Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2012-04-25

(2012-04-25, 19:10)HiSoC8Y Wrote: it actually did read the first time i added a test source, but that was a test, with only few movies.

now that i added my main library, it didnt identify all the sets
btw, all my NFOs have the set tag in them, it's just EMM is not reading it.

I don't know YAMJ. Can you share a nfo file and a screenshot of a folder, one that is OK, one that not identify by Ember?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - lurchie85 - 2012-04-26

I love this tool.

But i got one Probleme:

Every Time i want to scrap the Movie "The Road" Ember found the Movie on IMDB and begins to srap but then there is nothing.The sraping symbole on the botton right goes away and I´m back on the startscreen.

For any other Film scraping works.300 Movies and only this one doesn´t work for me

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2012-04-26

(2012-04-26, 01:02)lurchie85 Wrote: I love this tool.

But i got one Probleme:

Every Time i want to scrap the Movie "The Road" Ember found the Movie on IMDB and begins to srap but then there is nothing.The sraping symbole on the botton right goes away and I´m back on the startscreen.

For any other Film scraping works.300 Movies and only this one doesn´t work for me

Try RightMouseButton-> Change Movie

I have made a new fixed version, Ember 1.3.0.5 Fix 3

Changelog:
- all extrathumbs on manuall scraping are now in highres (original fanart size), no longer just thumb size

Re: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Martijn - 2012-04-26

(2012-04-26, 01:44)DanCooper Wrote: I have made a new fixed version, Ember 1.3.0.5 Fix 3

Changelog:
- all extrathumbs on manuall scraping are now in highres (original fanart size), no longer just thumb size

That will slow down the low end htpcs considerable.

(2012-04-26, 07:27)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-04-26, 01:44)DanCooper Wrote: I have made a new fixed version, Ember 1.3.0.5 Fix 3

Changelog:

That will slow down the low end htpcs considerable.

This change has been requested many times here.
I think low-end PC should also not use extrathumbs.
But it will later provide a setting where you can adjust the resolution.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - leftywhat - 2012-04-26

(2012-04-25, 16:55)DanCooper Wrote: Sorry, my mistake. I have previously tested incorrectly.

I have now tested the following:
Film 1: Actor 1 with a link
Movie 2: Actor 1 without link

In both the same image from film1 Actor 1 is displayed.

XBMC manages the actor pictures! Big Grin

We'll if true, thats excellent news and will speed up scrapping a lot if its only got to get an actors image once.

I might just go look through my log again, I remember only seeing maybe 7 actor images being downloaded, and then I'll compare the nfo of the movie to see how many actor links are in it, and get back to you.

Actually what I'll do is copy/paste the nfo, put it in a new movie folder, change the title, leave the actors, and see it if re-downloads the actors

Edit: We'll I tried the above, still not sure, the log for some reason shows only anchorman actors downloading, but I copy/pasted that same nfo into a made up folder called Zumba, changed the title in the nfo, and the actors didn't download again. So you might be right here... might try one more go later with the same nfo, going to call it "bort"

I've forgotten to set the TMDB trailer scrapper back to English in the last build. In Fix 3 all trailers are loaded in German, in Fix 4 back in English. Sorry for that. Confused

Ember 1.3.0.5 Fix 4

You can overwrite only the old Fix 3 "scraper.EmberCore.dll" (folder Modules) with the same file from Fix 4.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - shaktoo - 2012-04-26

U DA MAN DAN !!! Tongue

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - pcvii - 2012-04-26

Everytime i try to download ember media manager fix4 it doesn't load. :/ maybe it'll work later.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - TeKo - 2012-04-26

(2012-04-26, 17:31)pcvii Wrote: Everytime i try to download ember media manager fix4 it doesn't load. :/ maybe it'll work later.

http://www.multiupload.nl/MZSQUIMESX

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - oleroc - 2012-04-26

I've found that ember has a problem with detecting trailers in folders with stacked files.
Example:

Movie.part1.mkv
Movie.part2.mkv
Movie.partx.mkv etc...
Movie-trailer.mov

XBMC will detect and play trailer just fine, but ember will not see the trailer.

If you name it:
Movie.part1-trailer.mov

Ember will detect it.
Would it be possible to get a fix, so that ember will also see the first naming convention?

PS:
If someone has problems downloading fix4, I've put it on my webserver here:
http://www.prolek.no/dl/ember_media_manager_1.3.0.5_fix4.rar

/OM

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - d3maxt - 2012-04-26

Changelog:

Thanks a bunch!!
However, your download link does not work. After validating the "Captcha" statement nothing happens.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - TeKo - 2012-04-26

(2012-04-26, 19:47)d3maxt Wrote:

Changelog:

Thanks a bunch!!
However, your download link does not work. After validating the "Captcha" statement nothing happens.

Already mirrored 2 posts above yours.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - d3maxt - 2012-04-26

(2012-04-26, 19:49)TeKo Wrote:
(2012-04-26, 19:47)d3maxt Wrote:

Changelog:

Thanks a bunch!!

Already mirrored 2 posts above yours.

TeKo,
I saw that. That link only opens up a blank page with almost nothing in the source code.
Myabe these sites are geographically limited? Or don't work with IE9.