Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - boblinthewild - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-26, 05:49)boblinthewild Wrote:
(2013-02-25, 08:03)mojo_lo Wrote: Downloading of the poster (actually a thumbnail screenshot) when scraping an episode seems flaky. Usually it doesn't work at all. Is anyone else having this problem?

I am having this problem since 1.3.0.9. The previous release worked great for TV shows, but the IMDB scraper didn't work. Not sure which problem is worse ...

Can you upload a sample image?
[/quote]

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what image would you like a sample of?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Arkitket - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-27, 01:40)Arkitket Wrote: Hey there, glad to see that someone is still developing this great program. I just downloaded the newest version and added all the files into my current v1.2 EMM folder to update it, but I seem to be having a problem. When I go to a movie and right click and select re-scrape nothing happens. Previously on 1.2 it would download tbn's and let me select a poster (twice for some reason) and backgrounds (also twice for some reason) and then let me review the info. Why is this not happening on 1.3.0.9?

Any one have an idea why EMM isn't working for me anymore? and perhaps how to fix it? I was just able to re-scrape a TV show and select the images correctly, its just movies it doesn't seem to be working for.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-28, 07:09)Arkitket Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 01:40)Arkitket Wrote: Hey there, glad to see that someone is still developing this great program. I just downloaded the newest version and added all the files into my current v1.2 EMM folder to update it, but I seem to be having a problem. When I go to a movie and right click and select re-scrape nothing happens. Previously on 1.2 it would download tbn's and let me select a poster (twice for some reason) and backgrounds (also twice for some reason) and then let me review the info. Why is this not happening on 1.3.0.9?

Any one have an idea why EMM isn't working for me anymore? and perhaps how to fix it? I was just able to re-scrape a TV show and select the images correctly, its just movies it doesn't seem to be working for.
Did the "update database" button on top of Ember work? If not, then check if your paths to movie collection is correct in settings, maybe readd the source in Ember settings so that Ember database is rebuilded.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Arkitket - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-28, 08:13)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 07:09)Arkitket Wrote:

Did the "update database" button on top of Ember work? If not, then check if your paths to movie collection is correct in settings, maybe readd the source in Ember settings so that Ember database is rebuilded.

updating the library works, and adds in the new TV shows and Movies, and it can scrape TV shows for posters and fanart, but not movies. For instance: I just added Rise of the Guardians, when selecting re-scrape it brings up the movie search results box, and when I select the right movie and click ok nothing happens. The bottom progress bar says scraping but no boxes pop up allowing me to select posters or fanart, or set movie info.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - rambo3889 - 2013-02-28

I just formatted my pc and downloaded the new version 1.3.0.9 and started adding my servers drives during initial startup setup
And as soon i Ember starts checking for files it sees the movie.nfo file in each movie folder and renames it to movie.info. This then breaks the ember functionalty because of some weird way it does not load the data from the movie.nfo file which it renamed.

What is up with that, anyone else have experienced this ?

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-28, 16:46)rambo3889 Wrote: I just formatted my pc and downloaded the new version 1.3.0.9 and started adding my servers drives during initial startup setup
And as soon i Ember starts checking for files it sees the movie.nfo file in each movie folder and renames it to movie.info. This then breaks the ember functionalty because of some weird way it does not load the data from the movie.nfo file which it renamed.

What is up with that, anyone else have experienced this ?

Please upload a renamed NFO. I will check this.

Ember rename all NFO to info if they have wrong entries.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - rambo3889 - 2013-02-28

Oh then i think i know the reason...

Ember couldn't scrape trailers for my entire collection so i made a program myself that downloaded trailer links and applied the information to the nfo file like.
" <trailer>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&amp;videoid=mMaJET7mD0M</trailer>"

this worked fine except
xmbc wouldn't recognize it due to the &amp; so i made a patch for my program so it would save as
<trailer>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=mMaJET7mD0M</trailer>
but that broke my own program's XML reader ( C# ) so patched agian and finally working

So to conclude
XBMC wont use trailer elements with &amp; and Ember appereantly(only my guess) will only use XML elements that use &amp;

I'll upload file in approx 2-3 hours have to go currently.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Suprnaut - 2013-02-28

I heard the newest version (3.3.1) was supposed to be out very soon. Any updates on when that will be available? I really need the date added fix for the export to website template. Is the website template going to be update to 1.7 as well?

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-28, 17:05)rambo3889 Wrote: Oh then i think i know the reason...

Ember couldn't scrape trailers for my entire collection so i made a program myself that downloaded trailer links and applied the information to the nfo file like.
" <trailer>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&amp;videoid=mMaJET7mD0M</trailer>"

this worked fine except
xmbc wouldn't recognize it due to the &amp; so i made a patch for my program so it would save as
<trailer>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=mMaJET7mD0M</trailer>
but that broke my own program's XML reader ( C# ) so patched agian and finally working

So to conclude
XBMC wont use trailer elements with &amp; and Ember appereantly(only my guess) will only use XML elements that use &amp;

I'll upload file in approx 2-3 hours have to go currently.

You can already set the Plugin:// style in Ember in the settings. No external software needed. Ember can save YouTube links for the XBMC youtube Plugin.

(2013-02-28, 18:00)Suprnaut Wrote: I heard the newest version (3.3.1) was supposed to be out very soon. Any updates on when that will be available? I really need the date added fix for the export to website template. Is the website template going to be update to 1.7 as well?

New release 1.3.0.10 comes in 5-6h. We have finalize all, last tests running. Changelog come with the release.

Re: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - blondeshanks - 2013-02-28

Update coming soon?! Can't wait to test as I've got a shedload of new films to scrape/rescrape. Hope the trailer download works Wink

New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - MaxCore - 2013-02-28

Dan i can host the release on uploaded.net if you want , just pm me

AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-02-28

Thx, but I have also a uploadet account.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - solamnic - 2013-02-28

Dont stall... upload it Wink

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - rambo3889 - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-28, 18:06)DanCooper Wrote: You can already set the Plugin:// style in Ember in the settings. No external software needed. Ember can save YouTube links for the XBMC youtube Plugin.
I couldn't seem to find a setting that allowed Ember to only find link and save it, i only saw something about downloading said youtube movie and saving it on harddrives.
Nvm
Found it i hate myself for overlooking that setting Sad

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Wolf666 - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-28, 19:43)DanCooper Wrote: Thx, but I have also a uploadet account.
I can host file on ddlstorage.com, let me know.