Kodi Community Forum
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC (/showthread.php?tid=113136)

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - ClayM - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-23, 16:50)mrkipling Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 04:27)ClayM Wrote: Also, is there any way to make the sickbeard "upcoming" list bigger than it currently is? It only shows about 2.5 entries.

Not currently, I'm afraid.

I manually modified the sb_content css value.

I'd like to request a feature enhancement Smile

Since I've only had this installed one night, will I get a notification when it's time to update from git ala sickbeard?

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - DejaVu - 2012-03-24

Not yet. Updater mentioned on the previous page.

Git pulling is simple enough, unzipping/overwriting in Windows is also pretty simple. Wink

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - ClayM - 2012-03-24

Oh yeah, last complaint - the sabnzbd plugin shows the time for the entire queue, but only the title of the first one. Is it possible to change that behavior to show time for first entry or multiple entries?

I know I'm complaining a lot, but this is pretty great Smile

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - N3MIS15 - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-24, 02:51)ClayM Wrote: Oh yeah, last complaint - the sabnzbd plugin shows the time for the entire queue, but only the title of the first one. Is it possible to change that behavior to show time for first entry or multiple entries?

I know I'm complaining a lot, but this is pretty great Smile

There have been some changes to sabnzbd module that are waiting review before they go into master.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - solidsatras - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-23, 21:42)ICDeadPpl Wrote:
(2012-03-22, 20:58)Livin Wrote: again fishing to see if there is interest in getting this working on Synology NASes?

I'd love that! Big Grin
If you´re at it...don´t forget the QNAP camp... Big Grin

Re: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - rflores2323 - 2012-03-24

How can i run this on a windows pc

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - TeKo - 2012-03-24

install python 2.7 download the Maraschino cherrypy version.
unpack edit settings and start maraschino-cherrypy.py.
done

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - DejaVu - 2012-03-24

It dont get much more vague than that. Try using this instead. Explains things and gets it running in no time,

http://htpc.ictcsc.net/wiki/index.php/Maraschino

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Celox - 2012-03-24

i have updated to the latest maraschino version about three days ago. and now noticed that my "recently added" which was working fine before stopped working. (it simply wont show up). i'm running cherrypy and have already double checked the settings. any idea whats causing this?

(2012-03-24, 22:02)Celox Wrote: i have updated to the latest maraschino version about three days ago. and now noticed that my "recently added" which was working fine before stopped working. (it simply wont show up). i'm running cherrypy and have already double checked the settings. any idea whats causing this?

WIP. Changes to be confirmed next couple of days. This is to allow viewing of images outside of your LAN.

(2012-03-24, 22:02)Celox Wrote: i have updated to the latest maraschino version about three days ago. and now noticed that my "recently added" which was working fine before stopped working. (it simply wont show up). i'm running cherrypy and have already double checked the settings. any idea whats causing this?

WIP. Changes to be confirmed next couple of days. This is to allow viewing of images outside of your LAN.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - robweber - 2012-03-24

One thing I noticed on the todo list that I really wanted was the uTorrent module. I decided to give it a try and below is a link to what I came up with. I used the existing XBMC uTorrent addon to create a utorrent client library that will get a torrent listing, and then the Transmission Maraschino module as a template to create a uTorrent version. I plan on enhancing it further but right now it mirrors the functionality of Tranmission only without the total ETA list. I plan on enhancing it a little but it definitely works. I included instructions in the README file but if mrkipling sees fit to include it into the main release getting it working will be a lot easier.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11963637/maraschino-utorrent.zip

P.S. I didn't create a repo or anything for this so my Dropbox link will probably only be good for a month or two before I need to delete it to free up some space. Again, if included with the main release this will be unneeded, just a quick way to get the code out for now.

I'll add this to my repo to test it.

--EDIT
Works well. Really like this! Nice job!

Re: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - robweber - 2012-03-25

Thanks. I have already seen a few things I'd like to work on more. If you want I can keep you informed of updates or would you rather I start a git clone so I can just send the pull request? I've never done that before but I'd imagine that might be the better route.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - DejaVu - 2012-03-25

@robweber - You are better to open a free git account. Github will be a little alien at first, I've been using it for nearly 2 years and I'm still learning.

I've been working on an RSS Feed module which has proven to be quite a headache
Big thanks to N3MIS15 for his patience in answering loads of my questions and helping loads when I got confused.

I'm really proud of it, but still want to tweak a couple of things -
What do you think?

Further sites can be added on request. Will put a PR in for this soon...

Things I'm aware of -
OneDDL gives 403 Forbidden when accessing their images directly. Fine once cached. Not sure how to fix. Site RSS Bug?
TPB's Feed is unstable at best and will take a few attempts to connect - Add to Transmission is also available (Cheers N3MIS15).
Some images have different aspect ratios and may overhang the boxes they are in at times (need a fix without affecting TV Banners).