Kodi Community Forum
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC (/showthread.php?tid=113136)

- schumi2004 - 2012-02-10

Thanks for your reply, i'll wait for him to answer this.

Another thing that was irritating me was the Applications module, it opens links in current window. I modded it to open it in new window but maybe it's something to think about to change?

- mrkipling - 2012-02-10

schumi2004 Wrote:Thanks for your reply, i'll wait for him to answer this.

Another thing that was irritating me was the Applications module, it opens links in current window. I modded it to open it in new window but maybe it's something to think about to change?

That's probably going to be kept as it is, as you can open links in a new window by ctrl-clicking, middle-clicking, or right-clicking and selecting "open in new window" (although it varies from browser to browser).

- schumi2004 - 2012-02-11

@mrkipling, ok no problem. clear answer.

About my SickBeard banner/images problem, i think it's related to SickBeard and the latest update. I did a clean install on a different system and banners/images still don't work.

- _Mikie_ - 2012-02-11

schumi2004 Wrote:@mrkipling, ok no problem. clear answer.

About my SickBeard banner/images problem, i think it's related to SickBeard and the latest update. I did a clean install on a different system and banners/images still don't work.

What sickbeard version are you running?

- jayhawk785 - 2012-02-12

Hey--seems like the sickbeard webroot was fixed, but if youre redirecting sab via mod_proxy - it tries to force the port:

"GET /sab/:80/api?apikey=

Easy fix?

- mrkipling - 2012-02-12

jayhawk785 Wrote:Hey--seems like the sickbeard webroot was fixed, but if youre redirecting sab via mod_proxy - it tries to force the port:

"GET /sab/:80/api?apikey=

Easy fix?

Thanks for pointing that out - it was a really quick fix to ignore the port if you don't specify one, I've just pushed it to master.

- mrkipling - 2012-02-12

Have also pushed:

* recently added albums module (N3MISI5)
* the ability to queue entire seasons, TV shows, albums, etc. (N3MISI5)
* you can no longer accidentally select a bunch of text when, for example, you're trying to reposition modules (N3MISI5)
* tweaks to the styling of the library module filter (DejaVu)
* tweaks to the styling of the play/pause and stop controls in the currently playing bar (myself)

- jayhawk785 - 2012-02-12

mrkipling, thanks for the quick fix--tried to find you in irc but you were away

I got apache/mod_proxy and mod_wsgi all playing nicely now. Took me a bit but figured out why things weren't really working like they should. The sab piece above didnt help, but I had worked around that as well with some help from the guys in irc last night.

I'd mentioned something that would be nice to see--if you can either respect xbmc current setting of show watched / hide watched, or allow it as an option in recently added--that would be awesome, rather than just mark them with the white bar or check marks as watched (same within the media browser).

- N3MIS15 - 2012-02-12

jayhawk785 Wrote:I'd mentioned something that would be nice to see--if you can either respect xbmc current setting of show watched / hide watched, or allow it as an option in recently added--that would be awesome, rather than just mark them with the white bar or check marks as watched (same within the media browser).
I've started this for recently added, I will try and get it during the week if I get time

- Gravis856 - 2012-02-13

So if any python users/coders could give me advice(particularly in Windows 7), that'd be awesome. Followed the windows guide and created the settings.db successfully. Then, upon running "python setup.py", it tells me its not a batch file or command. I then made sure .py files were associated correctly.

-my PATH settings didn't have C:\Python27, so I added it. Now it simply says "python: can't open file 'setup.py' : [Errno 2] No such file or directory", which is false.

-Tried copying setup.py to the Maraschino directory itself and running it. No use either.

Thanks again!

- N3MIS15 - 2012-02-13

Gravis856 Wrote:So if any python users/coders could give me advice(particularly in Windows 7), that'd be awesome. Followed the windows guide and created the settings.db successfully. Then, upon running "python setup.py", it tells me its not a batch file or command. I then made sure .py files were associated correctly.

-my PATH settings didn't have C:\Python27, so I added it. Now it simply says "python: can't open file 'setup.py' : [Errno 2] No such file or directory", which is false.

-Tried copying setup.py to the Maraschino directory itself and running it. No use either.

Thanks again!

these guides need to be updated.. all you need to once python is installed is create a settings.py file (copy the setting_example) edit settings.py with text editor to suit your setup and then run Maraschino.py.

After that maraschino should be running

Openelec addon - hellow - 2012-02-13

Have anyone tryed the openelec addon and have some screenshot to show off?

I was wondering if its possible to install this addon on xmbc? has anyone tried? Im at work atm, so i cant test myself.

- Shaolin - 2012-02-13

Gravis856 Wrote:So if any python users/coders could give me advice(particularly in Windows 7), that'd be awesome. Followed the windows guide and created the settings.db successfully. Then, upon running "python setup.py", it tells me its not a batch file or command. I then made sure .py files were associated correctly.

Thanks again!
No need to run setup.py now. Make sure you edit your settings.py file with the Path you want your database file to be created at and then run the following:

Code:
python maraschino-cherrypy.py

The database file created by running the above code should be called Maraschino.db not settings.db

- DejaVu - 2012-02-13

hellow Wrote:Have anyone tryed the openelec addon and have some screenshot to show off?

I was wondering if its possible to install this addon on XBMC? has anyone tried? Im at work atm, so i cant test myself.

I've tried this, it complains the dependencies are not met. Would be good to try and get this working though. Save a lot of 'How do I setup' posts. Big Grin

- hellow - 2012-02-13

Do you have any screenshots to show off? Big Grin

DejaVu Wrote:I've tried this, it complains the dependencies are not met. Would be good to try and get this working though. Save a lot of 'How do I setup' posts. Big Grin