Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0 (/showthread.php?tid=117079)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

- ronie - 2012-02-04

rtessenear Wrote:Ronie,
Half Wall has about 3-4 rows and 4-6 columns of your Video content on the right and on the left you would see an image of the movie and the Plot and so on. Their are a handful of Skins out that have this now. Cirrus and Aeon Showmix to name two. It's just a view option like Wall, Icon, list and so on. if you have the time and want to see what I am talking about, load Cirrus (from Passion XBMC repository) and then change view under your added video's to half wall. It's a great view layout and makes navigating content very smooth while providing info on each movie you stop on.

got it, thanx.

nope, there's no such thing in T!
it's a nice view though...it basically combines a wall view with the info found on the movie info dialog.

i can't really tell when i'm gonna find the time to add such a view to T!

- rtessenear - 2012-02-04

ronie Wrote:got it, thanx.

nope, there's no such thing in T!
it's a nice view though...it basically combines a wall view with the info found on the movie info dialog.

i can't really tell when i'm gonna find the time to add such a view to T!

I understand completely, if you can great if not, that is great as well. Just wanted to know if your Skin had this or not. I still love it....

- treefour - 2012-02-05

Just wanted to say thanks for the amazing skin been using it since it was just a mod of pm3 and have never changed. Cheers mate.

- djamel-ss - 2012-02-08

Thanks. It's downloading now ....!

B3 and Sets - PatK - 2012-02-09

Just installed and noted that the gold covers which indicated a stack of 'sets' have lost their multi-disk icons in movie mode (they are still visible in the menu item 'sets') and I'm wonder what changes have been made... I note a new setting 'group movies into sets' and although I don't see any obvious changes to my set-up.. it begs the question; 'what did they do?'

- Martijn - 2012-02-09

PatK Wrote:Just installed and noted that the gold covers which indicated a stack of 'sets' have lost their multi-disk icons in movie mode (they are still visible in the menu item 'sets') and I'm wonder what changes have been made... I note a new setting 'group movies into sets' and although I don't see any obvious changes to my set-up.. it begs the question; 'what did they do?'

Movies set are standard scraped in themoviedb. This option completely enables/disables movie sets in XBMC. If diabled it flattens the movie sets in single movies. Movie sets now work again in smartplaylists.

no idea about the covers....

- ronie - 2012-02-09

the multidisc icon works fine on my end when 'group movies into sets' is enabled.

- StoVine - 2012-02-16

hi, im just using Transparency4.0.4 skin, everything works prefect except addons, when i move cursor to addon main menu, it either give me random 3 list or nothing, when i get in, i can not see any my video addons. where should i set to display all my video addons and select to play?

thanks

- ronie - 2012-02-16

StoVine Wrote:hi, im just using Transparency4.0.4 skin, everything works prefect except addons, when i move cursor to addon main menu, it either give me random 3 list or nothing, when i get in, i can not see any my video addons. where should i set to display all my video addons and select to play?

thanks

focus the 'Movies' button on the main menu and press 'right'
on the sub-menu, you'll find a 'video add-ons' link.

- StoVine - 2012-02-17

ronie Wrote:focus the 'Movies' button on the main menu and press 'right'
on the sub-menu, you'll find a 'video add-ons' link.

Thanks, I got it.
one suggestion, why you can not move video addons under Addon main menu?
because the movie menu only display after you add your own movies.

- ronie - 2012-02-17

StoVine Wrote:Thanks, I got it.
one suggestion, why you can not move video addons under Addon main menu?
because the movie menu only display after you add your own movies.

you can add 'video-add-ons' to favourites, and map this favourite to one of the submenu items of the Add-ons menu button.

Logo Scrape? - Pointed - 2012-02-19

hey Ronnie,

sorry if you answered this already, but honestly I'm lazy and didn't want to read the whole tread.

Anyway,

I can't seem to scrape TV show logos since switching to Eden. Before there was a Logo button after hitting 'i' on a tv show. Now all I can scrape are thumbnails and fanart. Am I missing something?

Yes i do have Logos enabled, I can see the logos from shows that I previously downloaded, I just can't change them or get more.

- ronie - 2012-02-19

Pointed Wrote:hey Ronnie,

sorry if you answered this already, but honestly I'm lazy and didn't want to read the whole tread.

Anyway,

I can't seem to scrape TV show logos since switching to Eden. Before there was a Logo button after hitting 'i' on a tv show. Now all I can scrape are thumbnails and fanart. Am I missing something?

Yes i do have Logos enabled, I can see the logos from shows that I previously downloaded, I just can't change them or get more.

make sure you have the artwork downloader addon installed.

- Croq - 2012-02-21

Deleted my question as I was doing something dumb on my side. Works great!

- sglavach - 2012-02-26

Ronie,

I know we can navigate to the various sources and scan for new content but that doesn't work well for the wife and kids who would just as easily delete the source! Can we get an "Update Library" option on the submenus?

Thanks!