Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - TeKo - 2012-03-22

Thats another problem when I use movie.nfo/tbn/jpg Ember doesnt save anything it only works with <movie>.

I just dl it again and try to set up everything from scratch reporting back in some mins.

EDIT:
Oh wow I think I got everything working now...
Autorenaming/creating folders scrape ervything.
Commandline scraping.
Scrape working youtube trailers.

Thanks to everyone and lets hope for a new version in the next weeks Wink

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - shaktoo - 2012-03-23

generious, that is a good tutorial. I tried to fit that into using with utorrent & Couchpotato but wasnt able to get it going. I have ember setup otherwise perfectly. and couchpotato & u torrent are all set up perefctly. just wish to automate the scraping with emm. currently ( in win 7x64/Eden Rc2) Utorrent downloads to a folder is unpacked by SCRU ( if is in zip ) then moves to a nother fiolder watched by couchpotato which then processes the movie with trailer +(basic)nfo & fanarts / TBN's & finally moves to final destination . I wish to have the batch script come in the last and update & auto scrape but am not able to.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bossanova808 - 2012-03-23

@TeKo - am I reading that correctly - you have youtube trailer scraping working in a current Ember?

If so -what's the secret - which scraper etc? I am really missing my trailer scraping....

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - TeKo - 2012-03-23

Not working like it should be but once bodrick is working on Ember again it should be easy to fix.

Right now I just use Textcrawler:
http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk/content/textcrawler/tcdownload

In Ember set supported sites Youtube/tmd and IMDB

After scraping you should have a working youtube link in the .nfos.

Set Filefilter to: *.nfo select my Moviefolder
Find: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Replace: plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&amp;videoid=
Find
Replace

Takes some seconds and you have working trailers in XBMC.

source: xbmcnerds

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - generious - 2012-03-23

(2012-03-22, 16:47)TeKo Wrote: Thats another problem when I use movie.nfo/tbn/jpg Ember doesnt save anything it only works with <movie>.

I just dl it again and try to set up everything from scratch reporting back in some mins.

EDIT:
Oh wow I think I got everything working now...
Autorenaming/creating folders scrape ervything.
Commandline scraping.
Scrape working youtube trailers.

Thanks to everyone and lets hope for a new version in the next weeks Wink

Excellent glad to hear you got it sorted Smile

(2012-03-23, 02:43)shaktoo Wrote: generious, that is a good tutorial. I tried to fit that into using with utorrent & Couchpotato but wasnt able to get it going. I have ember setup otherwise perfectly. and couchpotato & u torrent are all set up perefctly. just wish to automate the scraping with emm. currently ( in win 7x64/Eden Rc2) Utorrent downloads to a folder is unpacked by SCRU ( if is in zip ) then moves to a nother fiolder watched by couchpotato which then processes the movie with trailer +(basic)nfo & fanarts / TBN's & finally moves to final destination . I wish to have the batch script come in the last and update & auto scrape but am not able to.

Why not create a simple batch file as in my previous post to Teko and have it run as a scheduled task?

Or else if you are using couchpotato R36 under renaming you will see a two new options called
Post-Processing Script ( check box )
and File Path
Just drop the batch file into the file path directory once it has cleaned them up it will run it this way( well it is meant to, I haven't used or tested it myself)

generious thanks will try that. so will the script update and scrape with emm as command line ? does emm need to be running for this ( i presume not ) I would really appreciate help as I have not been able to get this going .
the batch file do i need to change anything in that ?
thanks for your patience & help

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - TeKo - 2012-03-23

Somehow ofdb scraping stoped working today...
Dont know why, I didnt change any settings but I get only english title and plot.

NVM working again maybe a server problem.

got it working, i had to edit the batch file and now all is working , thanks generious

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - deh2k7 - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-13, 21:18)deh2k7 Wrote: Hi - I'm running an ancient (pre-Bodrick) version of Ember that's still working well for me. Somehow, I seem to have lucked out on that. I did notice one issue in my build that prevents me from doing any mass updating of media nfo's. In my collection I frequently use the 'Sort Title' field. If I do a batch update to movies where I previously have specified a sort title, when Ember does the update (like updating actors or updating the mediainfo) it wipes out the sort title.

Does anyone use Sort Title and can anyone verify if this is still an issue in the new Ember? I'm hesitant to update my version since it's still working, but I would like to upgrade to account for some of the XBMC schema changes, like country, and also to do occasional batch updates.

Thanks in advance for the help!

After experimenting with 1.3.0.3 I can confirm that the new ember preserves the sort title during batch updates.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - rduggu - 2012-03-25

Hi guys love ember been using it for years now, should i update to the new version tho??

Mine is working well the only issue i have is that tv shows dont scrape automatically and i have to scrape each episode individually Sad

any recommedations??

thanks in advance

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - TeKo - 2012-03-25

Nothing wrong with updating.
But TV is still not really working like it should I think.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - burritoboy9984 - 2012-03-26

Am I blind, or is there not a way to export video library for importing into xbmc? I thought I saw this feature before, but for whatever reason I can't seem to find it now. Perhaps it was another media manager?

Thanks in advance!
-Erik

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - TeKo - 2012-03-26

Dont really understand what you mean, XBMC scans for the .nfos and images an imports them into the sqlite db.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - burritoboy9984 - 2012-03-26

(2012-03-26, 04:02)TeKo Wrote: Dont really understand what you mean, XBMC scans for the .nfos and images an imports them into the sqlite db.

I thought there was once an option to export the video library in a single file.

-Erik

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bossanova808 - 2012-03-26

(2012-03-23, 10:13)TeKo Wrote: ...

Takes some seconds and you have working trailers in XBMC.

source: xbmcnerds

ah ok, nah, I really want to download the trailers locally. My internet connection is kept so busy that streaming thins over to hear (Aus.) is never that reliable and there's nothing I hate more than a mid-preview 'buffering...' interuption.

Here's hoping an Ember with fixed trailer scraping bubble up soon....