Kodi Community Forum
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC (/showthread.php?tid=113136)

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - DejaVu - 2012-07-21

This is being discussed over on Maraschino's Forums, but seeing as I'm having difficulty over there at the minute, I'll post it on here for now.

(@Gugahoi/@NEMIS15/@MrK... Help! Akismet's doing it's nut over there, I was only posting a link to Github and it banned a Super MOD - ME LOL!!)

Graphics designed by Shaolin and CSS'd by myself, we are just toying with ideas at the moment... but think this would work well with Touchscreens. Might be an idea to have this 'activated' from the menu as perhaps sliding in from the side... and a smaller version for the Slide bar at the bottom.

Normal/Hover/Click all running from one single CSS Sprite'd image.

Give it a testicle...
http://dejavu.dyndns.info/maraschino-tests/control_panel/

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - N3MIS15 - 2012-07-21

ahh, glad to see you got it working dejavu. Sprites are making a comeback Smile

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Shaolin - 2012-07-21

Looking good DejaVu! Smile

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - gman3042 - 2012-07-21

(2012-07-20, 11:50)N3MIS15 Wrote:
(2012-07-20, 03:14)gman3042 Wrote: i get an error that for recently added episodes that there was a problem connecting to the xbmc server.. but for recently added movies.. it shows just fine.. any ideas?

AFAIK this will only happen if there are no tvshows in the xbmc database, even if your mount/share/drive is not connected they will still be stored in the xbmc database and show up in Maraschino

EDIT: gugahoi's theory of the weird characters may be plausable too.

tv shows do show in my database, recently videos show using the watchlist script on the main xbmc page.

is there anyway to see if a certain file is messing up this? cause i did a scan of my library and didn't see any special characters that might be causing this

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - N3MIS15 - 2012-07-24

Thought i might post an update about the trakt plus upgrades ive been working on in my spare time (been pretty busy with work lately)

Here are some of the implimented changes:
added support for rating media, add to watchlist, add to collection, mark as watched and add to custom list
changed recommendations to a list view and split it up into seperate sections for movies/shows
added ability to dismiss recommendations
add to sickbeard/couchpotato
new views for movies/shows/episodes
activity view
page bullets for trending
setting for default view
setting for default media
setting for amount of trending items
support for protected profiles
better logging

There may be more, i cant remember..
Its still not ready for release and im not sure when i will get the time to finish it, but here is a teaser video

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - DejaVu - 2012-07-24

I love it when you dev in secret (no commits to Git) and then all of sudden come out with this and claim you've been too busy!

Really like the 'Dot Slider' idea too!
Just wish I could get Trakt Utilities working with Pre-Frodo releases. Sad

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - tobinmarch - 2012-07-26

Any chance for a Windows install guide? The only module I am having any luck with is Disk Space. Nothing from XBMC, SAB, SB, or CP.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - hernandito - 2012-07-27

(2012-07-26, 13:34)tobinmarch Wrote: Any chance for a Windows install guide? The only module I am having any luck with is Disk Space. Nothing from XBMC, SAB, SB, or CP.

tobin we need a little more help to guide you in the right direction.... A Win installer will not help you configure this.

Where is SAB, CP, SB, etc installed..?? Locally, remote..Are they working? Where is XBMC installed and running? Locally, or a separate PC, etc.

Do you have fixed IP addresses to these devices, if so, it is the first thing you need to know...

Hi Guys,

I am loving the latest version of Maraschino... I love the CP module... I upgraded my CP to v.2 so I could run it.

However; I use Firefox as my browser and the configuration of the module is not showing up properly. I did a screencap of the module in both FF and Chrome.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks for all the great work!

Hernando

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - skabyss - 2012-07-27

I noticed recently that when searching for a show from the sickbeard module, and the search is successful, it continues to spin the the little activity circle and results in a dialog popping up saying sickbeard is unavailable.. But if i search for something and there is not result it behaves as expected.

Wanted to make note of the bug!

Thanks again guys!

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - tobinmarch - 2012-07-28

hernando,

Where is SAB, CP, SB, etc installed..?? Locally, remote..Are they working? Where is XBMC installed and running? Locally, or a separate PC, etc.

**All applications are installed on the same PC and all are functioning.

Do you have fixed IP addresses to these devices, if so, it is the first thing you need to know...

**I do have a fixed IP for the PC and assigned Ports per each application.

**I have loaded Maraschino on a linux VM and I am having the same issues when connecting to my Windows (XBMC SAB, CP, SB stc...) system.

Error I see in log is: No JSON object could be decoded.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - hellow - 2012-07-28

(2012-07-28, 15:42)tobinmarch Wrote: hernando,

you can find install guide for windows at htpc.blogg.no for both maraschino and sb.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - hernandito - 2012-07-29

(2012-07-28, 15:42)tobinmarch Wrote: hernando,

**I have loaded Maraschino on a linux VM and I am having the same issues when connecting to my Windows (XBMC SAB, CP, SB stc...) system.

Error I see in log is: No JSON object could be decoded.

Sorry, no clue how to get Maraschino working on VM....or even in Windows. But Maraschino uses the same python language as CP... if you can start those, it should be able to launch Maraschino in the same fashion..

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Burke - 2012-07-31

(2012-07-21, 16:01)gman3042 Wrote:
(2012-07-20, 11:50)N3MIS15 Wrote:
(2012-07-20, 03:14)gman3042 Wrote: i get an error that for recently added episodes that there was a problem connecting to the xbmc server.. but for recently added movies.. it shows just fine.. any ideas?

AFAIK this will only happen if there are no tvshows in the xbmc database, even if your mount/share/drive is not connected they will still be stored in the xbmc database and show up in Maraschino

EDIT: gugahoi's theory of the weird characters may be plausable too.

tv shows do show in my database, recently videos show using the watchlist script on the main xbmc page.

is there anyway to see if a certain file is messing up this? cause i did a scan of my library and didn't see any special characters that might be causing this

I know this is rather old but still....

I was playing around with settings in Maraschino today. All episodes that are shown as recently added have been watched already.

If Maraschino is set not to show watched episodes in Recently added module it will throw "There was a problem connecting to XBMC server" error, if it is set to show watched episodes

everything is OK.

Hope this helps

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - gman3042 - 2012-08-01

you are brilliant Burke

THANKS!

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - N3MIS15 - 2012-08-01

so its throwing the error if the recently added list is empty.. i will make a note of this and get it fixed