Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

- Chaos_666 - 2012-03-01

Hi there

little German Version:
Code:
<string name="str_wol">Wake on Lan</string>
<string name="str_wol_detect_ok">Mac Addresse erkannt!</string>
<string name="str_wol_detect_nok">Fehler beim Erkennen der Mac Adresse!\n Läuft der Host?</string>
<string name="str_wol_send_ok">WOL gesendet.\n Der Host sollte nun booten.</string>
<string name="str_wol_send_nok">Fehler beim Senden des WOL. \nBitte überprüfen Sie die Konifguration und ihre Netzwerkverbindung.</string>    
<string name="preferences_wol_header">WOL (Wake on Lan)</string>    
<string name="preferences_wol_port_title">WOL Port</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_port_summary">UDP Port für WOL über das Mobile Netzwerk.</string>    
<string name="preferences_wol_macaddress_title">Mac Address</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_macaddress_summary">Die Host Mac Addresse. (Bspw: 00:00:00:00:00:00)</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_autofill_title">Automatisch die Mac Addresse erkennen</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_autofill_summary">Versucht die Mac Adresse automatisch zu erkennen. Der Host muss konfiguriert sein und laufen.</string>

Waiting for the next version ;-)
THX
Chaos

- Tolriq - 2012-03-01

I need 1 or 2 beta testers for the WOL part.

But I need users that will use it from 2G/3G or whatever via router that forward the public ip to lan broadcast but not Wifi.

Please PM me a mail.

- warlion - 2012-03-02

If you still need a beta tester i got motorola defy with epsylon ics and motorola zoom with night 79 EOS

- Tolriq - 2012-03-02

Emails sent, thanks for your help guys.

- warlion - 2012-03-02

I found my firs FC instead of ip I change for a host "username.no-ip.info" and the program just crash lol the only way for me to fix is to wipe data with titanium backup and add a ip log report send

- Chaos_666 - 2012-03-02

Hi there,

First tried an upgrade of the existing version and entered the missing WOL Parameters. After existing the setting yatse crashed.
Did a complete uninstall and reinstalled the beta. After exiting configuration it crashed again.
It seems if i use xxx.dyndns.org as hostname is the problem. after using my external IP as Host Adress it worked.
Could not Test the WOL over 3G right now, as i need to modify my router.
Just in case somebody might ask:
The Fritzboxes by AVM ( common routers in Germany) does not enable Wol over Internet by default.
There is some modification necessary.

Did an update on the german translation. There was a typo an i shortened the string name to WoL, as there was a collision between "Wake on Lan" an "Einstellungen" (Settings) in the Main Gui.
Code:
<string name="str_wol">WoL</string>
<string name="str_wol_detect_ok">Mac Addresse erkannt!</string>
<string name="str_wol_detect_nok">Fehler beim Erkennen der Mac Adresse!\n Läuft der Host?</string>
<string name="str_wol_send_ok">WOL gesendet.\n Der Host sollte nun booten.</string>
<string name="str_wol_send_nok">Fehler beim Senden des WOL. \nBitte überprüfen Sie die Konfiguration und ihre Netzwerkverbindung.</string>    
<string name="preferences_wol_header">WOL (Wake on Lan)</string>    
<string name="preferences_wol_port_title">WOL Port</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_port_summary">UDP Port für WOL über das Mobile Netzwerk.</string>    
<string name="preferences_wol_macaddress_title">Mac Address</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_macaddress_summary">Die Host Mac Addresse. (Bspw: 00:00:00:00:00:00)</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_autofill_title">Automatisch die Mac Addresse erkennen</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_autofill_summary">Versucht die Mac Adresse automatisch zu erkennen. Der Host muss konfiguriert sein und laufen.</string>

- Tolriq - 2012-03-02

Yes found the problem with Warlion logs.

It's a dns problems with ICS on main thread Smile I'll correct this asap and send new versions to beta testers.

- warlion - 2012-03-02

So far wake on lan is working perfect I wasnt able to wake on wan I cant make a coneccion via 3g so far I need to try another dynamic dns service

- Tolriq - 2012-03-02

New build send Smile

Yes WOL works i can test that :p

I need feedback about Wake on Wan Smile

- warlion - 2012-03-02

So far I was able to make a connexion over internet but my router is giving me trouble to set my dynamic dns I gonna try another router at work

Something that need to be add is a multiple host Smile changing host is a pain in the a** lol

- Tolriq - 2012-03-03

Any news about tests for WOL on WAN ? Smile

I'd like to release tomorrow since it also correct a bug that occurs sometimes after phone reboot.

- robl45 - 2012-03-03

apparently I found the official thread, why it wouldn't come up on search i don't understand.

anyway, sorry if these are stupid questions, but which button switches audio and subtitles? and which button is the configurable button that i see in the settings?

- Tolriq - 2012-03-03

On the detailed now playing on the sides of the progress bar there buttons for direct choice of audio and subs (only works with internal player).

For the configurable button it's a button on the widgets.

- warlion - 2012-03-03

robl45 Wrote:apparently I found the official thread, why it wouldn't come up on search i don't understand.

anyway, sorry if these are stupid questions, but which button switches audio and subtitles? and which button is the configurable button that i see in the settings?

That's easy if you are playing a video open the app on the remote control just swipe to the right or left to see the now playing screen you will see there the audio and subtitles icon on tje side of the time the subtitles icon only apear if you video had at least 1 subtitle
also in the widget 4x3 if you touch the video thumbal will open remote control but if you click on the title will open now playing screen

The configuration button is the one on the widget mute by default

- robl45 - 2012-03-03

Tolriq Wrote:On the detailed now playing on the sides of the progress bar there buttons for direct choice of audio and subs (only works with internal player).

For the configurable button it's a button on the widgets.

oh, i think i understand, so the mute button at the far right of the widget is the configurable one.

so if mpc is used as the player, we can't switch audio then, is that correct?