone tell me whats up with this and how to fix it? thanks!

That is possibly a bug... will look into it.