Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-19

Well for portable mode as indicated :p

Check Xbmc Wiki / forum for more information but the important part is to have the same settings on both part

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - m-o-r-g - 2012-10-19

Well I don't think xbmc set up in portable mode having done some digging, my user data is under user, app data etc, I haven't manually put the -p in the xbmc short cut . . . so I haven't put the switch -p in xbmc starter so in theory it should work?

I'm not at home at the moment so I'll double check tonight.

off topic slightly:

re: skins.

there are plenty of themers on the xda developers site that might be able to help you out (if your current skinning person is unavailable)

just a thought.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-10-19

(2012-10-18, 21:21)Tolriq Wrote: @ntk1 : will check a little more on which side the problem is (but I suspect Xbmc :p)

@dhead : Not so easy will see what can be done on that.

For external skins this will be possible after V3 but right now there's all available to do a skin and I can add them to the app but no one have made one :p so well Wink
And this won't solve the default skin problem at all.

I'm not running after way to win money but after a way to satisfy the most with the default one while still giving a little plus to donors.

Ok, so can I change every icon or just the ones in the skin template?

Imo the problem is that I have to put the files together send them to you to compile.
And then I see it looks like crap and start again.

Another thing do I have to resize the icons to 100x100 or can I use smaller/bigger ones?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-10-19

(2012-10-19, 12:29)TeKo Wrote:
(2012-10-18, 21:21)Tolriq Wrote: @ntk1 : will check a little more on which side the problem is (but I suspect Xbmc :p)

@dhead : Not so easy will see what can be done on that.

For external skins this will be possible after V3 but right now there's all available to do a skin and I can add them to the app but no one have made one :p so well Wink
And this won't solve the default skin problem at all.

I'm not running after way to win money but after a way to satisfy the most with the default one while still giving a little plus to donors.

Ok, so can I change every icon or just the ones in the skin template?

Imo the problem is that I have to put the files together send them to you to compile.
And then I see it looks like crap and start again.

Another thing do I have to resize the icons to 100x100 or can I use smaller/bigger ones?
I would also love to create a skin but need a way to test it. Bought the unlocker yesterday to show my support and am looking forward to version 3 Wink.

PS: My problem with XBMC Starter has not returned since I configured a static IP.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - spyder - 2012-10-19

Am I the only that is okay with the gui? Sure it could look better, but it functions and you can tell which icons do what. I'll take function over form any day, and time can be better spent on functionality.

@Tolriq- How about as incentive for donations/support for the paid app, you make the voice search with a mic widget exclusive.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-19

For skins testing I can send you a build without signature checks so you can use apktools to change image in the apk and do your tests (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1755243).

But I don't have time to do support on this tools Smile (Just send me a mail address in PM so I can send you the build).

@spyder : As I said for the moment I don't want to limit the free version in functionality as long as user play the game of buying unlocker.

Re: RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - m-o-r-g - 2012-10-19

(2012-10-19, 11:37)m-o-r-g Wrote: Well I don't think xbmc set up in portable mode having done some digging, my user data is under user, app data etc, I haven't manually put the -p in the xbmc short cut . . . so I haven't put the switch -p in xbmc starter so in theory it should work?

I'm not at home at the moment so I'll double check tonight.

Yep no -p in short cut and no -p in xbmc starter, xbmc hangs at start screen

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-10-19

(2012-10-19, 16:10)spyder Wrote: Am I the only that is okay with the gui? Sure it could look better, but it functions and you can tell which icons do what. I'll take function over form any day, and time can be better spent on functionality.

@Tolriq- How about as incentive for donations/support for the paid app, you make the voice search with a mic widget exclusive.

Nah its not that bad, but like you said it could look better.
Yea function oder UI thats why we need a way to test the skins.

Quote:For skins testing I can send you a build without signature checks so you can use apktools to change image in the apk and do your tests (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...=1755243).

But I don't have time to do support on this tools (Just send me a mail address in PM so I can send you the build).

That would be great.

@m-o-r-g : well activate debug log in Xbmc but if it does hangs after starting there's not a lot I can do to help, perhaps when log is generated post in Xbmc support part.

@TeKo : send.

Re: RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - m-o-r-g - 2012-10-19

(2012-10-19, 19:45)Tolriq Wrote: @m-o-r-g : well activate debug log in Xbmc but if it does hangs after starting there's not a lot I can do to help, perhaps when log is generated post in Xbmc support part.

@TeKo : send.

Ok, will do

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Mrmills - 2012-10-19

hard to please everyone Smile
i would like the remote to stay the way it is now..
i like the black, white and grey.. i get plenty of color from the movie posters and album covers..
the only thing i would like is a microphone symbol in the same line as - mute + for voicecontrol Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-10-20

Installed another rom on my DHD and now the lockscreen controls do work, so I can confirm it 's a rom issue and not an issue with Yatse Widget.

Will send you a pm this week for the apk without signature check so I can start skinning.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-10-20

WIP:
http://imgur.com/a/3i1DP (Album)

holo icons, 1 recolor of an old icon and some selfmade icons.

Wasnt able to edit the seekbar even a recolor crashed the app.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-20

@Mrmills : don't worry it's planned Smile

@Largamelion : good news Smile

@TeKo : The seekbar use 9patch images, you can't edit them as usual png seek Android wikis about them Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ajamils - 2012-10-20

(2012-10-20, 15:16)TeKo Wrote: WIP:
http://imgur.com/a/3i1DP (Album)

holo icons, 1 recolor of an old icon and some selfmade icons.

Wasnt able to edit the seekbar even a recolor crashed the app.

I like the look of the remote control. Good work.