Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - jelle-e - 2013-01-28

(2013-01-27, 22:45)Vibes Wrote: Well yea, but coming from the official remote app i want yatse to look EXACTLY like this at all time. Main reason i decided to go over as I saw this pic on market! How do i do this?
I dont look at the buttons when i press so i need to go with my old habit!

I had the same feeling once, but trust me, when you've used Yatse for a month, you don't want anything else anymore. Just learn to use it and you'll get back on you're statement. Laugh

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-28

@peetdk : just configure the power button to sleep mode Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-28

Quote:
Version de l'application : 2.9.7a
Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
Steven Tough le 28 janv. 2013 à 09:01
Authors email to me So this is a poor response and you can't tell it to me ? Smile Let's resume you ask how to change subtitles I indicate precisely where it is plus indicate a direct link to the specific part of the Wiki that explain this part. Not talking about the fact you have support on a Sunday in less than 30 mn. And you dare put a bad rating and a comment on a supposed poor response without even having the bravery to tell it by mail ?

Got a new winner.

The 2 previous mail for fun.

Quote:Hi,

I was a big fan of your yatse remote but however after the recent updates there is no longer a button to rotate the subtitles.
I cannot even see a long option to rotate the subtitles therefore making some of my videos unwatchable.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Quote:Well there's the 2 buttons in now playing view that permit direct control over the subtitles and audio stream you want Smile

Please read the Wiki Smile

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/UsingYatse#Using-the-Remote

Regards,
Tolriq

This one make my day Smile Finally even stupid users can be enough stupid to make me laugh Smile
Sorry but I needed to post this to decompress a little after the 2.9.X things Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2013-01-28

(2013-01-28, 10:14)Tolriq Wrote: This one make my day Smile Finally even stupid users can be enough stupid to make me laugh Smile
Sorry but I needed to post this to decompress a little after the 2.9.X things Smile

The nerve some people got! Angry

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - DarkHelmet - 2013-01-28

Sorry, but to me it's pretty bad style publicly releasing user's comments or questions to you, no matter what they are.

Just my 0,02 €. Really appreciate your app though.

Well the comments on play store are public so nothing private there. The user have chosen to post it. It's my right to answer to him publicly too Smile

And to be honest the bad style recently was more the way users talked to me than the other side.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Vibes - 2013-01-28

(2013-01-27, 22:51)Tolriq Wrote: Those buttons are way more easy to access from Now Playing screen where they are the primary function Smile

Or the bottom left menu or the widgets / Lockscreen controls Smile
Well, apparently you dont browse through lots of pr0n clips on ur XBMC.. RoflRofl Stop/forward buttons up top are hard to reach with only one hand! Tongue Swiping to "now playing" just to stop a video is just unnesessary work when ur watching 5 clips a min haha Laugh

Lol yes sorry it has already been a very long time since I moved to real girls :p

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - JohanBoskamp - 2013-01-29

Great updates man Smile
and you implemented the inverted gesture ^^
anyway, you just sold a new unlocker version Big Grin

one question, call me stupid but, I never found out what/where the configure button is? :/

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2013-01-30

(2013-01-29, 23:14)JohanBoskamp Wrote: Great updates man Smile
and you implemented the inverted gesture ^^
anyway, you just sold a new unlocker version Big Grin

one question, call me stupid but, I never found out what/where the configure button is? :/

It's on all of the media widgets (not the remote widget). You can set it perform a specific task per the "Configurable button" option in the Settings. It changes its icon based on what you set its action to but it can always be found at far right of each widget.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-30

Thanks ynksbsbll2 Smile

New version 2.9.7b

* Correct crash with Keep Screen On on Android 2.x
* Bigger buttons in Now Playing for tablets

Don't forget to rate the app.
If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - vinistois - 2013-01-30

Tolriq,

I can't believe how much you update and support this app. It's fantastic. Anyone who is whining or complaining simply has no right.

Just want to chime in because I know you take a lot of flak - you have to know that your work and dedication is appreciated by so many (and our wives). Your app is the most used app on my phone, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - m-o-r-g - 2013-01-30

(2013-01-30, 11:09)vinistois Wrote: Tolriq,

I can't believe how much you update and support this app. It's fantastic. Anyone who is whining or complaining simply has no right.

Just want to chime in because I know you take a lot of flak - you have to know that your work and dedication is appreciated by so many (and our wives). Your app is the most used app on my phone, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks!

I second that! . . good work Tolriq

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-30

Thanks guys Smile I really like / need some such comments after 2.9.6 story Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Yukonhijack - 2013-01-30

(2013-01-30, 19:11)Tolriq Wrote: Thanks guys Smile I really like / need some such comments after 2.9.6 story Smile

You sold me the unlocker about 30 seconds after I used the app!

My only question, and I don't know if this is even possible, but can the app be engineered to allow the phone's hardware volume rocker to control the XBMC volume while the screen is off?