Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - antonstarlid - 2012-05-03

Quote:I see you have absolutely no idea how XBMC and scraping works! There are rules that must be met. Otherwise it will never work reliably. You can not assume that the developers have planned a solution for every idiotic labeling.
Why are all the RAR files are available? Why the SFV file? Why the sample file in the subdirectory? Nobody needs this files if the AVI is unpacked!

You need a system in your mess!

My suggestion:
Make a separete folder for movies. Make a separate folder for each movie. Label the folder and the movie file with the name of the movie.

Make a separate folder for tvshows. Make a separate folder for each tvshow. Make a separat folder for each season. Label the tvshow files as follows:

Name of tvshow - Season#Episode# (- name of episode), for example:

American Dad - S01E01.avi
American Dad - S01E01 - No System.avi

Use BulkRenameUtility the rename multiple tvshow files.

And please, see the XBMC wiki to learn about the basics!

Well you are relly funny. For the first no i have no clue thats correct i just start play whit it. But i did assume that it wuld not work...

And i find that relly strange actully, And if you know something and are a bit good you wuld know that its a lot batter to sheep the orginal rar files then just unpack it to see it!

And why do i need to unpack it anyways when XBMC can read the RARs is just stupid relly relly stupid and yeh SFV/NFO/Sample are not relly needed its correct but i wuld like to keep it as it was when i got it thats the whole point

But i guss you can´t see that. And i wuld say what you have are a relly relly mess it looks like that to me anyways but yeh its diffrent stuffs we like to have the files we got!

As a end of all this i wuld just like to say thx for the support again, and you culd just have told me that it not worked

Also does EMM download pic of the actors or does it not handle that did not find it in the tempfolder :/

/ Anton

Quote:PS

OffTopic again

1: Do you even know why it is so many parts of RARs?

2: If you on some uggly P2P and download an AVI lets say Lethal Weapon 1.avi, and you look at it and the movie a breaked on someparts bad sound or the pic flips like it does sometimes if i remember it correct its just cuz you keep the whole file and not check it whit SFV if its actully is the orginal file, And if it is broken somewhere and then you get shit like that never happen to RARs or "Scene Releases" if you prefere that

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - shaktoo - 2012-05-03

Dan , on manual search I am able to get the right film , this is happening on command line scraping or automated scraping.
Also what did you think of uploading a working emm with mix of ( working ) scrapers or even a pic tut re getting this .

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2012-05-03

(2012-05-03, 13:17)RenZ0R Wrote: I've just updated to the latest version of ember, it's been quite a while since I last clean installed so had to go through the options again so I have a few questions

1, is there anyway I can force ember to only use UK titles and artwork for my media? eg "apartment 143" become's "emergo" when I scrape, and a few of the movie posters are in a foreign language :/

2, can I force ember to match a movie via the year marked on the folder? eg - "Elevator (2011)" gets scraped as "Elevator (2008)"

3, can I automate ember to run with sabnzbd after running my "movie's" script ( it join's multiple avi's into one file, handy for 2cd releases )

Thanks!

1. There are two ways:
Lock Title: It is always taken the title from file name (my favorite)
Force Titel Languages: It searches the database for a specific title (you can set UK, try it)

The posters can not be loaded automatically by language.

2. That's a good question.

3. I think not. I add the 2 parts together ever before, and scrape it until then.
(2012-05-03, 13:38)shaktoo Wrote: Dan , on manual search I am able to get the right film , this is happening on command line scraping or automated scraping.
Also what did you think of uploading a working emm with mix of ( working ) scrapers or even a pic tut re getting this .

If the movie has already been recognized once the IMDB ID is stored in the NFO. With auto-scrape is then always the number or (wrong) movie name is used. You should either delete the NFO or change the movie manually.

I'm currently working on the banner support. After that I'll be watching the whole thing.

heres tge log
http://pastebin.com/6tf3iQuN

seems if I just put a video file ( tested with rampart.mkv / red tails.mkv ) with NO accompanying nfo files of any kind then somehow that is being scraped as bachelor part 2. I put an nfo file into the folder which is monitored by couchpotato and voila .. its the correct movie . now this fault is of couchpotato rather then ember as I have ember run as post processing script after couchpotato is done. but as you will see in the log there are other errors there as well.

(2012-05-03, 14:52)shaktoo Wrote: heres tge log
http://pastebin.com/6tf3iQuN

Unknown Paste ID....

and please post a (wrong) NFO file.

sorry about the pastebin earlier
this is the error Log
Title: Error
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace: at EmberAPI.APIXML.GetGenreImage(String strGenre)
Date/Time: 03/05/2012 14:26:15
===========================================================================================

===========================================================================================

Date/Time: 03/05/2012 14:26:36

Date/Time: 03/05/2012 14:26:37

(2012-05-03, 18:19)shaktoo Wrote: sorry about the pastebin earlier
this is the error Log

Date/Time: 03/05/2012 14:26:37

Which XML-Scraper? olympia imdb or tmdb? or another?

olympia imdb + I also added the hd-trailer.net scraper and have enabled both native & XML scrapers as per olympia and after reboots some kind of return to norm is happening, just downloading another file to test for the automated scraping , did your last fix the 1.3.0.5 fix 5 had the new ember API that you had posted earlier ? could this be related to this ?
Ooops it hapnneded again... well instead of Atlas Shrugged Part 1 , movie was identified as Atlas Shrugged Part 2 ( which hasn't been released yet) then on trying to re do the process without any nfo it again reverted to abchelor Party 2.. Here's the wrong NFO
http://pastebin.com/9ETUq3CP

(2012-05-03, 18:26)shaktoo Wrote: olympia imdb + I also added the hd-trailer.net scraper and have enabled both native & XML scrapers as per olympia and after reboots some kind of return to norm is happening, just downloading another file to test for the automated scraping , did your last fix the 1.3.0.5 fix 5 had the new ember API that you had posted earlier ? could this be related to this ?

No. The 1.3.0.5 Fix 5 has the old EmberAPI. And I've changed nothing in the XML source code....
The changes on EmberAPI are only only affects the stacking of movie filenames tho find the lokal trailer.
I'm going to take a test.

(2012-05-03, 18:26)shaktoo Wrote: olympia imdb + I also added the hd-trailer.net scraper and have enabled both native & XML scrapers as per olympia and after reboots some kind of return to norm is happening, just downloading another file to test for the automated scraping , did your last fix the 1.3.0.5 fix 5 had the new ember API that you had posted earlier ? could this be related to this ?
Ooops it hapnneded again... well instead of Atlas Shrugged Part 1 , movie was identified as Atlas Shrugged Part 2 ( which hasn't been released yet) then on trying to re do the process without any nfo it again reverted to abchelor Party 2.. Here's the wrong NFO
http://pastebin.com/9ETUq3CP

I can not reproduce the error. Can you write a step by step instructions, how the error happened?
1. Filename of movie
2. Foldername
3. Contents of the folder
4. Scraper settings with screenshots

I'll try to reproduce your error with your conditions.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - antonstarlid - 2012-05-03

DanCooper: EMM Don´t download Director of the movie i need to add that manually and same for the credits, How does that come?

And yeh i belive i check every box for it to download everything its find! Also thare are no tab to add Director to it so i need to go in the the NFO and add it manually maybe that culd be something to add

My settings are

/ Anton

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - olympia - 2012-05-03

As the native scraper has been fixed, there is no need to use my XML imdb scraper any more.
HD-trailers is different, you can add this at the top of the native scrapers.

(2012-05-03, 20:09)antonstarlid Wrote: DanCooper: EMM Don´t download Director of the movie i need to add that manually and same for the credits, How does that come?

And yeh i belive i check every box for it to download everything its find! Also thare are no tab to add Director to it so i need to go in the the NFO and add it manually maybe that culd be something to add

My settings are

(pictures removed)

/ Anton

In addition to what olympia says even an info:
Activate no options in native and XML-scraper at the same time. For example (right setting):
Native: Trailer = ON
Rating = OFF
XML: Trailer = OFF
Rating = ON

(2012-05-03, 20:09)antonstarlid Wrote: ......... Also thare are no tab to add Director to it so i need to go in the the NFO and add it manually maybe that culd be something to add

/ Anton

You mean this field? Tongue

(2012-05-03, 20:28)olympia Wrote: As the native scraper has been fixed, there is no need to use my XML imdb scraper any more.
HD-trailers is different, you can add this at the top of the native scrapers.

Your hd-trailers-scraperfind only trailer when the original movietitle or the english title is used. Is it possible to improve it? German titles are not found (Avatar - Aufbruch nach Pandora).