Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

- dfg8745 - 2012-03-01

good luck~Laugh

- akya - 2012-03-01

PhilYHC Wrote:here ya go matey:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ujy67o15karqu

Thanks a lot Smile

@emagin - Sorry if I sounded rude.. yesterday was a pretty bad day regarding xbmc and my internet Nerd

- Randall Lind - 2012-03-01

Here's a strange issue I can't add House episode 8x13 for some reason will not scape it. it is in the right folder but doesn't show up when updating TV shows.

I had to re-download the show and once I did I was able to re-add and Ember saw it. strange.

- TeKo - 2012-03-02

How can I set the source to bluray for every .mkv?
I tried the media source editor but iit doesnt seem to work.

- bigdog66 - 2012-03-02

TeKo Wrote:How can I set the source to bluray for every .mkv?
I tried the media source editor but iit doesnt seem to work.

Sorry I don't know if you can set all in one swoop but i started changing the names of my movie files so that the skin I use will use Bluray covers....but i did notice that this also auto set it to Bluray in Ember also

So I just added .Bluray after the name.....so my files are named "Something.Bluray.mkv"

hope it helps!

BTW....has anyone heard from bodrick .....I hope he hasn't gone awol....well hopefully health wise he is fine

- TeKo - 2012-03-02

He posted in this thread yesterday... last month.

thanks but I want to set the source tag and not the filename.

- JustinAiken - 2012-03-02

EDIT>SETTINGS>MISC>MEDIA SOURCES EDITOR

To the right check "Map Media Source by File Extension"

Then add your .mkv...

- TeKo - 2012-03-02

clock2113 Wrote:EDIT>SETTINGS>MISC>MEDIA SOURCES EDITOR

To the right check "Map Media Source by File Extension"

Then add your .mkv...

Have you tried this?

Not working for me.

- JustinAiken - 2012-03-02

Yeah, it works for me (using it to set .ISO to DVD source)...

- TeKo - 2012-03-02

Hmm somehow this only works for new movies and not for rescrape.
So I have to delete the nfo and rescan everything...

- bodrick - 2012-03-03

bigdog66 Wrote:Sorry I don't know if you can set all in one swoop but i started changing the names of my movie files so that the skin I use will use Bluray covers....but i did notice that this also auto set it to Bluray in Ember also

So I just added .Bluray after the name.....so my files are named "Something.Bluray.mkv"

hope it helps!

BTW....has anyone heard from bodrick .....I hope he hasn't gone awol....well hopefully health wise he is fine

Nope, I'm not AWOL, just been really really busy with RL, I'm hoping in upcoming days/weeks I'll get some more time to work on EMM, but its still something I want to do and I'm not going to give up. Thanks for the support and I hope I can continue making you all happy.

- bigdog66 - 2012-03-05

bodrick Wrote:Nope, I'm not AWOL, just been really really busy with RL, I'm hoping in upcoming days/weeks I'll get some more time to work on EMM, but its still something I want to do and I'm not going to give up. Thanks for the support and I hope I can continue making you all happy.

Great to hear you are well Bodrick!

Always look forward to advances in Ember but much more important that you are well!

- pepar - 2012-03-05

Hope it's OK to post here if I am not using XMBC ... :o

Lots of new ground being broken here for me. New A-300 (my first networked media player), set up YAMJ/Eversion and now I am experimenting with a few movies to see what I can use to build and manage a library. To get YAMJ setup, it needed to scan/scrape the two titles it found at the time. Then I added another title and "installed" EMM. It scanned and scraped and I have that set up correctly, but when I launch YAMJ I see only the two original titles. And I can tell that it is still displaying what YAMJ had scraped and not what I had done with EMM.

YAMJ is storing (at least) art in the "jukebox" folder while EMM is placing related items in the respective movie folders. Is there a setting in YAMJ that will change where it looks?

I posted this on the EMM "forum" as well, but I'm not sure that it is well-frequented. The most recent post was from a month or two ago.

Jeff

- firedrow - 2012-03-06

All my TV series are stored as:

<TV Show>\Season ##\##.ext

But Ember is detecting them as:

<TV Show>\Season ##\-##.ext

Is there a way to remove the hyphen without renaming all the individual files?

- grumbler - 2012-03-06

snowjim Wrote:When adding new episodes to existing TV shows I just hit Update Library, this should fill the episode poster and info automatic but sometimes its not? I have to take rescrape on some episodes to get this working?
The automatic scape of new episodes found during "Update" seems to be broken in Version 1.3.0.2 provided in this thread.

It still works in my old installation of Ember (1.2 v2397) so it seems some of the changes in the current version broke this functionality.

Didn't try the experimental 1.3.0.3 as there are a lot of bug reports.