Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bj1234 - 2013-01-19

(2013-01-19, 13:18)Tolriq Wrote: @bj1234 : Yatse only communicate with Xbmc.

I think you can start script from keymaps so you can after call them from Yatse but this is more a generic Xbmc question Smile
@Tolriq: Thanks for your answer. I hope, you don't understand my question as a criticism on your fantastic app. I love it and it's really the best remote control for XBMC on earth. Keep it up!! Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - squire23 - 2013-01-20

Gotta say - moved to this after using the official XBMC app & this is far better. Great work.

squire

Feature Request: Playlist Creation - amwebby - 2013-01-20

I find Yatse better than any xbmc skin for browsing my music and building a playlist using the queue feature. Unfortunately there is no way of saving that playlist. I can't even find a way of doing that in xbmc but it must be there. Anyway it would be great if Yatse would allow me to do it.

I'd also like to be able to create smart playlists from Yatse.

Edit: I found you can save the currently playing list as a playlist from the left bar of the "Now Playing" page.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-20

Playlist API in XBMC is very very limited.

Playlist in Yatse will appear one day Smile

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - amwebby - 2013-01-20

Disappointed the "Now Playing" list doesn't have an API call for "save". Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-20

Well since Frodo is nearly here it's time to go ask for features for the next Xbmc version Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bj1234 - 2013-01-20

Just another question/wish: If I browse my music library via genre, I get a different hierarchy between Yatse and XBMC:
XBMC: genre --> artist --> album
Yatse: genre --> album (without the artist level)

Is there a setting which control this behaviour? I wish to have the same hierarchy in Yatse as it is in XBMC: genre --> artist --> album.

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/issues/217 Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bj1234 - 2013-01-20

Ah, I see. Thank you. I would highly appreciate an option to choose the hirarchy Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - pewter77 - 2013-01-21

Adding a video through from a smart playlist to my queue causes the the first video to play fine but selecting a new video causes the video to start in the background (behind the menu). Wondering if its just a setting or something I'm missing or if its a bug. Happens on both eden and frodo.

edit: Also realized that i can't access my queue if theres no video playing which is a bit annoying. It won't let me go to the right, is there a way to get to it while something isn't playing?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-21

@pewter77 I have no control on how the video starts on Xbmc so this is quite an Xbmc bug.

For the queue for the moment you can't since Xbmc does handles multiples queues and if nothing is playing I have no way to know which one you want to see Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - JohanBoskamp - 2013-01-21

I really lke the new gesture navigation. But it would be nice if you could invert te direction like the trackpad on a MPB Smile

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - salora - 2013-01-21

Hi tolriq, I've just installed xbmcstarter , so when I launch xbmc with yatse in the same time as xbmc start, windows also begin to shut down as I see on my screen the small window of the shutdown process ,is it a normal behavior?

Best regards

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-21

@JohanBoskamp I don't know what an MPB is but since this is not a mouse emulator but a gesture pad this would not have a lot of sense to invert ?

@salora no not normal and not happening on all other users Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2013-01-21

Hey Tolriq, I think I found a bug!

Sometimes the "special commands button" and PVR disapperars, and when I go into movies and back a couple of times they come back.