Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

- robl45 - 2012-03-08

Tolriq Wrote:Did not remember you talk about this one.

Will check on this. Both times goes to zero ?

i did mention it on the post on here, but you said you were fixing things so I didn't want to bother you.

yes, both times flash to zero, approx every 30 secs to 1 min. it seems to be fine on the xbmc internal player so seems to be something connected to displaying the time with mpc-hc.

- Tolriq - 2012-03-08

Yes my fault read too fast Smile

Will be corrected on next release, a stupid assign outside of the try catch Smile

- Tolriq - 2012-03-10

Any more needs for next release ?

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - robl45 - 2012-03-12

wallpaper doesn't seem to work quite right. maybe i'm doing something wrong, but a number of times the wallpaper gets stuck and I have to manually go back and change it back to default.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-03-12

Well Yatse can't set back live wallpapers, perhaps you use one ?

The other reason could be a space problem on the phone, the old wallpaper is saved in a temp file that can sometimes be deleted by the OS if there's place needs.
I do this for the Wallpaper change can work even without sdcard.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - robl45 - 2012-03-12

no live wallpaper, just standard wallpaper, sometimes it works correctly, othertimes, it gets stuck. is there some certain way i need to do it go that it switches back?

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-03-12

Well normally no, it should work by itself.

Is your phone rooted ? if yes you can check with root explorer /data/data/org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget/cache/

There should be a file named wallpaper that is the backup of the old wallpaper. You should check wether this file is present when it does not rollback and the date / time of the file. (You can also open the file with an image viewer to check that it's your old wallpaper in it or perhaps the current xbmc one that can lead to a bug).

Thanks for your help so i can perhaps resolve this bug.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Chaos_666 - 2012-03-12

Hi there

small feature request, not sure if possible.

Just got a call and xbmc playing music was paused before.
So the incoming call started play again and had to pause manually to answer the phone.
Is it possible to check if xbmc is in pause status before sending the pause/play, which is iirc one (same) command?

Just an idea which happened to me and made me test the new forum Rofl

THX
Chaos

Well no it's currently not possible Sad I can't query Xbmc fast enough.

After Eden Xbmc will allow via Json to send real Play and Pause so this will be less a problem. (Well more or less, since after the call the media will still start, but better since it won't start on call).

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - svinyard - 2012-03-12

Awesome looking remote. I have one quick question.

When using XBMC with a large amount of Music/Movies, quickly getting to what you want can be difficult and clunky. I'm looking for a remote solution that allows me to use the search filter at the press of a button. Does this remote do this?

I'm imagining, I hit the search button (integrated android search button is even better) and my keyboard popups (on my phone). As I type, it auto-filters the objects on screen, on the device or both.

I know XBMC can do this but it is clunky with a remote. Thoughts?

Well I'm sorry but this remote does not do browsing. As i don't think phones are really usable for this (I started to think about a tablet one).

But you can use the virtual keyboard for the filtering on Xbmc side, you select search of filter on xbmc then on the remote as you type text it's send to xbmc.

Works quite well for this use.

yes, phone is rooted, i'll try to remember to check this when it happens again. I only have the computer hooked up for movies on the weekend so it will be a few days before I can test it again.

(2012-03-12, 16:41)Tolriq Wrote: Well normally no, it should work by itself.

Is your phone rooted ? if yes you can check with root explorer /data/data/org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget/cache/

There should be a file named wallpaper that is the backup of the old wallpaper. You should check wether this file is present when it does not rollback and the date / time of the file. (You can also open the file with an image viewer to check that it's your old wallpaper in it or perhaps the current xbmc one that can lead to a bug).

Thanks for your help so i can perhaps resolve this bug.

oh one other thing, i was in the part in xbmc when you type the name of the movie, like when it gets the wrong movie on first scrape and you can go in and it puts a keyboard up on the screen for you to type in the correct name. I tried to use the virtual keyboard from the remote and it wouldn't do anything, no matter what I hit, nothing showed up on the screen. is it supposed to be used in this place?

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-03-13

Yes you can use it on that place too but you need at least Eden RC1 you have perhaps not yet updated to RC1 or RC2 ?

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - robl45 - 2012-03-13

i have eden beta, i guess i will need to update.

RE: - Tolriq - 2012-03-14

(2012-03-10, 01:20)Tolriq Wrote: Any more needs for next release ?

A little up on this Smile Since Xbmc final is around the corner and I have some times to add things to Yatse Widget.