Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Axodious - 2012-04-10

(2012-04-10, 09:39)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-04-10, 03:49)Axodious Wrote: Edit: Links not needed.

?
(2012-04-10, 02:59)RockDawg Wrote:
(2012-04-02, 00:50)DanCooper Wrote: - The XBMC-Controller-Module changes now the Trailer-Links in the XBMC-DB

Does this mean the XBMC Controller Module works? I didn't think it did? I can't get it to work, but I'm using MySQL db.

Works only with SQLite

You said you didn't need the images, that was me posting them.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2012-04-10

I have build a new version of Ember with full Youtube-Plugin support for XBMC.

- Based on Ember source 10.04.2012 (1.3.0.3)
- auto-scraping youtube trailers from TMDB in XBMC format (plugins://xxx)
- manual scraping youtube trailers from TMDB in XBMC format (plugins://xxx)
- "found local trailer" bug fixed
- fixed the incorrect labeling in settings (now YouTube/TMDB is realy YouTube/TMDB ;-)
- XBMC-Controller with trailer support

download

feel free to share on other hosters

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Axodious - 2012-04-10

(2012-04-10, 20:12)DanCooper Wrote: I have build a new version of Ember with full Youtube-Plugin support for XBMC.

- fixed the incorrect labeling in settings (now YouTube/TMDB is realy YouTube/TMDB ;-)

download

It works for some movies but not all, tried doing Hubble 3d and got:
Code:
rtmp://amazonimdb.fcod.llnwd.net/a2643/o25/s/theaters/MV5/BMT/U0N/TUy/MV5BMTU0NTUyMTI1M15BNl5BZmx2XkFtZTcwNjA3MzUxMw4040?e=1334116146&h=ad34f8988b2ff8cf27192352fa39f124

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - jwdempsey - 2012-04-10

I am just curious, why does Ember require confirmation for scraping new TV shows but not for new movies? It makes the command line functionality far less useful (in my opinion).

AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2012-04-10

rtmp links are from imdb. deactivate imdb in trailer settings. YouTube works only if a video in the tmdb database.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - TeKo - 2012-04-10

Works great with multiscrape now. Thanks.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bodrick - 2012-04-10

I just wanted to apologize for my lack of updates, I've had a lot on my plate with work and RL and not had a chance to do any coding outside of my normal job. Anyway I've just uploaded a new version of Ember to the main project site that fixes the issues with Trailer scraping, it includes scraping from IMDB and Youtube/TMDB.

For those who have made updates in my absence, it would be nice if you forked the code on github and contributed that way, because it allows me to track whats going on and that's the point of github, social coding. Some of you have and I've taken those changes and implemented them in this release.

The url to download from is http://ember.purplepig.net/

(2012-04-10, 20:12)DanCooper Wrote: I have build a new version of Ember with full Youtube-Plugin support for XBMC.

download

Can you let me know what updates you made so I can figure out how to integrate them with my version of the source.
Thanks

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bodrick - 2012-04-10

I'm also looking into getting the wiki up and running on the project site so that new users can refer to that for setting up and how to use Ember, if there any volunteers out there that want to contribute to the wiki etc please let me know via PM.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - aptalca - 2012-04-10

Hi guys, just a quick question. I have always used xbmc's internal imdb scraper and was very happy with it except for the trailer link part. (Although now it supports youtube trailer scraping from tmdb and it is awesome)

However I have about 600 movies in my library most of which are associated with yahoo trailers that cannot play without endless buffering.

I would like to do a partial scrape just for the trailers. I am using a mysql database and all of my movies have the nfo's generated along with the local artwork. If I do a full library rescrape with the new imdb scraper, ignoring the local information, trailers will update but I will also lose all the artwork that I had previously changed.

Can ember go through the nfo's and update just the trailer links so that I can do a library refresh from the nfo's? or better yet can it update the library itself with the new trailers from tmdb?

Thanks

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2012-04-10

(2012-04-10, 20:49)Axodious Wrote: It works for some movies but not all, tried doing Hubble 3d and got:
Code:
rtmp://amazonimdb.fcod.llnwd.net/a2643/o25/s/theaters/MV5/BMT/U0N/TUy/MV5BMTU0NTUyMTI1M15BNl5BZmx2XkFtZTcwNjA3MzUxMw4040?e=1334116146&h=ad34f8988b2ff8cf27192352fa39f124

i have add a trailer to this movie. tray again

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2012-04-11

(2012-04-10, 23:25)aptalca Wrote: Hi guys, just a quick question. I have always used xbmc's internal imdb scraper and was very happy with it except for the trailer link part. (Although now it supports youtube trailer scraping from tmdb and it is awesome)

However I have about 600 movies in my library most of which are associated with yahoo trailers that cannot play without endless buffering.

I would like to do a partial scrape just for the trailers. I am using a mysql database and all of my movies have the nfo's generated along with the local artwork. If I do a full library rescrape with the new imdb scraper, ignoring the local information, trailers will update but I will also lose all the artwork that I had previously changed.

Can ember go through the nfo's and update just the trailer links so that I can do a library refresh from the nfo's? or better yet can it update the library itself with the new trailers from tmdb?

Thanks

Yes...

In XBMC you can export all scraped informations (use the "export to separate files" mode), covers and fanarts to your local movie folders. Then you can import everything in and change/scrape only the trailers. Then rescan/rebuild the database in XBMC. But this works only if each movie in its own folder.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Import/Export_library

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - henrava - 2012-04-11

Bodrick, first thanks for your work on ember. I wonder what is the procedure for making requests, better on the forum or something other ?
If is correct asking here, i request the possibility to not store links to images of the actors in the info file. I have already disable retrieving actor's images in the settings, but the creation of links continues.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2012-04-11

(2012-04-10, 22:05)bodrick Wrote: Can you let me know what updates you made so I can figure out how to integrate them with my version of the source.
Thanks

Watch your github. I have make 3 requests.

Edit:
One thing I forget: The labeling of the "Supported Sites" in the "scraper setup / trailer" is reversed (frmMediaSettingsHolder.vb).

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Axodious - 2012-04-11

(2012-04-10, 21:38)DanCooper Wrote: rtmp links are from imdb. deactivate imdb in trailer settings. YouTube works only if a video in the tmdb database.

IMDB is disabled.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bodrick - 2012-04-11

(2012-04-11, 00:42)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-04-10, 22:05)bodrick Wrote: Can you let me know what updates you made so I can figure out how to integrate them with my version of the source.
Thanks

Watch your github. I have make 3 requests.

Edit:
One thing I forget: The labeling of the "Supported Sites" in the "scraper setup / trailer" is reversed (frmMediaSettingsHolder.vb).

Thanks Dan, and thanks for updating things, hopefully now I've got a better grip on things I can continue working and fixing bugs and improving Ember, and the more contributing the better, I'm but just one man Smile

(2012-04-11, 01:12)Axodious Wrote:
(2012-04-10, 21:38)DanCooper Wrote: rtmp links are from imdb. deactivate imdb in trailer settings. YouTube works only if a video in the tmdb database.

IMDB is disabled.

On my version I did manage to get some IMDB trailers working, some are mp4's and the rest seem to be rtmp. But the mp4's do download and you can play them.
(2012-04-11, 00:36)henrava Wrote: Bodrick, first thanks for your work on ember. I wonder what is the procedure for making requests, better on the forum or something other ?
If is correct asking here, i request the possibility to not store links to images of the actors in the info file. I have already disable retrieving actor's images in the settings, but the creation of links continues.

Well I do have the project site that can keep track of all requests in a more formal manner. That way it can be tracked and associated with a release.