Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-08-06

@warlion : I guess they use simple buttons and hacks to reproduce this, may check in far future about this but as I told not controls will appear in it :p

@alspoll : The option Ignore article also activate usage of Sort Title in the app.

@buzzqw : Yes as all Play Store licence they are tied to your account.

@peppe_sr : Yatse can only send commands to Xbmc if Shutdown is not support on Android, you may want to ask the Team to add support to it since it now make sense with things like OUYA. (Have you tried configuring the power button to shutdown to see if it works even if not present in context menu ? )

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - krish_2k4 - 2013-08-06

will chromecast support be added?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-08-06

If you send me one Smile

Not available here in France.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - alspoll - 2013-08-06

(2013-08-06, 10:03)Tolriq Wrote: @alspoll : The option Ignore article also activate usage of Sort Title in the app.

Tolriq,

I knew it had to exist...

Another question regarding caches. Is there an option similar to Small, Medium, Large and Big to manage Fan art images?

I noticed when I cached the other images, I still had to wait for each individual fan art to load for the first time.

TIA,

AL

Not yet since this require tons of space I'll add it when I add support for all fanart with some very big red warnings Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - alspoll - 2013-08-06

Looking forward to the new version.

Thank you.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - buzzqw - 2013-08-06

(2013-08-06, 10:03)Tolriq Wrote: @buzzqw : Yes as all Play Store licence they are tied to your account.

just bought license. Thanks for your awesome app!

BHH

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-08-07

Still looking for some help on adding Spanish to Voice Commands Smile

You can see how you can help here : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/VoiceCommands#How-to-contribute-to-add-support-for-a-new-language-or-improve-an-existing-one

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Budwyzer - 2013-08-07

Hi Tolriq. I like the app quite a bit. My add-ons in my XBMC are broken so I can't run the scrapers and add things to Movies and TV-Shows right now or get thumbnails or background art to fully enjoy everything the app offers.

But with that, I am able to focus on the rest of what the app does, and unfortunately what I feel it is missing. Don't get me wrong here, I will probably be buying the license here pretty soon. I'm working on getting those darn add-on issues fixed though.

Anyway, the UI is where I have my issues. There seems to be a lot of wasted space and too much swiping needs to happen to get anywhere. What if the sidebar contents,which currently comes out of the left side, such as: Movies, TV-Shows, Music, File List, and Remote were simply located along the top bar which is just mostly empty space right now?

Personally I use the Now Playing remote, over the arrow-key selector mashup remote screen, and I feel like a Volume Slider is missing from that screen. One could easily fit along the right side, going up and down.

Just a few minor quirks for me. Keep up the great work! Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-08-07

I'm sorry but I don't get your description of things Sad

The left menu can be bezel swiped from anywhere in the app or clicked from top left icon as any Android app using the left menu pattern.
I don't see any wasted space in the app Smile

For now playing screen you can anywhere in the app use hardware volume keys to set the volume there's no real need for another slider Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - alspoll - 2013-08-08

Tolriq,

Another question for you... or a feature request.

For TV Shows there isn't a way to group shows like movies using sets, but it does have a tag called <sorttitle>.

Can this tag be added so that when viewing by name (title) it can read this tag instead?

For example:

<sorttitle>Batman 1</sorttitle>
<sorttitle>Batman 2</sorttitle>
<sorttitle>Batman 3</sorttitle>

TIA,

AL

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2013-08-08

(2013-08-07, 15:55)Tolriq Wrote: Still looking for some help on adding Spanish to Voice Commands Smile

You can see how you can help here : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/VoiceCommands#How-to-contribute-to-add-support-for-a-new-language-or-improve-an-existing-one

im willing to help in that tolriq but i dont understand how,

as far as i understand you just need transñate this commands im right?

spanish

play : tocar
pause : pausar
stop : parar, terminar , finalizar
toggle mute : mudo , silenciar
next : próximo
previous : anterior
forward : avanzar
rewind : retroceder , rebobinar
search : buscar
synchronize : sincronizar
watch : ver
listen : escuchar
play : tocar
random : aleatorio
movie : pelicula
show : programa
episode : episódio
song : cancion
album : album
artist : artista
genre : genero
music : música
next : próximo
latest : último

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-08-08

@alspoll : If using the ignore article sort title are also used to do the sort by name.
But this sorttitle field is not meaned to be shown to end user, it's by name a sorting value Smile

@warlion : Well no I need much more, all is explained at the end of the page : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/VoiceCommands#How-to-contribute-to-add-support-for-a-new-language-or-improve-an-existing-one

There's a detailed explanation of the needs Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2013-08-08

(2013-08-08, 09:08)Tolriq Wrote: @alspoll : If using the ignore article sort title are also used to do the sort by name.
But this sorttitle field is not meaned to be shown to end user, it's by name a sorting value Smile

@warlion : Well no I need much more, all is explained at the end of the page : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/VoiceCommands#How-to-contribute-to-add-support-for-a-new-language-or-improve-an-existing-one

There's a detailed explanation of the needs Smile

@Tolriq. is any file where you had already most of the commands to translate and also understand a little bit more what do you need

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-08-08

@warlion : The wiki contains all Smile

The goal is to have natural voice commands, so it's not pure translation at all, what I need is how you would says the commands in different ways, not a 1 to 1 word translation.
You really just read the Wiki part and follow in order the queries, it did works quite well for other languages Smile