Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - m-o-r-g - 2012-10-14

My first post, just to say I brought this app to support development.

Keep up the good work!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - thrillerbee - 2012-10-15

I cannot get any library entries to populate in the remote; movies, tv shows music all fail. Other remotes (like Music Pump XBMC Remote) work just fine.
The library entries fail to populate across devices, too (Nexus 7 running stock, GNex running AOKP). This leads me to believe that Yatse doesn't like something about the contents of my .db; any thoughts?

Thanks.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-15

Just activate debug mode in advanced settings then upload the debug.log from sdcard/android/data/org.leetzone..../files and I'll tell you the problem and the solution I hope :p

And thanks all for support Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - thrillerbee - 2012-10-15

(2012-10-15, 21:52)Tolriq Wrote: Just activate debug mode in advanced settings then upload the debug.log from sdcard/android/data/org.leetzone..../files and I'll tell you the problem and the solution I hope :p

And thanks all for support Smile

Tolriq, PM'd .db file and debug.log. Thanks for your continued work on this app!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - psike - 2012-10-15

Since a few updates ago, Hebrew was added.
Because my android device default language is also Hebrew Yatse start using it too.
Is there a way to choose other language then the default language?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-15

@thrillerbee : the problem is more about your version of Xbmc Sad you are using a build that was in a middle of multiple changes in Xbmc Sad where sets where still arrays when now they are now more Sad
And since I can't support all of the possible Xbmc Frodo alpha build due to my optimizations you're out of luck until you can update Xbmc to a more recent build.

@psike : not for the moment, don't even know if it's possible. What's the problem with Yatse being in Hebrew ?

Re: RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - thrillerbee - 2012-10-16

(2012-10-15, 22:44)Tolriq Wrote: @thrillerbee : the problem is more about your version of Xbmc Sad you are using a build that was in a middle of multiple changes in Xbmc Sad where sets where still arrays when now they are now more Sad
And since I can't support all of the possible Xbmc Frodo alpha build due to my optimizations you're out of luck until you can update Xbmc to a more recent build.

Understood. For those that may run into the same thing, I'm running the pulse eight builds for PVR support.

Thanks for your support, Tolriq.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - psike - 2012-10-16

(2012-10-15, 22:44)Tolriq Wrote: @psike : not for the moment, don't even know if it's possible. What's the problem with Yatse being in Hebrew ?

No problem at all, I just prefer it in English since all my media was scraped in English.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-16

I'll check if there's official easy way not too hackish to do that but I'm using standard Android translation system.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-10-16

Lock screen controls do not work for me, might be due to custom rom (HTC Desire HD with Project X - Android 4.0 with Sense 4.0). I can press pause/play and the button lights up, but nothing happens. Just wondering if it 's rom related or somekind of setting I need to change.

About my previous problem with XBMC Starter, I have configured a static IP and set the XBMC Starter delay to 20 secs. Worked perfectly after a reboot but not sure if this really fixed my problem because this weekend it also worked a couple of times. I checked with 'netstat -ao' and there 's only one program listening to port 12, which is XBMC Starter.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-16

For lock screen controls you should have previous / play|pause / next. It seems some roms have this badly implemented not sure I can do something on my side.

About starter, the delay often correct most of the problems, since it does bind to network adapter / ip if adapter or ip is up /set after Starter is on it does not bind again unless using this parameters.

The starter is more a tool for windows user than a full featured perfect solution Sad

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-10-16

(2012-10-16, 07:17)psike Wrote:
(2012-10-15, 22:44)Tolriq Wrote: @psike : not for the moment, don't even know if it's possible. What's the problem with Yatse being in Hebrew ?

No problem at all, I just prefer it in English since all my media was scraped in English.

you can use SRATIM Scraper and have all the info in hebrew

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - zaphod42 - 2012-10-16

(2012-10-14, 16:06)Tolriq Wrote: New version uploaded Smile Some things where long awaited Smile

2.7.5:
+ Search is now available for all Android versions
+ Add sort by date added
+ Search / Ordering for File mode
+ Queue for file mode
* Lots of bug corrections and optimizations

Hi Tolriq,

just installed the new version and it works great. Thanks for finaly implementing search for all Android versions.

Cheers,
Zap

Time to prepare planning for next version Smile

Is there any vital function that is missing ? Looking at my todo and FR in official it does not seem so. (Lot's to add but not vital).

If yes please add them to : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/issues so I don't forget. But I need to plan a little when I integrate phase 1 of big changes Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-10-16

One option I would love to see is the ability to use the simple, built-in voice commands android offers. Seems how yatse now syncs the available music, maybe it is more realistic for it to be able to handle commands like that now.