Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Reginald - 2013-05-06

I have switched over to gesture and I am loving it, thank you so much for all of your work. I was missing the page option but with gesture I can set the speed at which it scrolls (based on the proximity to the initial touch). Thank you so much, I use this app everyday, I have even converted my brothers to using it, they both had used Harmony's in the past, like I did.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Aaron_Lloyd - 2013-05-06

Any word when we'll be able to see the Live TV EPG data in Yatse?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-06

When there is an API for that ? Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - john.cord - 2013-05-07

I am using XBMC 13 Alpha and Yatse. Everything is working except that some TV Shows have double entrys in yatse... i use various USB Harddrives attached to ma htcp and some TV shows are on different harddrives but in XBMC Database these TV Shows are only one shown once, in yatse twice or tripple.

Any suggestions?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-07

As usual Smile http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug to generate logs and if possible your MyVideosXX.db

Xbmc suxx in TvShows handling in multiple directories internally this is multiple shows with multiple ids, they just cheat with a group by name and I do the same so this should work the same.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-08

New version 3.2.1 just pushed to Play Store

* Stream to Xbmc now also work correctly from Share menu (Gallery, ...)
* Stream to Xbmc now support Es File Explorer SMB wrapper
* Better support for images on AirPlay with new StreamPlugin (1.3.0)
* Correct bug when Hide movies from set was used
* Add Finnish language support
* Bug corrections and optimizations

Don't forget to rate the app.
If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - thewarm - 2013-05-09

Just got this update and it broke my library! All I get is a sync error (see the FAQ message in red/orange)
I do see the now playing, and see some of my TV shows, no icons. Where did the refresh icon go? I cleared the cache, rebooted... no help.
Frodo 12.1 on Win7. ICS on Toshiba Thrive.
Can I go back to a previous version?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-09

No you can't get to a previous version, and this is never the solution Smile

If you loose the refresh button then you have missed quite some updates Smile

And I'm pretty sure you have noticed that when the app update there's a big popup with the changes and this popup is here to explain you what changes are.
And so it does explain how to refresh the library.

There's also links and such things on how to generate logs so I can help you (http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - thewarm - 2013-05-09

Did an uninstall, then reinstalled. All is well now.
I'm really glad... I tried the official remote (for about 5 minutes...)
Happy... Thank you for this! (an early supporter)

PS - I like the addons link.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ejkeebler - 2013-05-10

ok, just installed yatse for the first time, ran through the settings, noticed the notification plugin, sounds like a good idea, not at home at the moment to test it, but had a quick question for anyone using it. In the app selection list I don't see phone or messages, so will I not get a popup when i miss a call or receive a text? Or are those kind of standard and the list is just extra?

Thanks in advance of course!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-10

Those 2 are in specific plugins that adds more things like pause / mute on call or what to show for texts Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ejkeebler - 2013-05-10

(2013-05-10, 14:56)Tolriq Wrote: Those 2 are in specific plugins that adds more things like pause / mute on call or what to show for texts Smile

sweet, i will be adding those plugins as well, and try them out, thanks!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Funky_Funked - 2013-05-10

I just bought your unlocker, thanks for the great app!

I have two questions:

1.Why cant I move playlist items via drag and drop anymore, is this feature gone? With earlier versions, there was an icon right to the playlist item (in playlist view), with it I could move the item in the playlist with drag and drop.

2. With which audio players can I stream from yatse? I only can choose built in stream player, but i have installed a lot of players like winamp, poweramp etc. Can't I stream audiofiles with external players?

Thanks, keep up the good work

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-10

For 1 this is explained in the changelog Smile

The drag handler is now the image in the list since right handled was causing problems to some users with the fast scroll.

For 2 I don't understand what you try to do ?

I guess listening Xbmc songs locally, then Yatse does only find the corresponding url from Xbmc so you need a player that can handle http urls with the desired file format.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - smartfön - 2013-05-11

Hey Tolriq!

just wanted to let you know that I really like the new features with the latest releases. Streaming to XBMC is very easy and works!
Since I had already bought the plugins, I left you a small donation via the donate button on your homepage :-) I use your app every day and it's really very valuable!

Do you plan to add something like a Playlist that i could stream e.g. a whole album (pictures or music) from my smartphone to XBMC?

Anyway, keep up the brilliant coding, you're making the life of many people easier!

Regards

Joachim