Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-11

Thanks,

There's nothing planned in a medium time frame about complex playlist management, since the TODO list is already very very long Sad
But I'll look if I can support at least .m3u files to allow that.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - DarkHelmet - 2013-05-11

Would it be possible to implement a A-Z list on the right for a quick jump to that particular letter in lists, for example in the music artists list? If you don't know what I mean, you can see it in the screenshots of the official ios remote http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=128279

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-11

No I won't Smile

This is an iOS pattern that I don't like, there's already support for fastscroll + index popup that is the Android pattern and does correctly support all the ordering that Yatse offers.

Left index does not work for Year, rating and all the other way of sorting data Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Funky_Funked - 2013-05-11

Thanks for the answer! Drag and drop works like a charm Smile

(2013-05-10, 23:42)Tolriq Wrote: For 2 I don't understand what you try to do ?

I guess listening Xbmc songs locally, then Yatse does only find the corresponding url from Xbmc so you need a player that can handle http urls with the desired file format.

Allright, I'd no idea that my all music players wont play streams Wink What players do you use for (audio-)streaming, any recommendations?

Cheers

Well I don't stream music but any player that register http url with mime type audio should work.

On my test tablet, Bs Player free and google music register those Smile

@smartfön : finally was not very hard Wink Next version will support m3u and pls playlist (only with relative path items).

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-16

Working on stacked widgets for recent movies / episodes.

Is there still some android 2.x users that really could not live without those ? (Stacked are not supported on 2.x :p )

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Koying - 2013-05-16

Hi Tolriq,

Thanks for implementing the "Sort show by last played" feature Smile

1 semi-bug and 2 FR's:

1) Hide seen:
For "Hide seen", there is both a preference and and a per-screen setting (in the sort menu), which is forgotten.
This is somewhat confusing (and frustrating at times Wink ). IMO, you should keep the sort menu one, remember it and remove the preference one

2) "Play from here":
This is an existing FR which I'd appreciate.
It'd mimic the "Play from Here" XBMC context menu which basically, in a list, enqueues all items of the list from the selected item on.

3) Remember streaming destination somehow:
Nowadays, every time an item is streamed, the destination is asked, which is typically the kind of setting which should be remembered.
Suggestions (choose one; in order of preference):
- As there is a delay on a basically blank screen while you prepare for streaming, you could add a "Select destination" button there while defaulting to local.
- Add a "Don't ask again" checkbox to the destination selection dialog.
- Add a full Target management screen, like BubbleUpnp does

Thanks again.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - QLink - 2013-05-16

Hi Tolriq,

is it possible to make switching between different xbmc hosts easier accessable ?

now i have to swipe right -> click settings -> click manage -> select xbmc host

i would love it to be able to switch between the hosts with just one or max. two clicks like the official xbmc remote features it.
fyi: i'm using multiple xbmc hosts in my house. one in my living room, one in the kitchen, one in my office and so on ...
to control multiroom audio or video with yatse more comfortable the requested change in the UI would be great convenience,

best greetz

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Koying - 2013-05-16

@QLink:
Just click on the Server name above-left and select the server Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - QLink - 2013-05-16

(2013-05-16, 14:26)Koying Wrote: @QLink:
Just click on the Server name above-left and select the server Wink

lol ! Rofl Rofl Rofl

never even accidently clicked on the server name ... damn, life could be so easy ! Nod

big thanks for this little but precious advice !

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-16

You can also use the MC Choose widget to the choose Media Center as configurable button Smile So many simpler way (All explained in the Wiki of course :p )

@Koying : For 1 this is not so simple since the sort menu is screen specific if I go on the logic this field should be screen specific too.

So if a user uncheck in the Tv Shows and click on a seen show it will see a empty season and don't understand while it's a global settings users more easily understand.
If I go global without a global settings then it may be strange too Smile
I was thinking of being tied to either movie or tv show globally too but again not very intuitive Sad

For 2 usually when a same user ask too much something it goes down in my todo list but you are lucky it's already in 3.3 :p I wont remove it :p

For 3 I don't really understand

To stream local this is before the stream plugin comes in action, if you never stream to upnp / airplay you can just disable it in the settings.
And for target upnp/airplay client this function is more a goodie than a main feature in Yatse.
Remembering the target would need much more deep handling or AirPlay and UPnP and for the moment this is not the goal of Yatse.

For 1), I was really thinking about a global setting, across movies, shows, ..., replacing the preference
It's just that it is far easier and handy to enable/disable it in the sort menu than in the preferences...

For 2), thanks, although I don't remember asking this before. Must be old age Wink

For 3) Sorry, didn't notice the Unlocker settings Wink It's exactly what I want.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - fifi abdo - 2013-05-16

Hey Tolriq

Prob. with the " Resume Sream to XBMC":
As you see in the video , just after I quit "XM Player", XBMC will auto detect the video for like one secondو then send me back to the main menu.

@Koying well 1 is not perfect too but I'll see Smile

@fifi abdo : well this is normal have you read the description of the option ? Smile
Since my patch to Xbmc will only be present in Gotham I can't update the resume point without starting then stopping the movie at the new resume point Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Baswazz - 2013-05-17

Future Request:
When in movie library, select multiple movies and change watched status of multiple movies at once.
Like how it is done with the Gallery App, when you select multiple foto's and hit trash.