Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2014-08-16

Well it does work perfectly Smile

Top left icon is red check XBMC configuration as it have 90% chance to have reverted during update.
Or you have activated play locally in left menu.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - lar1r - 2014-08-20

Tolriq - excellent program!
Your app is the only reason why i can't get rid of my Android tablet just yet!

Not many programs work with the Addons like Yatse for Android does.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - dgcruzing - 2014-08-22

Yes.. My old HTC EVO is a dedicated Yatse remote, running a Rom with no radios and it says charged for a month...you should license it as a green app... ;-)

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - m-o-r-g - 2014-08-23

@Tolriq

Up until a couple of updates ago my lockscreen whilst yatse was active would show artwork of what ever was showing , it's stopped working . . . Anything I could check ?

I should mention other apps which share this functionality work fine . . Deezer and poweramp

I'm running a note3 on kk 4.4.2

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2014-08-24

As usual : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug Smile

But check that you have the option lockscreen activated first Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - m-o-r-g - 2014-08-24

Ok will do . . And yes I toggled the lockscreen option to see if it would spring into life. . .I'll send a log next the next time I fire up xbmc

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Stereodude - 2014-08-24

Apologies if this has been covered somewhere in the 213 pages. I did a little searching, but didn't find any discussion of it.

I'm using OpenELEC 4.1.4 and when I click on a song in the "Current playlist" in Yatse to start playing it XBMC starts playing the selected song, but it also exits the full screen music visualization view and kicks me back to the main XBMC menu screen. Is there some way to to keep it on the full screen music visualization screen when initiating playback from the playlist screen in Yatse? I'm using Confluence Custom Modified as my skin, but also tried regular Confluence and both do it.

FWIW, when I skip forward or back with the next and previous track buttons from my MCE remote (IR) or with Yatse it stays in the full screen music visualization view.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Livin - 2014-08-24

Tolriq,
Any chance you will be adding custom buttons? I have 3 use cases I think will cover all situations (I'd use all 3)...

1) Mapping an existing XBMC command - Delete. I often watch shows then delete them right after.
2) Custom HTTP command - turn on/off projector, AVR, etc.
3) Custom keyboard (keypress) command - turn on/off projector, AVR, etc.

thx

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - m-o-r-g - 2014-08-25

(2014-08-24, 10:03)Tolriq Wrote: As usual : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug Smile

But check that you have the option lockscreen activated first Wink

(2014-08-24, 10:28)m-o-r-g Wrote: Ok will do . . And yes I toggled the lockscreen option to see if it would spring into life. . .I'll send a log next the next time I fire up xbmc

Bug report filed as requested. . Did it from the phone so hope the logcat got uploaded correctly. . .

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2014-08-26

@Stereodude : This is a limitation of current XBMC API, there's no other workaround Sad

@Livin : For 1 and 3 you can use keymap mode to start commands on XBMC from Yatse (Wiki have details) and BTW Yatse have native MPC / MPC HC support too Wink

@m-o-r-g : Will look later thanks.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - joethefox - 2014-08-27

(2014-08-24, 17:43)Stereodude Wrote: I'm using OpenELEC 4.1.4 and when I click on a song in the "Current playlist" in Yatse to start playing it XBMC starts playing the selected song, but it also exits the full screen music visualization view and kicks me back to the main XBMC menu screen. Is there some way to to keep it on the full screen music visualization screen when initiating playback from the playlist screen in Yatse?

(2014-08-26, 19:50)Tolriq Wrote: @Stereodude : This is a limitation of current XBMC API, there's no other workaround Sad

@Tolriq there is a solution, check Player.Goto -> http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=JSON-RPC_API/v6#Player.GoTo is the method to use to avoid the "exit full screen" behaviour

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2014-08-27

Thanks for the tip, wonder why Montellese did not mention that when I reported the issue Sad

It's a little messy since it needs to mix playerid with playlist positions and not playlistid that could be unrelated when dealing with multiple playlists types but it's better than nothing just needs tons of code to handle this correctly when dealing with not active playlist or active one for little to no benefit Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - joethefox - 2014-08-27

(2014-08-27, 16:28)Tolriq Wrote: just needs tons of code to handle this correctly

lol, I know... some time ago I tested the player.goto and it worked fine without the fullscreen toggle issue but I never implemented it for your quoted motivation ><'

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2014-08-27

I confirm Player.Goto does works Smile

And even if not fully perfect code in the end I had a way to hack this for Gotham and more by just changing a private field to public Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Stereodude - 2014-08-28

@Tolriq & @joethefox : Thanks for the work on this. I look forward to it when you roll it out an update.

Now if only there was a way to accommodate this desired behavior.