Kodi Community Forum
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC (/showthread.php?tid=113136)

- nashant - 2011-11-25

Hey Deja. Yeah, I got xbmc_control up and running. shutdown, reboot, suspend and WOL.

By the way, I've set up #maraschino on freenode if anyone wants to pop by and brainstorm.

Edit:

I've also added update and clean library functions to the media library module

- Aenima99x - 2011-11-25

guy_smiley:) Wrote:If you don't have an actual webserver, wouldn't it be easier to set maraschino up as the default directory for Apache?

I am hosting an actual website, that's the problem.

- Shaolin - 2011-11-25

DejaVu Wrote:Been making some changes to Maraschino tonight, mainly tipsy with mouseovers everywhere, would appreciate some feedback.

https://github.com/DejaVu/maraschino

It's still a little untidy and I need to work out how to add some JS globally, it works really well though.

Also has gugahoi's Sickbeard Manager added too. Smile

@gugahoi.
Do you know if any other modules are finished on the various branches as yet? I know your still working on Sickbeard & Sab's History (which caused me some headaches! Smile). I was just wondering if any of the others were functional - ie Recently-added-movies or Recommended?

EDIT-
Awesome to see someone else working on it too - antant...!

I really like the extra functionality of the SAB module (drop down list, clickable buttons for speed, pause etc) but the SAB module itself keeps flickering on my system, i.e. it dissapears for a second then reappears for about 10 seconds. Also i thought i'm mention that one of your tipsy labels in the SAB module obscures part of the text for remaining, i.e.

- DejaVu - 2011-11-25

Been mentioned before, Gugahoi mentioned this when he was modding it this is due to the Poll (refreshing) that the SabNZBd does, without it, it would not update and now it has the view it does take slightly longer to refresh.

For the 'overlay' for the Tipsy label - I can live with that but I may rename it to View Queue, it is only temporary info label afterall.

You should see what it overlays in the Sickbeard module! lol

@nashant (aka antant) Smile
I tried to pull your new bits into my Repo last night, but there were a few conflicts and I'm not sure how to merge it properly. Any objection to me adding them manually?
I want to consolidate it all so users can see what things are being done (until mrkipling adds them to the master correctly) - it'll be messy, but least it'll function with all the new bits. Call it a 'beta repo' perhaps.

EDIT
That didnt work! Is there I log I can check to find out why Maraschino is not loading in cherry?

- nashant - 2011-11-25

No problem with that at all mate. You should be able to pull the mods I made to the recently_added widget. Got recent movies in there as well now, default number of both shown set to 2 so it doesn't take up too much space. For some reason it's not updating the number shown when you change it in the settings though. Need to restart mara.

What didn't work? If you get a chance, stop by on freenode.

- gugahoi - 2011-11-26

@Mrk
Need some help man! Been trying to figure out how to prevent a module from reloading? Any tips?

- Archigos - 2011-11-26

Curious...
I grabbed Zoggy's SB that gugahoi mentioned to get the new API and it works fine from what I can tell. Then I grabbed Deja's latest Maraschino and added the SB module, entered all the details (tried SystemName first, then tried SystemIP) and no matter what I do, after I save the settings for Maraschino the module just disappears. When I changed to Zoggy's SB, I imported my DB from that so I have over 140 shows in SB and I know I'm missing at least a couple episodes from one show and have at least one show airing today (on purpose to check this out) and it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Also, I thought I read somewhere that the new "XBMC Control" module included more than just "Suspend, Reboot, Shutdown" unless I read that wrong and that's on a different repo.

Any suggestions?

--Edit--
Love the change on the recently added module to show 3 episodes and 3 movies. Smile

- DejaVu - 2011-11-26

You will need to restart Maraschino for the Sickbeard (& SabNZBd+) module to appear. Use IP Addresses as it will resolve better.

EDIT
Tipsy has been added into the base.html and the ID's added to SabNZBd+ Resume/Pause tags. But it's not doing what it should.

Putting Tipsy in the top of the Sab Module makes it work.
Can someone explain what's going wrong and where the conflict is coming from for me please?
The commit's in question are -
https://github.com/DejaVu/maraschino/commit/d78aafc4a7dbb9ea5f855cbf37a7198e3dc23771
and changed Tipsy to end of base.html, still no go -
https://github.com/DejaVu/maraschino/commit/9f1104effcdcf3ad82095a7470cd79cd7909016f

- Archigos - 2011-11-26

DejaVu Wrote:You will need to restart Maraschino for the Sickbeard (& SabNZBd+) module to appear. Use IP Addresses as it will resolve better.

I should have mentioned in that post, I had restarted both SB and Maraschino (more than once) and actually rebooted the computer as well once. It still doesn't show up.

--Edit--
Rebooted the HTPC a second time and after refreshing the page for Maraschino this time it just popped up and appears to be working fine.

- DejaVu - 2011-11-27

I have found what seems to be a small bug and am not sure whats causing it, but think it needs addressing now instead of later.

Maraschino is doing the same as what MFP does occasionally.

I think it has something to do with connecting to the XBMC Server which causes a playing video to stop. It just happened and I will look through my log to see what happened and why it force it to stop.

- Archigos - 2011-11-27

DejaVu Wrote:I have found what seems to be a small bug and am not sure whats causing it, but think it needs addressing now instead of later.

Maraschino is doing the same as what MFP does occasionally.

I think it has something to do with connecting to the XBMC Server which causes a playing video to stop. It just happened and I will look through my log to see what happened and why it force it to stop.

Probably another Windows vs Linux issue as I've never had Maraschino or MFP actually stop a video on me (unless I clicked pause or stop) but I have had a few times where (in MFP) opening the webpage would make the video stutter for like 20-30 seconds, sometimes longer... but normally just pausing the video when it starts doing that and waiting a bit before un-pausing seems to work fine.

- gugahoi - 2011-11-27

Another quick update fellas...
This is where my modules are at:

SAB w/ History: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62INia30elY
Sickbeard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRpQsvS-oGU

I know there are a lot of things that still do now look great but the functionality is there. I will try and improve them graphically tho. I'd also like some ideas for in module menus as these ones do not seem to fit the flow of Maraschino...

Cheers!

- evanl81 - 2011-11-27

Can someone please help me out and let me know where I can get the Sickbeard API Key for the Coming Eps module? I tried using the SAB API hoping it was just a typo but no dice.

Also, my thumbnails are broken in Recently Added. I'm running Ubuntu with an Eden nightly. I'm also using a mysql database.

Thanks, and great work here.

- gugahoi - 2011-11-27

evanl81 Wrote:Can someone please help me out and let me know where I can get the Sickbeard API Key for the Coming Eps module? I tried using the SAB API hoping it was just a typo but no dice.

Also, my thumbnails are broken in Recently Added. I'm running Ubuntu with an Eden nightly. I'm also using a mysql database.

Thanks, and great work here.

It is in fact a sickbeard API and it is not yet in the official release. If you still want to try out a experimental version of sickbeard which works with my module you will have to use this one.

- DejaVu - 2011-11-29

@gugahoi.

Had a look at your Recommendation Module and thought it did not really gel to well with the look of Maraschino. So I gave it a little rework to make it look 'simpler'.

Thoughts -

I can ping over the re-written template if you prefer this one... Wink
All they are crying out for now is an 'Add to CP' and an 'Add to SB' Link!

Has SB got that feature with the new API now!?

I also deleted my Repo today through pure frustration! Tipsy was installed perfectly, but decided it did not want to work right. Must be a conflict with the code somewhere. Still coming to grips with github with it's merging, pulling and conflicting too.