Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - orbtwin - 2013-05-05

(2013-05-05, 19:45)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-05-05, 11:02)orbtwin Wrote: what about the question about subtitle locks?
i've done some tests again and still gets the same error: subtitles are erased when clicking reload streamdetails.

thx!
Had a full schedule this weekend so I didn't touch Ember at all, sorry for that - it's on my to do list Smile

thanks Cocotus for taking time...tell via PM if you want some log, or sth.
cheers!

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Dragen - 2013-05-06

(2013-05-05, 17:03)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-05-05, 16:35)Dragen Wrote: If there's two episodes with the same number, EMM will switch between the episodes when updating database. Please fix this and revert back to having both episodes be in the list.

Example: Dr Who 2005 season 7 christmas special is set between 705 and 706, and since neither XBMC nor EMM supports .5 in TV, the special needs to be named 705 to be placed between 705 and 706.
Another is Psych 705. It aired with two different endings. East Coast and West Coast. Neither are specials. Both must be listed as 705.

Also, still can't get R13 from the texas ftp.

r13 is not released, the latest is r12. If you have problem to connect the FTP server try it with another browser (not Chrome) or use a FTP Client. The username and passwort is integrated in the link (username: ember, password: danisgreat) and Chrome has a problem to use it.

You cant use special episodes in normal seasons or double numbers. But you can display a special episode in another season.
Read this site for more information: Link

Code:
<displayseason>7</displayseason>  <!-- For TV show specials, determines how the episode is sorted in the series  -->
<displayepisode>5</displayepisode>

Btw, this is a feature where I also work.
Tried in Opera, and IE (whatever version that ships with Win8). Both couldn't parse a login from the url gotten on the filepage.
-
Ahh, this should really be inserted into EMM's details window.

AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-05-06

Try it with filezilla

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - michael123 - 2013-05-06

Rescraped my whole library with Ember, but all my multipart films have ended up like this, does this look right/will it work? With the extra set of empty brackets?

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-05-06

(2013-05-06, 16:15)michael123 Wrote: Rescraped my whole library with Ember, but all my multipart films have ended up like this, does this look right/will it work? With the extra set of empty brackets?

I check and fix that.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - michael123 - 2013-05-06

Thanks, should I wait for the fix before I let XBMC index it all then? How would I go about fixing it without cleaning my whole library?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-05-06

(2013-05-05, 21:45)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-05-05, 21:21)m.savazzi Wrote: weird....
No, is not wired Blush This is the "HasWatched" column is not bolean (BOOL) error. I think he has edited the Media.emm not correctly.

(2013-05-05, 21:21)m.savazzi Wrote: So now I'm confused.

thumb1...thumb4: are fanart? where do I get them?
what are these ones: Extrathumbs are used in the movie info screen. These are in the normal case small pictures with movie scenes.? where do I get them?

Extrafanart are additional fanart, how many of them?

M

You can add extrathumbs while manual scraping with the checkboxes. The size is controlled by Settings -> Movies -> Images -> native/TMDB scraper -> Extrathumb Size.
I personally have set "Thumb" because the images appear very small in XBMC.

Exrafanarts are for background/fanart slide shows in XBMC and need the same/best resolution like normal fanarts.

That part of the code is a mess Smile

So there is an option for which extrathumb is extracted from the movie
Extrathumb is via checkbox, what is the blue highlight?

I'm trying to rewrite all of it Sad

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bry - 2013-05-06

I am trying to export my movie list and am receiving the error - "Export Path is invalid". I checked the settings and was not able to see a place to set the path. Anybody know if this is an error or something wrong on my part? Thank you

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-05-06

It does compile!

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-05-06

(2013-05-06, 16:46)bry- Wrote: I am trying to export my movie list and am receiving the error - "Export Path is invalid". I checked the settings and was not able to see a place to set the path. Anybody know if this is an error or something wrong on my part? Thank you

Module -> Movie list exporter

(2013-05-06, 17:07)m.savazzi Wrote: It does compile!

Big up! :D

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bry - 2013-05-06

(2013-05-06, 17:13)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-05-06, 16:46)bry- Wrote: I am trying to export my movie list and am receiving the error - "Export Path is invalid". I checked the settings and was not able to see a place to set the path. Anybody know if this is an error or something wrong on my part? Thank you

Module -> Movie list exporter

Ugh! Thank you for the quick reply!

(2013-05-06, 16:24)michael123 Wrote: Thanks, should I wait for the fix before I let XBMC index it all then? How would I go about fixing it without cleaning my whole library?

I would wait or fix the files manually with bulk rename utility. Correct file naming for Frodo is poster and Fanart without (cd1).

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - gr33n - 2013-05-06

(2013-05-05, 18:57)gr33n Wrote:
(2013-05-05, 17:59)gr33n Wrote:
(2013-05-05, 17:05)DanCooper Wrote: Check if only one scraper is enabled.

Awesome that did the Trick Big Grin

Well it semi did the trick, he now let me choose the fanarts etc and also puts the info in edit movie inside
Edit Movie info inside Pic

but when i klick Ok he doesnt save it
when i open it up agn
Edit Movie empty
its not saved :/
also when i add per hand now there some infos and klick ok and reopen it, its gone
Nothing in the Log files

On automatic Mode it does work.

Ive also tryd with a new database, same effect Movie infos only saved when automatic mode

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-05-06

No, is not wired Blush This is the "HasWatched" column is not bolean (BOOL) error. I think he has edited the Media.emm not correctly.

what are these ones: Extrathumbs are used in the movie info screen. These are in the normal case small pictures with movie scenes.? where do I get them?

M

You can add extrathumbs while manual scraping with the checkboxes. The size is controlled by Settings -> Movies -> Images -> native/TMDB scraper -> Extrathumb Size.

Exrafanarts are for background/fanart slide shows in XBMC and need the same/best resolution like normal fanarts.

By the way a few version back it would have al the fanart tagged by default, and now they no longer do. So have to manual tag each one that I want, which is usually almost all of them.

(2013-05-06, 17:45)CaptainKen Wrote:
No, is not wired :blush: This is the "HasWatched" column is not bolean (BOOL) error. I think he has edited the Media.emm not correctly.

M

By the way a few version back it would have al the fanart tagged by default, and now they no longer do. So have to manual tag each one that I want, which is usually almost all of them.

If you have enabled the option "download all Fanarts as extrathumbs in size..." for autoscraping AND set the same size for manual scraping all Fanarts are auto-checked while manually scraping.

(2013-05-06, 17:41)gr33n Wrote:
(2013-05-05, 18:57)gr33n Wrote:
(2013-05-05, 17:59)gr33n Wrote: Awesome that did the Trick :D

Well it semi did the trick, he now let me choose the fanarts etc and also puts the info in edit movie inside
Edit Movie info inside Pic

but when i klick Ok he doesnt save it
when i open it up agn
Edit Movie empty
its not saved :/
also when i add per hand now there some infos and klick ok and reopen it, its gone
Nothing in the Log files

On automatic Mode it does work.

Ive also tryd with a new database, same effect Movie infos only saved when automatic mode

Please upload settings.xml,AdvancedSettings.xml and a screenshot of a not working movie directory.