Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Hustler1337 - 2015-03-08

Are there plans for an iOS version to be released?

(Tried searching thread but minimum search requires 4 or more characters)

Thanks

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-03-10

Not for the moment sorry, official by Joe is quite good AFAIK.

Re: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - boyofford - 2015-03-11

Just a little feature request, or a point me in right direction if I missed something.

The shutdown option works great, and includes options for restart etc.

However some skins have extra features that pop up when the shutdown dialogue is started by the 'S' button on the keyboard.

Would it be even possible to send the 'S' keyboard press? I tried the keyboard but nothing happens. I rarely need/want it but usefull sometimes....One of my PCs is hidden in the chimney!

Thanks.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - ironlion27 - 2015-03-11

(2015-03-11, 00:25)boyofford Wrote: Just a little feature request, or a point me in right direction if I missed something.

However some skins have extra features that pop up when the shutdown dialogue is started by the 'S' button on the keyboard.

Would it be even possible to send the 'S' keyboard press? I tried the keyboard but nothing happens. I rarely need/want it but usefull sometimes....One of my PCs is hidden in the chimney!

Thanks.

Can't you just pull out the virtual keyboard and press 'S' ? Does this not trigger the expected behavior/

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - boyofford - 2015-03-11

(2015-03-11, 01:13)ironlion27 Wrote:
(2015-03-11, 00:25)boyofford Wrote: Just a little feature request, or a point me in right direction if I missed something.

Thanks.

Can't you just pull out the virtual keyboard and press 'S' ? Does this not trigger the expected behavior/

I've turned everything off now.
But 99.9% sure I tried that.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-03-12

As the Wiki explains to simulate real keyboard press you need to long press the keyboard icon in left menu Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - dav66 - 2015-03-13

Hi. I have installed yatse with unlock. I can change channels of tv but I cannot watch on my android. Why?
Video of addons ok but live tv no

: RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - boyofford - 2015-03-13

(2015-03-12, 09:59)Tolriq Wrote: As the Wiki explains to simulate real keyboard press you need to long press the keyboard icon in left menu Wink

I'll have to have another look when get home, missed that I think.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - menacar - 2015-03-15

I've tried Yatse on an Android tablet and really appreciate the efforts that have gone into the development of this app.

I don't always have access to the Android tablet. What I was wondering was is there anyway to get Yatse to run in a Google Chrome browser so that I can run it on a Linux PC?

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - nickr - 2015-03-15

I don't think so, but kodi has a web browser interface anyway, and several different addons to change that behaviour. Point your browser to kodibox:port where kodibox is the dns resolvable name or ip address of your kodi computer and port is the port the web browser is running on (ie the one yatse uses).

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - ironlion27 - 2015-03-16

I never knew that there was a browser interface to kodi. That is awesome...I hate having to get up and grab the mouse when my phone battery dies and I can't use yatse.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - enen92 - 2015-03-16

(2015-03-16, 18:04)ironlion27 Wrote: I never knew that there was a browser interface to kodi. That is awesome...I hate having to get up and grab the mouse when my phone battery dies and I can't use yatse.
This is a bit of topic but I use and abuse of the play 2 xbmc Chrome extension. With the extension "tab" open u can use you keyboard keys to control Kodi. It also allows you to beam links, YouTube, torrents etc to your Kodi htpc.
Give it a check.
Play2xbmc + yatse are the only external apps I use

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - bafforosso - 2015-03-18

(2015-03-15, 18:00)menacar Wrote: I've tried Yatse on an Android tablet and really appreciate the efforts that have gone into the development of this app.

I don't always have access to the Android tablet. What I was wondering was is there anyway to get Yatse to run in a Google Chrome browser so that I can run it on a Linux PC?

(2015-03-16, 18:04)ironlion27 Wrote: I never knew that there was a browser interface to kodi. That is awesome...I hate having to get up and grab the mouse when my phone battery dies and I can't use yatse.

Yes Web Interfaces are the way to go : Web Interface wiki

I use Chorus, best one around IMHO : Chorus Web Interface

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - stompysan - 2015-03-20

Hello everyone! I recently upgraded my phone to a Nexus 6, and I went to install my apps back on it. However, it appears that Yatse isn't in the Play Store anymore. I have checked on several different devices and on a PC, and it appears to have been removed. I attempted to restore my backup in Titanium Backup, but it appears that my backup did not take properly, and I have already wiped my old phone. Will this app be making a return at all?

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - nickr - 2015-03-20

Wow just checked on my Nexus 5 and same thing. Can see the unlocker and various plugins but not the main yatse.