Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - blueturtles - 2014-05-10

(2014-05-09, 10:30)Tolriq Wrote: @blueturtles : Yes forget this one in this branch sorry.

Thanks for putting it back on your things to do. Cheers!

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-05-10

@ratedrr : Configure the configurable button to volume Wink

Wiki have lots of useful information.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Ferdi-T - 2014-05-10

Question. I use the remote to start playlist by navigating using the menu on the left, then longpress, then play.

The playlists are stored on a nas as xml-files (as per usual) containing the sortorder 'random'. However, when queing through yatse my sysytem neglects the random order and orders the songs alphabetically. When I start the playlist through XBMC, the order is random.

The strange thing is that Yatse didn't behave like this in the past, order used to be random too up until a couple of months ago (yeah, it took me some time to post this prob, in the beginning I didn't mind every playlist starting with either Aerosmith or ACDC :-))

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-05-10

There's problem on Xbmc side with this Sad

There was a recent patch https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/bed92f65a7a3fcfcb6b672da806d1e9bf8345a9f but I'm not sure if it address how it works from JSON too Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - herne - 2014-05-15

I use Yatse with XBMC on Raspberry Pi (Raspbmc). When I try to use youtube plugin on Yatse, there is some problem with playlists. I see list of playlists, but I can open only playlists with small number of items. When I try open playlist with large number of videos, Yatse show empty playlist/folder. Sometimes it works and can play videos, but mostly view info about empty playlist/folder and refreshing doesn't help, or help after many, many tries. Yatse works on Sony Xperia Tipo and HTC Desire X.
It looks like XBMC on Raspberry is quite slow and need more time to generate and send playlist than Yatse can wait for response - is there any way to extend that time, or change settings to fix that?

Curious thing is that directly from XBMC (youtube plugin) some videos doesn't work at all, but when I play them from youtube plugin in Yatse - they works without any problem. Of course, only when I'm able to open playlist...

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Pankookis - 2014-05-16

My network card just went crazy so I had to reinstall the drivers. Suddenly Yatse can't find my XBMC instance on Windows. It's the same ip adress and the settings are the same. I can't add a new XBMC instance under "Manage", either with scanning or manual input of settings. It asks me if XBMC is running etc which it does.

Does anybody have a hot tip for if something else might have happened when reinstalling the drivers (and poking around in the network settings in Windows during my brief hour of complete rage) that could interfere that I don't think about? Smile

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - blueturtles - 2014-05-16

(2014-05-16, 21:31)Pankookis Wrote: My network card just went crazy so I had to reinstall the drivers. Suddenly Yatse can't find my XBMC instance on Windows. It's the same ip adress and the settings are the same. I can't add a new XBMC instance under "Manage", either with scanning or manual input of settings. It asks me if XBMC is running etc which it does.

Does anybody have a hot tip for if something else might have happened when reinstalling the drivers (and poking around in the network settings in Windows during my brief hour of complete rage) that could interfere that I don't think about? Smile

Have you tried rebooting your router and restarting xbmc?

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Pankookis - 2014-05-17

(2014-05-16, 21:46)blueturtles Wrote:
(2014-05-16, 21:31)Pankookis Wrote: My network card just went crazy so I had to reinstall the drivers. Suddenly Yatse can't find my XBMC instance on Windows. It's the same ip adress and the settings are the same. I can't add a new XBMC instance under "Manage", either with scanning or manual input of settings. It asks me if XBMC is running etc which it does.

Have you tried rebooting your router and restarting xbmc?

Yes I have done that. No change either in my phone or tablet. No idea what might have changed. I've even reinstalled XBMC but no change.

Re: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - nickr - 2014-05-17

Can you ping the xbmc machine from your phone/tablet?
Also check all windows firewall settings.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Pankookis - 2014-05-17

(2014-05-17, 02:55)nickr Wrote: Can you ping the xbmc machine from your phone/tablet?
Also check all windows firewall settings.

I can use the remote "in basic mode" or what you should call it. I can move around with up, down, left and right but if I play something no pause, stop, skip etc buttons appear or any media info if I swipe to the right.

In other words, I have contact with the machine but I can't use the remote as it's intended, nor can I add my machine again. :S

EDIT I managed to solve it. Had to change the port to the webserver for some reason.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-05-18

Stream plugin was updated to 2.2.0.

* Update upnp library for increased stability
* Update Play Service for better Chromecast support (Still no transcoding)
* Bug fixes

And Google add Paypal support for buying in 12 countries, so if you've waited for that to buy now is the time Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Pankookis - 2014-05-19

Hi Tolriq. As always, kudos on the remote. Makes life much easier. Smile

I recently moved to a Windows machine from OpenELEC, and in the transition updated to Gotham, when the RC's came. I'm now on 13.1. This is the same machine I keep all of my files on so I'm not depending on the network now.

But ever since I changed or at least a few weeks now, when starting a song from Yatse, it can take all from 2 to 20 seconds for the song to start. Don't know if it has to do with either that I now run Windows, changed to Gotham or that you released an update. But it wasn't like this before. Smile

The strange thing is if I navigate to my library and press play, it starts immediately, and the same thing if I browse to "audio files" in Yatse and press play. It only occur (what I've noticed) when starting a song from the music tab in Yatse.

Don't know if only I have this problem but as always... I can provide logs or any other information that might be vital.

All the best! Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Ferdi-T - 2014-05-20

Hello,

I'v been fooling around with Yatse and Tasker, trying to automate some stuff. Commands like pause and play work fine, but the more complex stuff stumped me. I don't think it's the software's fault, more likely my own inexperience. Perhaps someone knows what I'm doing wrong?

The two scripts I'm trying + what I have done:

Changing media center to the main one:

Sent intent: org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.ACTION_APP_SELECT_MEDIACENTER
Extra: yatse://command/select/media_center?ID=01
Target: Service

Automated sync:

Sent intent: org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.ACTION_MEDIA_SYNC
Extra: org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.EXTRA_STRING_PARAMS:ALL
Target: Service

Any help would be gladly appreciated, because I'm probably messing up the lines.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-05-20

@Pankookis : Well yes as usual I needs logs http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug

@Ferdi-T : I'm not a tasker expert at all but to change media center the extra must be org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.EXTRA_INT_PARAMS and the correct id.

You are messing tasker and the url schemes Smile

For the second I do not see obvious mistakes, so logs could help

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Ferdi-T - 2014-05-20

Yeah, prolly messed it up big time.

So something like this?

Sent intent: org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.ACTION_APP_SELECT_MEDIACENTER
Extra: org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.EXTRA_INT_PARAMS:1

I'll delete the second task and build it from scratch, and look into the logfiles if that doesn't help (though I'm pretty sure it's not a bug but just stupid user input. :-))