Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ears - 2013-07-07

Hi Tolriq - latest update seems to have fixed the audio playlist issues I was having. Sorry about the logs - I have been incredibly busy the last few weeks. Was this part of the bug fixes?

Voice stuff looks like fun.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-07-07

To be honest if there where no issue opened and no log I absolutely don't remember what was your problem Smile
But there were no change on this part in this release.

For Voice Commands I must admit I first find it a toy but the demand was important, and now that I have it with the Google Now shortcut I find it really useful to play music depending on my mood very fast.

A simple listen to lounge music via a shortcut that don't even need to unlock is quite fast and efficient, and I'm now finding myself using it a lot Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - KoNG - 2013-07-07

Hi guys,
Can anyone tell me why my movies are showing screen grabs instead of my dvd box covers.?
TV shows and music all OK though..

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - dhead - 2013-07-07

The voice command feature is mind blowing, well done Tolriq.

I think that Google voice recognition doesn't like much my English accent, after a few tries I successfully searched for Metallica in Latin script and not in Hebrew, maybe I'll work on a British accent.

Is pvr supported currently (specific radio channels) ?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-07-07

@KoNG this is because Xbmc .... during update to Frodo due to image naming changes Smile
You need to either affect manually the correct posters in Xbmc or use a tool to delete potential bad images generated in your media directories and rescan your medias.

@dhead : I don't know if it was you by mail but someone offered to help on Hebrew support for Voice Commands but never sends logs and follow Smile But even if it may be impossible and very hard due to RTL I'd like to support Hebrew too since the app is localized to it.

No support for PVR for now due to the fact this is not supported in Eden and to achieve the recognition level on channels names would be quite hard due to how Googe Voice Engine works Sad
But I'm not abandoning the idea (in a far far far far far future to propose voice dictionary that user can fill to help recognition or that Google will implement a new option to it's engine to do the matching in a supplied dictionary and not trying to find words that looks like real words in user language.)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - dhead - 2013-07-07

Thanks Tolriq for the detailed answer (as always Smile ).

Wasn't me on the mail.
I believe allot of trial and error needed in order test this fully with dual language commands (command in Hebrew script + Names in Latin) and sadly I can't commit to this at the moment and I'm more than satisfied with English.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - KoNG - 2013-07-08

(2013-07-07, 21:25)Tolriq Wrote: @KoNG this is because Xbmc .... during update to Frodo due to image naming changes Smile
You need to either affect manually the correct posters in Xbmc or use a tool to delete potential bad images generated in your media directories and rescan your medias.

Thanks so much for the prompt reply Tolriq..! yes i'm running the latest stable Frodo, but even still everything is showing properly in XBMC in terms of my 'posters' (All 200 titles are displaying correctly in xbmc)
I need to manually change the naming..?
if that is indeed the case, can you please let me know how to go about it (renaming.?) - obviously by the attached screen grab, my movies are a bit hard to decipher when like this.
(Would really appreciate your help, as i'm a bit new to this.... awesome app though.!!)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/agrfbmt4js20gt4/Screenshot_2013-07-08-13-03-42.png

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-07-08

Well this is Xbmc thing and is not really related to Yatse :p

Yatse display the images that Xbmc sends to me, I can't scan anything to get the correct one unlike most of the skins that cheat Smile

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Frodo_FAQ#Local_images for help on Xbmc part.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - KoNG - 2013-07-08

Thanks tolriq,
Have done a little reading. Maybe I'll try a rescrape with recent build of media companion.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - deh2k7 - 2013-07-08

Hi Tolriq -

Have just started using YATSE and it's great! I noticed there were some very nice concept designs done by Jezz_X for the official XBMC remote, but noone seems to be working on it at all. Perhaps you could work with Jezz and take his fantastic design concepts and work to make it a part of YATSE?

Here's the link:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=143242

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-07-08

@deh2k7 you may want to read the complete concept thread to have some answers Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2013-07-09

Great addition with the voice actions Tolriq! As far as I'm concerned this is the only xbmc remote for android Big Grin

I do have 2 small requests for the voice features..

1-Could we have the option to set the 'configurable' button in the widget to initiate the voice action instead of needing a separate widget?
2-I love the 'play a random X' voice command for music and movies.. do you think this is something you could implement into the tv shows as well? I would love to be able to say 'play a random episode of family guy', maybe even make it season specific?

Just some thoughts, this is a great start for voice commands!

Also, is there quick and easy way to get debug logs from yatse? I know you have probably answered this before but I wasn't sure where to look Smile

Thanks again!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-07-09

For logs I was thinking about adding a mail button in Yatse but I also wanted that it includes information from ACRA and have not yet passed enough time to find how Smile
Until then : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug Smile

For 1 and 2 I'll think about it but at least for the kind of shows I watch , starting a random episode is kinda weird Smile
For season / episode things this is really very hard to support natural commands for it in multi language so will not surface soon unless I have a genius thought about it during a night :p

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Beer40oz - 2013-07-10

Thank you for Yatse..... I don't use the Music Library but just the the music files. Is there a way I can add a shortcut to the music files? and also show album art as long it has the right folder.jpg in it the folder?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-07-10

I'm not sure to understand what you mean by shorcut to music files ?

But you can use the favourites part of Yatse.

For images if they don't display in Yatse then Xbmc don't send them, nothing I'll be able to do Sad

You should really consider using Xbmc library for music it has a lot to offer with Yatse.