Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - chris0583 - 2013-05-03

(2013-05-03, 09:53)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 03:09)chris0583 Wrote:
(2013-05-02, 23:04)m.savazzi Wrote: Never used that module. Was it working in the past?
if yes we will have to try to re enabled once we finish the new version

I have never used it. I have been reading other board (popcorn and their sister boards) that people were using it. Would be so much easier to manage the internal jukebox if I could use EMM instead of their built in tool or YAMJ.

Let me know if i could help in any way?

I try to find an old Ember with a installed template. I have no plan how it works.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
Edit: I have found the default template. I check if it still works.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-05-03

(2013-05-03, 16:26)chris0583 Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 09:53)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 03:09)chris0583 Wrote: I have never used it. I have been reading other board (popcorn and their sister boards) that people were using it. Would be so much easier to manage the internal jukebox if I could use EMM instead of their built in tool or YAMJ.

Let me know if i could help in any way?

I try to find an old Ember with a installed template. I have no plan how it works.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
Edit: I have found the default template. I check if it still works.

Extract this file to Ember\Modules and make a try: Link

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - chris0583 - 2013-05-03

No go. Looking in the file it just contains two directories and no other files. I am not sure if this was intent or not?

Chris

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - SlrG - 2013-05-03

@DanCooper:

You are right and I am stupid. Smile After activating both trailer settings the button works just fine. Thank you very much!

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-05-03

(2013-05-03, 17:11)chris0583 Wrote: No go. Looking in the file it just contains two directories and no other files. I am not sure if this was intent or not?

Chris

Download this old package and copy only the folder "i don't know nbt" inside the modules folder.

http://www.fastshare.org/download/Ember_Media_Manager_32Bit_komplett_1.22386.rar

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-05-03

(2013-05-03, 09:28)orbtwin Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 00:26)m.savazzi Wrote:
(2013-05-02, 23:25)orbtwin Wrote: the subtitle lock doesn't work...
i have checked the box, when i "refresh" a movie the value of a *.srt external get lost.

what i'm missing?

can you explain better?

M

well:

1.in crtl+D option i edit the video, audio and subtitles properties. Adding a external spanish subtitles (*.srt). Ember shows all the info: subtitle added, spanish language and external type.
2.the option for locking subtitles, video and language are activated.
3. if i reload the streamdetails all the values doesn't get lost, except for the subtitles...dissapearing. The same with embedded ones.

The thing is...if i have to edit manually the subtitle for a movie that exists in the movie folder, ember drops the information for that if i reload streamdetails.
I have many movies in english audio only with the complete spanish subtitles for it, and i want to ember to remember the editings.

sorry for my english!.
since this feature was coded by me, i will take responsibility and investigate Wink

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - chris0583 - 2013-05-03

(2013-05-03, 17:42)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 17:11)chris0583 Wrote: No go. Looking in the file it just contains two directories and no other files. I am not sure if this was intent or not?

Chris

Download this old package and copy only the folder "i don't know nbt" inside the modules folder.

http://www.fastshare.org/download/Ember_Media_Manager_32Bit_komplett_1.22386.rar

Ok we have gotten a little father this time. I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - IceNine - 2013-05-03

(2013-05-03, 16:13)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 14:42)IceNine Wrote: I can confirm this issue remains in 1.3.0.12.

Code:
Title: Error
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace:    at EmberAPI.Scanner.GetMovieFolderContents(MovieContainer& Movie)
Date/Time: 5/2/2013 5:51:37 PM
===========================================================================================

I did some more experimenting and I can't get it to work no matter what combination of settings I use. I double checked what is happening and it looks like TV shows are working fine, it only affects movies. I get that error for every movie in my library. I have a flat library structure, so all the movies, nfo's, posters and fanart are all together in the same folder rather than each individual movie and associated files being in their own folders. This setup has worked for me for a long time and continues to work under EMM 1.3.0.9 and XBMC 12.1. Something is being read by EMM because the movie names are correct rather than just file names and the scraped info is actually there if I double-click on any entry, but EMM is not registering any information existing in the main list. I also did a test re-scrape on an existing movie and confirmed the files themselves are actually being updated on my server but EMM still throws that same error and still will not register any info or posters/fanart as existing, even though it just successfully scraped them. Anything that can be done to fix this would be greatly appreciated, mainly just because I'm too lazy to readily put in the time to rearrange everything. Thanks in advance!

Please upload your Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml with your standard setting and upload a screenshot of the movie folder.

Here is a screenshot of the movie list from EMM, Screenshot and from the folder the movies are stored in Screenshot. In the EMM screenshot you can see this was a first time scrape on a fresh install of EMM. The metadata info is there, but the movies list does not register anything existing. The poster and fanart tabs also don't show anything. If I do a manual rescrape then the files on the server will be updated but EMM still throws that same error and still will not register the different things existing.

Here is the settings file Settings.xml, there does not seem to be an Advanced Settings file being generated right now by 1.3.0.12. I have also included the Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml files from the working 1.3.0.9 install I have now.

AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-05-03

Sorry, my internet is broken, I can't test it today.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - orbtwin - 2013-05-03

(2013-05-03, 18:47)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 09:28)orbtwin Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 00:26)m.savazzi Wrote: can you explain better?

M

well:

1.in crtl+D option i edit the video, audio and subtitles properties. Adding a external spanish subtitles (*.srt). Ember shows all the info: subtitle added, spanish language and external type.
2.the option for locking subtitles, video and language are activated.
3. if i reload the streamdetails all the values doesn't get lost, except for the subtitles...dissapearing. The same with embedded ones.

The thing is...if i have to edit manually the subtitle for a movie that exists in the movie folder, ember drops the information for that if i reload streamdetails.
I have many movies in english audio only with the complete spanish subtitles for it, and i want to ember to remember the editings.

sorry for my english!.
since this feature was coded by me, i will take responsibility and investigate Wink

very appreciate!....thanxs..
Tell if you need some log, screenshot or something!...
Smile

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - michael123 - 2013-05-04

I think imdb is working now, but I'm doing a full scrape with it set to ask as it was finding some incorrectly. However is it possible for ember to use the year from the file name as well as just the title, for example, I have

->21 (2008)
---> 21 (2008).avi

However when it scrapes it and is set to ask it comes up with three different films called 21 to choose from. I know I can set the guess percentage in settings, but it would be better if it did it based on the year in the file name, rather than the most popular. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Also, file cleanup needs updating to include "<movie>-poster.jpg" as an option.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - the111 - 2013-05-04

(2013-05-02, 22:41)the111 Wrote: Nice work on EMM.

Comments for YAMJ module (tested on newest version):

* tvshow.nfo should be <tvshow>.nfo
* I would like to see an option to choose the separator "." or "-" or whatever is entered for the fanart and banner. I use -fanart and not .fanart so I am compatible with XBMC as well.

Good work !!!

Can this be fixed?

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-05-04

(2013-05-04, 07:49)the111 Wrote:
(2013-05-02, 22:41)the111 Wrote: Nice work on EMM.

Comments for YAMJ module (tested on newest version):

* tvshow.nfo should be <tvshow>.nfo
* I would like to see an option to choose the separator "." or "-" or whatever is entered for the fanart and banner. I use -fanart and not .fanart so I am compatible with XBMC as well.

Good work !!!

Can this be fixed?

Yes.

(2013-05-04, 02:59)michael123 Wrote: I think imdb is working now, but I'm doing a full scrape with it set to ask as it was finding some incorrectly. However is it possible for ember to use the year from the file name as well as just the title, for example, I have

->21 (2008)
---> 21 (2008).avi

However when it scrapes it and is set to ask it comes up with three different films called 21 to choose from. I know I can set the guess percentage in settings, but it would be better if it did it based on the year in the file name, rather than the most popular. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Ember check always the year in filename. But I proof that and try to make it better.

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - michael123 - 2013-05-04

(2013-05-04, 08:50)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-05-04, 02:59)michael123 Wrote: I think imdb is working now, but I'm doing a full scrape with it set to ask as it was finding some incorrectly. However is it possible for ember to use the year from the file name as well as just the title, for example, I have

->21 (2008)
---> 21 (2008).avi

Thanks.

Ember check always the year in filename. But I proof that and try to make it better.

Do I need to tick something to make it work, because at the moment I need to manually do at least 50% and as my library is 900+ films it's not practical, few examples. In Ember I ticked "Display year in list title", but it doesn't show it until after it's scraped, is that right?

Thanks for the help so far..

ImageImageImageImageImage

AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-05-04

You can remove the Folder/File name filter [\w]\(?\d{4}\)?.* from the list. Now the year is not removed from movie title.