Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-04-01

Due to some hacking / bug on my very old server I had to migrate quickly to a new one.

Loss of previous accounts , issues and forums posts due to too much version differences between old server and new one, but at least there's something back.

I need some users to test that all works.

Can some of you go to : http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse

And try to register then create a test issue / forum post and confirm you receive the registration mail and all works.

Thanks.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - ironlion27 - 2015-04-01

Both worked

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - PogMoThoin - 2015-04-01

Any chance of adding multiple WiFi SSIDs, I have a few networks in my house and roam between but can only use the app when connected to the one I select. If I leave it blank then when I'm on other WiFi out and about the app is constantly looking for my Kodi

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-04-02

Thanks ironlion27

And sorry PogMoThoin but no, all modern Wifi routers support same SSID all over the house with transparent roaming.

There's no reason to use different ones, and this would complexify code and interface for 0.0001% need.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - aptalca - 2015-04-02

I thought it was recommended to use separate ssid's for 2.4 and 5ghz networks. I may be wrong though.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - PogMoThoin - 2015-04-02

(2015-04-02, 00:32)Tolriq Wrote: Thanks ironlion27

And sorry PogMoThoin but no, all modern Wifi routers support same SSID all over the house with transparent roaming.

There's no reason to use different ones, and this would complexify code and interface for 0.0001% need.

Transparent roaming does not work well on Android with a mix of 2.4 and 5ghz APs. The only way to force new devices to keep connected to 5ghz is to rename it differently.

Let us type the SSIDs in comma separated. NZB360 added it this way and it's a great job

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - afainber - 2015-04-04

Hi Tolriq,
Do you happen to know if there are any news regarding how Kodi reports the "Now Playing" part via the APIs when playing a multi-track FLAC file, described by a CUE sheet?
Even with the newest version (14.2), every time a multi-track FLAC file + a CUE sheet defining the track is playing, the song presented as "Now Playing" in Yatse is always the first song in the CUE (though the playback is fine). This bug has been in Kodi for at least half a year (probably more), and is only present via the APIs (the song displayed in Kodi itself is correct),

I'd open a ticket for Kodi myself, but I have no idea which API is it and what the response looks like (I only know that it's Kodi's issue because you looked into it and reached that conclusion).
Is there anything I _can_ do to encourage the Kodi team to resolve that issue at last?

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-04-04

@PogMoThoin : http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/issues to open a feature request then, but coma is a valid ssid character so no it's not that easy.

@afainber : It was reported but the person in charge of JSON does not really use music database so not sure this will be addressed (and not even sure the problem is at JSON side).

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - afainber - 2015-04-05

(2015-04-04, 23:16)Tolriq Wrote: @afainber : It was reported but the person in charge of JSON does not really use music database so not sure this will be addressed (and not even sure the problem is at JSON side).

Can you please post an example of an incorrect JSON response (probably based on the logs I provided for the original bug report) so that I can follow-up with the Kodi team as well? (maybe coming from two different people, this will be taken more seriously)

Thanks!

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-04-05

As you may have seen all previous issues are lost ...

And I have no more power than you for bug reports, you can generate XBMC and Yatse logs easily and if someone check if they will be able to read them.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - PogMoThoin - 2015-04-05

(2015-04-04, 23:16)Tolriq Wrote: @PogMoThoin : http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/issues to open a feature request then

Done

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - aptalca - 2015-04-06

I looked through the settings but may have missed it.

Is there a way to have yatse automatically start a full sync of movie and tv libraries upon app launch? I know I can press and hold on movies and tv shows, but I guess I am being lazier than that lol

Thanks

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - sealex - 2015-04-07

Hello Tolriq, I like Yatse so much, but I am missing some features.
Could you add something to this wonderful app?
- number one feature "Play from there" to automaticaly make a playlist from position (like official Kore app) or multiselect option with select all to make playlist easier
- feature to see favourites from Kodi inside Yatse, if it is possible
- feature to save internal Yatse favorites to cloud (export settings) for migration between devices

Thanks for your work.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-04-08

@aptalca : no as application launch does not really exist in Android world specially for Yatse when there's widgets and out of application notifications.

@sealex : Play from here is already there for tv shows Wink multi select is planned since I dropped 2.X but still no time for that.

For favourites import is coming for cloud well there's size limitations for free Google Game offer so not really an option ;(

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - sealex - 2015-04-08

Thanks for your answer.
I am missing feature "Play from here" especialy for music content. Now is possible to play whole album from folder name. When I am inside album folder I cannot play whole content or part of this content for one click. (only manage queue by adding one song at a time)