Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

Re: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - warlion - 2012-05-22

Got it. Thanks tolriq lest update Smile

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-05-26

To avoid question :p

Version 1.7.2 published, adds IT translation.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - robl45 - 2012-05-28

just to mention, this xbmc starter is still a little flakey, at least for me, it was working fine past couple of weeks or so then tonight it just wouldn't start it. tried again just now and it wouldn't do it either, after I quit out of it and restarted the starter, then it worked.

and I upgraded to cyanogenmod ICS today, now my wallpaper doesn't change. is that a known issue?

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Headcase_Fargon - 2012-06-01

Works great and super easy to set up. Definitely don't mind donating to projects like this.

Any chance of a more basic widget though? Maybe directional, enter, stop, play, rewind/fast forward buttons only?

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-06-01

Hello,

Not in a short term, for the moment I'm working on media browsing but I'll add a line in the todo list but no promise at all Smile

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - salora - 2012-06-01

oh!!!! the media browsing ;-) can't wait
and if you can handle the smart playlist too it would be awsome

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - robl45 - 2012-06-02

(2012-05-28, 07:42)robl45 Wrote: just to mention, this xbmc starter is still a little flakey, at least for me, it was working fine past couple of weeks or so then tonight it just wouldn't start it. tried again just now and it wouldn't do it either, after I quit out of it and restarted the starter, then it worked.

and I upgraded to cyanogenmod ICS today, now my wallpaper doesn't change. is that a known issue?

any ideas on the wallpaper not changing?

EDIT: wallpaper changed last night, xbmc starter still doesn't work unless I exit it and restart it. i tried setting delay to 20 seconds, see if that works better.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - robl45 - 2012-06-10

for past 2 weeks, xbmc starter doesn't work. delay set to 20 seconds, no dice in making it work unless I exit it out and restart it, then it works.

EDIT: actually it seems if I start it up right after the computer has started, it works, if I wait, then it doesn't work.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-06-21

Ok back to final design choices about interface Smile

For 1st version I'm going to use lists for media listing but do you have any choices about global interface ?

For the moment the choice is Dashboard for main screen then action bar with drop down list for type choose (For ex : name / genre / artists ...) with search / filter .... buttons.

For what I read it seems that this design is no more good and people tends to prefer side navigation pattern Smile

Any idea / vote / suggestions ?

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - skabyss - 2012-06-22

It is a bit hard to picture, but maybe a pullout side panel where you can select the media type, and then using a drop-down menu to select recent/actors/artists/title/genre/etc to display in the list? Not sure if that meshes with what your are imagining though.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-06-23

Well I was thinking that if I go to side panel I was supposing that I would have put all navigation stuff in it so also actors / genre / title ..., like perhaps big sections with media type (movie / music ...) and under sub sections with clear icons about the type like genre / title ....

Then the action bar would only serve for search / order and other specific functions.

Don't know if this pattern would be easy to use, when users are more familiar to dashboard / drop list.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - salora - 2012-06-24

some snapshots? or a test app?

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-06-24

Not yet only back end is done, need to make choices before coding front Smile

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Chaos_666 - 2012-06-25

Hi there

(2012-06-24, 10:37)salora Wrote: some snapshots? or a test app?

maybe some kind of mockup would help.

I cant imagine either how any of those would look like.
Or maybe i just do not understand, because my english is too bad.

THX
Chaos

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Headcase_Fargon - 2012-06-26

Having an issue that just started today. I use the share with XBMC function from the YouTube app all the time, but starting today it's not an option. The orange Yatse symbol is still in the frequently used position, and pressing it wakes up the screen if XBMC has dimmed it, but nothing plays. Yatse is no longer in the list of available apps to share with either, even with show all selected.

Nothing has updated recently as far as I can tell...

Edit: How strange. The YouTube plug in for XBMC was somehow uninstalled. Oh well, problem solved.