Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-07-16

In future surely Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - RXP91 - 2013-07-16

I just tried the voice feature. I went in assuming it would be a gimmick and just randomly tried saying "play the next episode of Defiance" and bang in less than a second it was playing on my beamer. What a feature!

There's one additional voice command I can think of: "Play a Random episode of [showname] from Season 2". Or a random episode of [showname]

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-07-17

There's more to come but natural voice commands in multiple language is a lot of work so I wait a little before going back into it :-)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - wes paich - 2013-07-18

this is truly the app that keeps on giving. it's just amazing, the amount of improvements that have been made in the last year. love the cloud storage idea for hosts. love the fanart grid on my tablet and phone. i've said it before, tolriq rocks!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - latino156 - 2013-07-22

Hi guys,

I checked the online manual and all options, but I can't find if it's possible to change the buttons on the small widget that appears in the the drop down bar of Android itself (I don't know if it has a specific name).

When you start a movie/tvshow you get a small widget in that menu that shows the title and three buttons: play/pause, next file and previous file.
When you click the title it opens the remote.
I would love to replace the next/previous file buttons with buttons to skip forward/backwards for 10 seconds and maybe even a 'download subs' button.

Is this possible in any way? And if it's not, maybe it's an idea for the next version tolriq? :p

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bry - 2013-07-22

Is anybody using the PVR Feature? I have the option enabled but do not see anywhere to use. I just checked the wiki and did not see anything that could indicate my problem..

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - garydebergerac - 2013-07-22

ive tried manual setup, but port 8080 isnt working (also, im running openelec), any ideas?

EDIT- nevermind, i am retarded. webserver enabled...

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-07-22

@latino156 : This is notification and not possible and no plan for that no real added values for most Smile

@bry- : PVR is only Frodo Smile You should have a PVR icon in Remote Scree, if you haven't hide it.

@garydebergerac : Yes the Yatse Wiki can help on all needed Xbmc settings Smile

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bry - 2013-07-22

(2013-07-22, 21:19)Tolriq Wrote: @bry- : PVR is only Frodo :) You should have a PVR icon in Remote Scree, if you haven't hide it.

I will check again. I have not hidden the icon to my knowledge. Would thia be broken in recent nightly builds?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-07-22

No the functions after can be broken but not the display of the button

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bry - 2013-07-23

(2013-07-22, 23:09)Tolriq Wrote: No the functions after can be broken but not the display of the button

And it's working now. Thank you for the quick reply.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - creemyv - 2013-07-23

@Tolriq

I just got a new Android tablet, can I backup the image cache on the old one and copy it to the new tablet? If so, where is the cache stored?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-07-23

It's on sdcard /data/Android/org.leetzone.....

But it may be faster to just download them again specially if your devices are not at the same dpi since the cached images sizes are device dependant Smile

You can queue all the image for download in image cache manager in settings.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - aptalca - 2013-07-23

(2013-07-11, 02:01)ynksbsbll2 Wrote: How does voice search work for movies with acronyms like "G.I. Joe Retaliation"? If I say "Watch G.I. Joe Retaliation" it tells me there's no corresponding media found. If I just say "Watch Joe Retaliation" it'll play the proper movie, so it's obviously having an issue parsing the G.I. portion.

google understands punctuation marks if you speak them, like period, comma, question mark etc.

if you say "g period i period joe retaliation" does it work?

I know when I dictate text messages or e-mails to google voice search, I just say comma or question mark and google gets it right

EDIT reason: quoted the wrong message

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2013-07-24

(2013-07-23, 19:06)aptalca Wrote: google understands punctuation marks if you speak them, like period, comma, question mark etc.

if you say "g period i period joe retaliation" does it work?

I know when I dictate text messages or e-mails to google voice search, I just say comma or question mark and google gets it right

EDIT reason: quoted the wrong message

It sounds completely ridiculous saying it out loud, but that does indeed work. Thanks for the heads up.