Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

- solamnic - 2012-02-09

TeKo Wrote:Yea should work.
You can load Poster (Banner), Fanart, All Season Poster (Poster) and then the Poster for each Season.

sorry it does not work...
(In season 1 of the pillars of the earth, banner is not downloaded only poster displayed (although on tvdb there is also a banner under season 1. Besides that i presume even if banner was downloaded it would also replace the original poster )

Manual downloading of banners for now Smile

- TeKo - 2012-02-09

Hmm after I scraped every Show looked like this:

- Meez - 2012-02-09

using 1.303 i get this error when trying to open the settings. and then the settings window is blank.

Title: Error
Message: InvalidArgument=Value of '2' is not valid for 'index'.
Parameter name: index
StackTrace: at System.Windows.Forms.CheckedListBox.SetItemCheckState(Int32 index, CheckState value)
at System.Windows.Forms.CheckedListBox.SetItemChecked(Int32 index, Boolean value)
at EmberScraperModule.EmberNativeScraperModule.InjectSetupPostScraper()
at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.AddScraperPanels()
at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.AddPanels()
at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.frmSettings_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Date/Time: 2/9/2012 1:58:24 PM

- Diazz - 2012-02-09

Hey guys!

I was hoping i could use Ember to add my subtitles directly, but afaik it doesnt really work?

If it does, can i add the sources of where i download them?

Thanks Smile

- Orbi - 2012-02-10

Diazz Wrote:Hey guys!

I was hoping i could use Ember to add my subtitles directly, but afaik it doesnt really work?

If it does, can i add the sources of where i download them?

Thanks Smile

ember does not add/download subtitles, it only detects if there is a .srt or another format subtitle file present in the movie folder. If it si the case it will show there is a subtitle present. Ember does not detect subtitles in containers (e.g. .mkv).

You do know there is an addon for XBMC that will download subtitles for the movie you're watching? If you want to add an external subtitle to your .mkv, use a muxing tool (e.g. tsmuxer).

- Orbi - 2012-02-10

solamnic Wrote:sorry it does not work...
(In season 1 of the pillars of the earth, banner is not downloaded only poster displayed (although on tvdb there is also a banner under season 1. Besides that i presume even if banner was downloaded it would also replace the original poster )

Manual downloading of banners for now Smile

Dig through the settings, it's mentioned quite explicitely. I don't remember out of my head where or how, if you want I can post a screenshot of my settings.

Banner and posters coexist. One does not replace the other.

- Diazz - 2012-02-10

Orbi Wrote:ember does not add/download subtitles, it only detects if there is a .srt or another format subtitle file present in the movie folder. If it si the case it will show there is a subtitle present. Ember does not detect subtitles in containers (e.g. .mkv).

You do know there is an addon for XBMC that will download subtitles for the movie you're watching? If you want to add an external subtitle to your .mkv, use a muxing tool (e.g. tsmuxer).

Thanks Smile

Yes i know about the Addon and im using it, i just thought that it would be even greater to have the subs already downloaded when i went through all the movies with ember Smile

Tmdb - dibsta - 2012-02-10

Hi all is it possible to add TMDB scaper to EMM

Cheers in Advance

Sami

- Randall Lind - 2012-02-10

It would be nice if TeamXBMC and emm could had .nfo support for collections (sets). I think XBMC needs to do this before Ember can.

I like have a picture for Christmas movies, die hard collection but would also be nice to add some information to the screen or a list of movies that would be printed instead of no information.

- upD8R - 2012-02-10

Randall Lind Wrote:It would be nice if TeamXBMC and emm could had .nfo support for collections (sets). I think XBMC needs to do this before Ember can.

I like have a picture for Christmas movies, die hard collection but would also be nice to add some information to the screen or a list of movies that would be printed instead of no information.
Not sure if I understand you: Sets are supported with XBMC and Ember has a Sets Manager (under Tools). Haven't tried it yet ...

- TeKo - 2012-02-10

Randall Lind Wrote:It would be nice if TeamXBMC and emm could had .nfo support for collections (sets). I think XBMC needs to do this before Ember can.

both support Sets and what your set shows in XBMC depends on settings and skins.

- Randall Lind - 2012-02-10

TeKo Wrote:both support Sets and what your set shows in XBMC depends on settings and skins.

It doesn't allow information only image and name like Christmas movies

- htpc guy - 2012-02-11

Feature Request:

Not sure if this has been requested yet or not but here it goes...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=121877 has a build of eden beta 3 that supports hd audio in windows. Would be great if Ember could scrape for hd audio and supply the correct .nfo so skins can show the right flags.

- Axodious - 2012-02-11

To add to the movie sets conversation it would be nice to have at some point TMDB scraping so it can scrape the movie sets rather than manually adding them.

- TRaSH - 2012-02-11

TRaSH- Wrote:i'm trying to switch over from MC7+MB7 to XBMC,

most of my movies are stored in blu-ray folder structure.

it seems that Ember saves the info in BDMV/STREAMS and it should save be placed in the BDMV folder.

source

any update when this is going to be fixed ?