Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - janice - 2015-12-28

does anyone know if i can use the remote to kill emulators with this app? if so i'm hoping for a solution to not use the exit command. i use 2 monitors and sometimes someone will be on another monitor doing something, so i dont want that to close. also some emulators will close the rom but not the emulator itself. i would like to make a custom button with yatse to close all my emulators to get back to kodi.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-12-28

Well you need to ask Garbear if there's an api for that Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - ironlion27 - 2016-01-05

So I got my Yatse remote hooked up to my NVIDIA Shield TV. Remote control functions work just fine but it says that the host is offline so I can't sync the database or see any Now Playing Information. Port 8080 is used in XBMC and is setup in Yatse. Not sure how to troubleshoot this. Please advise.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2016-01-05

Well restart the Wizard and it will give you the error Smile

Usually change the port on Kodi and reboot it solve.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - morph027 - 2016-01-06

Just tried to export the settings to migrate my custom commands to another mobile. Guess what, the custom commands aren't included in the backup Wink

Is there a possibility to export these without typing by hand?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - ironlion27 - 2016-01-06

Tried a BUNCH of ports until I found that 4043 will work on the NVIDIA Shield TV. Thanks.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2016-01-07

(2016-01-06, 19:29)morph027 Wrote: Just tried to export the settings to migrate my custom commands to another mobile. Guess what, the custom commands aren't included in the backup Wink

Is there a possibility to export these without typing by hand?

That's the whole purpose of Cloud save Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - morph027 - 2016-01-09

Ah,ok thought these 2 work identical...i'll try again.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2016-01-10

No Cloud Save allows much more Smile Saves everything including host, settings, custom commands, plugin configuration.

And allows automatic quick restore on new install or device change.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Siutsch - 2016-01-11

Thanks for new 5.9.5 version and especially für new PVR function.

One question about this:
Am I blind or can I only record current channel from now?

I can't make a schedule record for future broadcasts with TV guide?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2016-01-11

You can record any channel but only starting from now Sad

There's currently no API to create advanced timers, I've asked on github and forum now that I'm harassed with this same demand Wink

Let's hope it comes in the future.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Siutsch - 2016-01-11

(2016-01-11, 16:43)Tolriq Wrote: You can record any channel but only starting from now Sad

There's currently no API to create advanced timers, I've asked on github and forum now that I'm harassed with this same demand Wink

Let's hope it comes in the future.

Ah, thanks for fast answer.
Without that, it is only half-baked, but I hope too.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - blubserl - 2016-01-11

hi tolriq!

in kodi i like the possiblilty to show recently added albums (which i've set to show 100 entries in advancedconfig.xml)
i couldn't find a similar view in yatse. is this currently possible? if not, see it as a suggestion Smile

thanks and greetings!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2016-01-12

You can sort every view by date added this gives the same result Smile

Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - D-m-x - 2016-01-12

Hi Tolriq, about 2 Versions ago (I think) a problem started with the Movie Sets. If I set the setting to Group in Movie Sets I'm not able to view the Movies that are in there. If I disable it, it will work just fine.

I attached 2 Screenshots, they should explain it better. The First shows what I will get if I active Movie Sets and select 28 Days Later Collection, the second I the setting is off, where I can see the movie. Also a Yatse Debug Log while enabling and disabling the setting and reproducing the Error. I don't know if you also need a Kodi Log, I'm didn't get one because I thought this is a Yatse Problem.

I have done a complete rescan and factory default for the Yatse App already. Also, I'm running Openelec 6.0 on a RPI2 if it is any help. Thank you ImageImage

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B53atqrIP3zlT1J6TDR6VW0xb1U/view?usp=docslist_api