Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2012-05-07

(2012-05-05, 17:43)Huisie Wrote: Fanart
I have Ember set to automatically download "all fanart as extrathumbs (large)" in "Scrapers - Images & Trailers".
When manually scraping it does this BUT doesn't download the image I select as fanart.
When automatically scraping, it download all images AND automatically selects an image as fanart.

I have fix that problem in Fix 6.

Changelog:
- changes in movie stacking (better finding of local trailers)
- fix the fanart problems if extrathumbs option activated

Check my signature for download links.

Please report bugs and troubles with this new version.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - TeKo - 2012-05-07

(2012-05-07, 00:49)mipop35 Wrote: Hi,
I just discovered the new incarnation of Ember. I’m happy to find Ember alive again, but I think I’m missing something. So, here my newbie question:

In the old days (pre dharma) I could instruct xbmc to construct the library from the material scrapped with ember and contained in each movie folder. Since dharma I could not do it anymore.

I would like to have the ember scrapped material in each media folder, and at the same time to have de xbmc library constructed with the data scrapped with ember (contructed by ember would be ideal), but I can’t find how. I can’t find the link between ember and the xbmc library.

I need an entry point for newbies. Is there any tutorial about this subject?

Thanks,
Diego

XBMC Controller? Check page 89.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - antonstarlid - 2012-05-07

Quote:Ok know i have a relly big problem

Harry.Potter.1.And.The.Sorcerers.Stone.CD1.avi
Harry.Potter.1.And.The.Sorcerers.Stone.CD2.avi
Harry.Potter.1.And.The.Sorcerers.Stone.CD3.avi

And when i scrape it i get this

But when i update the movie information on my XBMC on the XBOX it just show me that the movie is 48min long and it is what the first AVI is but its not whats in the NFO file? How does it come that it not get it

/ Anton

I stille wanne know why thats not working

And also i do i relly need to take "<movie>-fanart.jpg or <movie>.fanart.jpg" to make XBMC to regonize it and automatic add it, Cuz if i just saev it as funart as you did in "this image" XBMC wan´t regonize it, yeh i know its for a serie but shuld be same for movie

/ Anton

(2012-05-07, 10:34)antonstarlid Wrote:
Quote:Ok know i have a relly big problem

Harry.Potter.1.And.The.Sorcerers.Stone.CD1.avi
Harry.Potter.1.And.The.Sorcerers.Stone.CD2.avi
Harry.Potter.1.And.The.Sorcerers.Stone.CD3.avi

And when i scrape it i get this

But when i update the movie information on my XBMC on the XBOX it just show me that the movie is 48min long and it is what the first AVI is but its not whats in the NFO file? How does it come that it not get it

/ Anton

I stille wanne know why thats not working

And also i do i relly need to take "<movie>-fanart.jpg or <movie>.fanart.jpg" to make XBMC to regonize it and automatic add it, Cuz if i just saev it as funart as you did in "this image" XBMC wan´t regonize it, yeh i know its for a serie but shuld be same for movie

/ Anton

I understand your question completely (or your English).

This is exactly the setting that XBMC uses for the export of its own database:

For movies:
<movie>.tbn
<movie>-fanart.jpg
<movie>.nfo
<movie>-trailer.avi

For tv-shows:
folder.jpg
poster.jpg
tvshow.nfo
seasonXX.tbn
season-all.tbn
season-specials.tbn
<episode>.tbn

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - gman3042 - 2012-05-07

Does Bulk Renamer work for TV shows? Every time i tried it says "this feature is not available yet".

Is there any plan for this?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Huisie - 2012-05-07

(2012-05-07, 01:06)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-05-05, 17:43)Huisie Wrote: Fanart
I have Ember set to automatically download "all fanart as extrathumbs (large)" in "Scrapers - Images & Trailers".
When manually scraping it does this BUT doesn't download the image I select as fanart.
When automatically scraping, it download all images AND automatically selects an image as fanart.

I have fix that problem in Fix 6.

Changelog:
- changes in movie stacking (better finding of local trailers)
- fix the fanart problems if extrathumbs option activated

Check my signature for download links.

Please report bugs and troubles with this new version.

Awesome Sauce!Big Grin

P.S. Tried leaving reputation for you (and Olympia), but can't figure it out. When clicking the reputation counter, it goes to a page listing reputation comment history...

(2012-05-07, 16:32)Huisie Wrote: P.S. Tried leaving reputation for you (and Olympia), but can't figure it out. When clicking the reputation counter, it goes to a page listing reputation comment history...

Press the "Rate User" Button on the upper right side Big Grin

Re: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Martijn - 2012-05-07

Or the +/- button under each post Rolleyes

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - PhilYHC - 2012-05-07

is there a way to get EMM to scan for metadata without scraping? i use a separate version for music videos, and manually inputting metadata is fairly annoying!

(2012-05-07, 19:34)PhilYHC Wrote: is there a way to get EMM to scan for metadata without scraping? i use a separate version for music videos, and manually inputting metadata is fairly annoying!

Yes. Scrape Media -> All Movies (or another option) -> Automatic -> Meta Data Only

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - PhilYHC - 2012-05-07

(2012-05-07, 19:55)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 19:34)PhilYHC Wrote: is there a way to get EMM to scan for metadata without scraping? i use a separate version for music videos, and manually inputting metadata is fairly annoying!

Yes. Scrape Media -> All Movies (or another option) -> Automatic -> Meta Data Only

thank you very much for that buddy!

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bsoriano - 2012-05-08

DanCooper,

Is there any way to have the native scraper only show high-res posters and fanarts when it scrapes (like the Olympia scraper does)? I have selected the "Only" checkbox next to the poster size and fanart size that I want, but the scraper always brings the different resolutions and stacks them, showing "Multiple" under the resolution for each scraped group of images. Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Huisie - 2012-05-08

(2012-05-07, 18:04)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 16:32)Huisie Wrote: P.S. Tried leaving reputation for you (and Olympia), but can't figure it out. When clicking the reputation counter, it goes to a page listing reputation comment history...

Press the "Rate User" Button on the upper right side Big Grin

(2012-05-07, 18:16)Martijn Wrote: Or the +/- button under each post Rolleyes

Not seeing either of those options.
Windows 7 x64, using Firefox Portable 12, have disabled Adblock+ and Ghostery...

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2012-05-08

(2012-05-08, 02:13)bsoriano Wrote: DanCooper,

Is there any way to have the native scraper only show high-res posters and fanarts when it scrapes (like the Olympia scraper does)? I have selected the "Only" checkbox next to the poster size and fanart size that I want, but the scraper always brings the different resolutions and stacks them, showing "Multiple" under the resolution for each scraped group of images. Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

No that's not possible. The purpose of stacking is that not all posters and fanart must be downloaded in all sizes. So per poster only one size is downloaded to view and save a lot of time.
The option that you mentioned only applies to the automatic scraping.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bsoriano - 2012-05-08

(2012-05-08, 09:54)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 02:13)bsoriano Wrote: DanCooper,

Regards,

Bart

No that's not possible. The purpose of stacking is that not all posters and fanart must be downloaded in all sizes. So per poster only one size is downloaded to view and save a lot of time.
The option that you mentioned only applies to the automatic scraping.

Thanks a lot Dan!

Regards,

Bart