Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - EniGmA1981 - 2013-02-11

Hey Tolriq, is there any way to add a button lock feature to the homescreen remote widgets?

Maybe a double tap before the controls become active?

I just managed to restart my kids film unintentionally and I'm sure I can't be the only clumsy one to do this (maybe the guy above with clumsy fingers has done the same lol)

Thanks in advance. Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-11

@Largamelion : not possible because I use a library that does not expose this and use the standard android value to detect drag so is common to all Android apps.

@EniGmA1981 : For widgets this is not possible due to the way Android works.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-11

New version 2.9.8a:
* Correct rare crash when returning from long sleep to File Mode
* Correct default play order for images
* Goto dialog now correctly handle cancel
* Volume dialog auto close
* Some other bug corrections

Don't forget to rate the app.

If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - wes paich - 2013-02-12

hey, i had that crash! thanks man, you da best!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-02-12

Tolriq

if you can add an option to show only 3D movies in the sort menu it will be great ( also maybe option to hide all 3D movies from the list )

also maybe an option to lunch an app when you press play on 3D movies, because XBMC don't play 3d bluray movies, so anyone have 3D bluray movies need to use powerDVD \ total media theater, and lunch the app that control the player he use

something maybe more complicated is to be able to change the layout for 3D movies and control the players directly from YATSE, i dont know if YATSE can send command to windows directly without XBMC but if you can, you can just send "o" to stop "space" play (TMT) and etc instead of the regular layout controlling XBMC player

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - User 146225 - 2013-02-12

when you play a file, eg a movie selected from the movie menu, wouldn't it be better to go to the "now playing" section as oppose to sliding across and selecting it. And when you stop the movie, it goes back to previous menu, ie the movie selection screen

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - wes paich - 2013-02-12

you can choose which screen it goes to when playing media. it's in the settings somewhere

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - jonolo - 2013-02-13

Hi,

I am having some issues with Frodo final (both on raspberry pi, raspmc and Windows 7). I am running both XBMC against a central mysql database for video...

When going into tv shows (total of 220), the first 17 shows with banners but then there is one without (Boardwalk Empire), another one with banner (Bones) and then after that about one in ten of the shows have no banner...

I have cleared cache on Yatse, setup to use no cache and also dropped the mysql databases that both instances run against and rescanned my library without success... I will try to setup to only use local database during tomorrow to see if that makes any change.When running against a local library, all TV banners are shown just fine...The movie library works just fine...

I have attached a pastebin link to debug.log but at a first glance I can't see any obvious errors. The banners shows just fine in both XBMC and XBMC web interface. If I check the web interface for Boardwalk Empire banner image, that filename is never loaded in the debug.log (...graphical%252f84947-g5.jpg) but I can see for example Bones being queued for download (...graphical%252f75682-g5.jpg)

http://pastebin.com/A2nSUdFB

Kind regards

Jonas Olofsson

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - moocow1452 - 2013-02-13

Tolriq, thanks for the advice about files and addons, kinda awesome to pick a movie on my phone, watch it on the big screen.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - coiffeur75 - 2013-02-13

the best remote control ever thank you so much

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2013-02-13

Hey Tolriq!

Wanted to start by saying I love the work you're putting into Yatse, cheers mate!

I have however found something really weird, I don't know whether Yatse is to blame or something else Smile

When I'm at home, connected to my Wifi everything is good, I can see all my movies displayed in Yatse.

However, I'm using an VPN on my Galaxy S2 to connect home sometimes, and while I can start movies and browse just as expected there are A LOT of movies present in my library that I have no idea where they are coming from, and they are only visible when I'm using vpn from outside.

Any ideas? Huh

Edit: I found out where the movies are coming from, I have two XBMC instances setup in Yatse, my own and my cousins. And I never see his movies when I'm at home (naturally). The question is why I am seeing them when I'm using VPN? It doesn't matter if I refresh, they are still there, just as if they would be present in my library.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-13

@ntk1 : 3D movies are not so common so hard to hard another things just for that will need to think more globally.

for remote controlling other apps I've checked quickly the api for the 2 3D software are not open an public so did not find them Smile

@jonolo : Yatse does show the image that Xbmc sends back. I guess during your update to Frodo some media where incorrectly detected by Xbmc. You should check the content of the database in the art tables if all fanarts are correctly set.
Skins can display things that remote can't.

@e2zippo : This sounds quite strange and I have no idea how it could be possible Smile please generate logs.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-02-14

Tolriq

if you can send keyboard commands to windows you don't need the API, for example in TMT stop (O) play (space bar) next (pagedown) forward (F) left (left arrow) and etc

to close the player (ctrl+x) and than return automatically to XBMC

if you planning to add customized remote in the future you can add option to send any keyboard command, than anyone can customize YATSE to control any player not only for 3D movies, the players launch automatically from XBMC so no need button to launch them, only keyboard commands to control them

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2013-02-14

(2013-02-13, 23:57)Tolriq Wrote: @e2zippo : This sounds quite strange and I have no idea how it could be possible Smile please generate logs.

I know, it's really weird! I deleted the other host and now only my movies show again. I can add it again and produce some logs if you like though.

Cheers!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-14

@ntk1 : I can't just send key press to windows :p I need to dev a full client for that and this would need lots of special things for each os this is not in the plans Smile

@e2zippo : if the problem arise again yes logs would be cool Smile