Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Jindrar - 2015-10-18

Hi, I create command for plugin global search, it's OK. But, I would like to create command witch open plugin Global search in Kodi and open keyboard in Yatse at the same time. Please how can I do it?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-10-19

Keyboard opens automatically in Yatse when there's dialogs that needs on Kodi if you have configured everything correctly Smile

As always : http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/knowledgebase/articles/20

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Sleepie - 2015-10-24

Something I discovered today, not sure if its a (known) bug, but here is what happened.

I have Yatse and MX Player installed on an Android tablet. Whenever I put it on "Play Locally" and play something from my library on the Android tablet (like a TV episode), once it gets to the end, it restarts playback from the beginning, instead of returning to the Library overview.

Since it used to work fine until a few days ago, i tried to figure out what could cause this.
It turns out it happens as soon as I put the Yatse Remote Control Widget on one of the home screens of my tablet. As soon as I do that, episodes/movies that I play locally will restart at the beginning once they reach the end.
As soon as I remove the widget, everything works fine again and Yatse returns to the library once end of playback is reached.
(I have been abe to reproduce this problem even after a restart of my tablet).

If there is a fix/workaround for this, or if I'm overlooking some setting or something, can someone please let me know?

EDIT: The Now Playing widget causes the same problem.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-10-24

Well as always I need logs, but what you describe is not possible with how Yatse works.

http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/knowledgebase/articles/20

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - smw6230 - 2015-10-25

Wondering if anyone can offer some assistance as I am utterly baffled.

** Edited - I submitted a bug/help request #247 **

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - x3nius - 2015-10-25

Is there a way i can add Hotkeys that i use in mpc-hc in yatse? I mean im using MPC-HC as external player all the basic commands work but i want to hotkey next audio language (A in MPC) to yatse so i can switch audio streams if i want. Is this possible?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-10-26

Uncheck the show playbar in settings and you'll have the next audio / next subs buttons already mapped for MPC HC.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - x3nius - 2015-10-26

(2015-10-26, 11:58)Tolriq Wrote: Uncheck the show playbar in settings and you'll have the next audio / next subs buttons already mapped for MPC HC.

Thanks alot, works perfect.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - smw6230 - 2015-10-28

(2015-10-25, 08:20)smw6230 Wrote: Wondering if anyone can offer some assistance as I am utterly baffled.

** Edited - I submitted a bug/help request #247 **

FWIW, Tolriq I resolved my issue two posts above about being unable to add a host. As everyone in other threads had previously noted, the issue was a router issue where my tablet couldn't see my PC. Thing was I didn't know how to fix that. Finally I just applied a static IP to my router and sure enough that did the trick and communication between both was reestablished.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Ragnarok - 2015-10-30

Hey Tolriq,

We've just submitted to repo. This call will launch the currently highlighted content using the CinemaVision sequence.

Code:
{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": { "addonid": "script.cinemavision", "params": ["experience"]},  "id": 1}

If you need more from me, let me know!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-10-30

Well if I ever add support for this it won't be from currently selected item on screen Smile

I need way to start any content via ID or file path from JSON that may optionally use your script.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Ragnarok - 2015-10-30

(2015-10-30, 22:07)Tolriq Wrote: Well if I ever add support for this it won't be from currently selected item on screen Smile

I need way to start any content via ID or file path from JSON that may optionally use your script.

Ah! Okay, if we add in a way for you to pass DBID would that be what you need?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-10-31

Well dbid and media type, as I suppose you support shows too ?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Gregrogo - 2015-11-01

Does play locally give you the mirror option or is it just to play it from a kodi device to a iPad or device?
I'd like to buy the app but not sure if it will do what I want. Thanks

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-11-04

What do you mean by mirror ?

You can stream from or to and Android device there's no iOS Yatse Wink