Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-03

Hum yes but this is related to Xbmc library update not Yatse ones :p

Hard to follow :p

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - robl45 - 2013-04-04

So yea, Tolriq ignores me here and then deletes my account and bug ticket on his site, excellent support!!. And yet the new version doesn't sync movies and the starter still works half the time. I guess feedback from users is unacceptable.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2013-04-04

(2013-04-04, 01:12)robl45 Wrote: So yea, Tolriq ignores me here and then deletes my account and bug ticket on his site, excellent support!!. And yet the new version doesn't sync movies and the starter still works half the time. I guess feedback from users is unacceptable.

It must be something on your end then. I just synced my movies with no issue and the starter has worked flawlessly for months.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - robl45 - 2013-04-04

(2013-04-04, 01:39)ynksbsbll2 Wrote:
(2013-04-04, 01:12)robl45 Wrote: So yea, Tolriq ignores me here and then deletes my account and bug ticket on his site, excellent support!!. And yet the new version doesn't sync movies and the starter still works half the time. I guess feedback from users is unacceptable.

It must be something on your end then. I just synced my movies with no issue and the starter has worked flawlessly for months.

don't know what it could be,I reinstalled the older version with manual sync and it works fine. The starter is hit or miss, its probably up to 60% of the time now it works, the other 40% just does nothing.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-04

Yes you are the only one that I had ever put on an ignore list on a forum Smile ( And yet the forum sends me mail Sad ).

All your posts since the beginning are not feedback they are useless whining, you can only repeat the same whining all the time without taking time to read my comments and give proper feedback and information.
I've lost way to many time to try to correct your Xbmc Starter problem, I made some special builds for you but well never a thanks or yet a correct feedback.

You take 9 month to find the web site but are still not able to post something useful ? Your issue was : "Sync does not work. Was working before". What a wonderful issue, why bother giving details or android / xmbc information or logs ? No this is not for rob, rob just keep repeating that things don't work, others must guess and repair quick.

So yes I've deleted your useless issue and yes I'll keep ignoring you, you should perhaps uninstall Yatse and try something like Music Pump that is a good remote too.

(2013-04-04, 10:33)Tolriq Wrote:

Yes you are the only one that I had ever put on an ignore list on a forum Smile ( And yet the forum sends me mail Sad ).

All your posts since the beginning are not feedback they are useless whining, you can only repeat the same whining all the time without taking time to read my comments and give proper feedback and information.
I've lost way to many time to try to correct your Xbmc Starter problem, I made some special builds for you but well never a thanks or yet a correct feedback.

You take 9 month to find the web site but are still not able to post something useful ? Your issue was : "Sync does not work. Was working before". What a wonderful issue, why bother giving details or android / xmbc information or logs ? No this is not for rob, rob just keep repeating that things don't work, others must guess and repair quick.

So yes I've deleted your useless issue and yes I'll keep ignoring you, you should perhaps uninstall Yatse and try something like Music Pump that is a good remote too.

Don't really know what to say, did you ask for any logs? The only reason I went to the website is because you don't answer me here, and I couldn't find an email to contact you, something everyone has. The starter works about half the time, I've tried everything you gave me and tried to give feedback the best that I could, did you ask for something specific? Same thing with the sync, its not syncing anymore, did you ask for something specific? I'd be happy to provide it. I"m not a software developer, I can't read minds.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ajcast5201 - 2013-04-05

Hey everyone. So far I am loving the remote aspect of the app. Much better than the original XBMC remote. However, I am having trouble streaming to my mobile device. I've purchased the unlocker and installed the stream plugin. Everytime I try to stream a movie, I get the following error message:

"No streaming server found or problem finding the corresponding media. Please check that Upnp library sharing is actitaved in Xbmc and you are in the same network."

I've made sure that Upnp sharing is activated, and I know I am on the same network as my HTPC. Any ideas? I've searched this forum for this error message and I haven't found anything. Thanks in advance for your help.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2013-04-05

(2013-04-05, 03:59)ajcast5201 Wrote: Hey everyone. So far I am loving the remote aspect of the app. Much better than the original XBMC remote. However, I am having trouble streaming to my mobile device. I've purchased the unlocker and installed the stream plugin. Everytime I try to stream a movie, I get the following error message:

"No streaming server found or problem finding the corresponding media. Please check that Upnp library sharing is actitaved in Xbmc and you are in the same network."

I've made sure that Upnp sharing is activated, and I know I am on the same network as my HTPC. Any ideas? I've searched this forum for this error message and I haven't found anything. Thanks in advance for your help.

Im having the same problem.

upnp is working from my laptop so thats not the problem.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Vampirebat - 2013-04-05

(2013-04-05, 03:59)ajcast5201 Wrote: Hey everyone. So far I am loving the remote aspect of the app. Much better than the original XBMC remote. However, I am having trouble streaming to my mobile device. I've purchased the unlocker and installed the stream plugin. Everytime I try to stream a movie, I get the following error message:

i was only able to get it to work with MXplayer and that did not work til i went and updated it to the latest version.
i also have bubbleupnp installed im not sure if that made any difference or if the yatse has its own way of serving
as a upnp device and isnt using bubbleupnp but i was using it before the stream option so i still have it.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ajcast5201 - 2013-04-05

(2013-04-05, 04:14)TeKo Wrote:

Im having the same problem.

upnp is working from my laptop so thats not the problem.

Same here. I made sure that Upnp was working.

(2013-04-05, 04:15)Vampirebat Wrote:

i was only able to get it to work with MXplayer and that did not work til i went and updated it to the latest version.
i also have bubbleupnp installed im not sure if that made any difference or if the yatse has its own way of serving
as a upnp device and isnt using bubbleupnp but i was using it before the stream option so i still have it.

I'm under the impression that it should work without Bubbleupnp. I'll try updating to the latest version of MX player and see what happens. Thanks.

MX player is already updated to the latest version. Not sure what else to try at this point.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-05

Well as usual I need logs Smile

Use alogcat for the streaming addon logs.

Do you have configured your host with an ip and not an hostname as explained in the Wiki ?

The player have only an impact when the media is found. Before having the player choice only network and upnp is used.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ConfusedTA - 2013-04-05

I don't usually buy apps - but I've been using the free version since I first installed XBMC a few months ago, and you deserve my £2.52 for the amazing work you put into this, and that it just completes my XBMC installation Smile

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - dgcruzing - 2013-04-05

(2013-04-05, 11:14)ConfusedTA Wrote: I don't usually buy apps - but I've been using the free version since I first installed XBMC a few months ago, and you deserve my £2.52 for the amazing work you put into this, and that it just completes my XBMC installation :)

also just grabbed it for Android.. thanks for the work

(2013-04-05, 10:55)Tolriq Wrote: Well as usual I need logs Smile

Use alogcat for the streaming addon logs.

Do you have configured your host with an ip and not an hostname as explained in the Wiki ?

The player have only an impact when the media is found. Before having the player choice only network and upnp is used.

Thanks for the tips. I will try alogcat when I get home from work today. As far as setting up my host, I manually entered the IP address. Is that what you meant when you were asking about the hostname?

The app is finding the media, and with other apps, I am able to stream to my phone (MediaHouse with MX Player), but I really want to get the app working since I already paid for it and looks so much better than the other streaming apps.