Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - alphaomega16 - 2012-08-05

Tried it out, it managed to load the TV banners and Season posters but wouldnt show ANYTHING to actually play after multiple refreshes it wouldnt find jack. tried 5 different tv series.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - robl45 - 2012-08-05

still doesn't start xbmc for me, starter is loaded but it never works. any ideas on this?

also is there anyway to go straight to the remote instead of to the main screen each time?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-08-05

widget can only be resized up not down Smile

out of home until wed. can t do real support sorry Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-08-05

I have to +1 the straight to remote request.. was thinking maybe long pressing the yatse logo on any screen could jump back to the remote too?

Also, I noticed pressing the logo in the media browser jumps to the 'home' screen, pressing it while on the 'home' screen or the remote goes to your info page, and pressing it in the now playing section doesn't do anything.. might want a little more consistency in that behavior! Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - handbone - 2012-08-05

After updating, it no longer syncs any of my TV Shows. I am still able to sync movies though. Made sure banners was off (I don't have any banner images), re installed app didn't do the trick. Is anyone else experiencing this?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-08-06

It seems theres big changes occuring in frodo, I ll need to update yatse to support new alphas but it ll break older ones.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Ferdi-T - 2012-08-06

I'm having issues with the artwork of cd's, series and movies. Until yesterday I could load up a screen and look at all the pretty artwork. Now, all of it is filled with white icons. Some of them get replaced on a one-by-one basis, but it takes minutes for them all to load - and some of them don't load at all.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-08-06

For what its worth I update the nightly near daily and have had no problems! One thing though, the awesome he movie sets feature seems to leave out a movie here and there.. how are these sets determined? Something in the metadata I assume?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-08-06

for ferdi have you disabled the cache option ?
and if using galaxy s3 i had with old rom some weird bug on very slow sdcard access rebooting the phone solved it.

to skyabyss sync after today will have problems Smile for movie set i get what xbmc send to me. so it's scaper or nfo that fills the informations.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-08-06

Thanks for the reply, I'll have to check into that info..

But are you saying nightly builds after today will have changes that will interfere with your media syncing? D:

it seems from what i saw in the josn rpc thread Smile i ll check more when back home Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Ferdi-T - 2012-08-07

(2012-08-06, 21:49)Tolriq Wrote: for ferdi have you disabled the cache option ?
and if using galaxy s3 i had with old rom some weird bug on very slow sdcard access rebooting the phone solved it.

to skyabyss sync after today will have problems Smile for movie set i get what xbmc send to me. so it's scaper or nfo that fills the informations.

I didn't change the settings during the last few days, but I'll try it later on.

Oh, and I see it now supports season banners. Very nice. Thanks.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - solidsatras - 2012-08-07

Hello Tolriq,

I hope you are enjoying your well earned holiday Smile
A lot has changed since I last had time to actively use my HTPC/Yatse.
During my catching up with the latest things on XBMC I stumbled upon
this new Addon:
XBMC Companion
I often find myself searching for more information on what i´m currently watching
with the IMDB-Android App. I´m wondering if it would be possible to incorporate something like
this in yatse?

Thanks for all your hard work on this. Seems like you pushed your app to the next level in the last few weeks.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Ferdi-T - 2012-08-07

I have some additional suggestions to make the app even better. Feel free to consider, implement or discard.

- music selection remembers the last chosen filter option (artist, genre et cetera)
- option: invert choice on music section (single-press on album plays the entire album, longpress goes to tracklist)
- filter music by year
- imdb-link on now playing
- a vertical widget (3x1) showing artwork, pause, subtitles
- fetch thumbs & sync during startup

Keep up the great work, really love the app and appreciate all the work done with it.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-08-07

I second the default music location request!

I personally browse by artists first (following the logic Artists>Albums>Tracks), but could understand people would like their own choice..

Maybe long pressing one of the choices in the selection menu that lets you choose between them could set a default?