Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - lockdown571 - 2012-11-06

(2012-11-06, 00:48)Tolriq Wrote: What version of Xbmc ?

Can you activate debug mode in advanced settings then upload the sdcard/android/data/org.leetzone..../files/debug.log so I can check the problem ?

I think I may have figured out the problem. I recently reinstalled XBMC (well, OpenELEC), and I don't think I had clicked the refresh button in the music section on Yatse. I clicked the refresh button, and after that songs played fine Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-06

A little game to help waiting the next release Smile

I've hidden some teasing pictures of what's coming somewhere at : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/
(Still a work in progress and things may change before release)

While there you can of course press the google +1 button Wink

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-11-06

Looks nice, only the green storage icon looks kinda strange.

Really looking forward to the release.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-07

Don't worry this was a test icon Smile

Since I finally add more things to this release and may have find a graphic designer to help polishing the new release target date is 18th November.

This will be a major release and the end of internal changes that will open tons of things for future Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - m-o-r-g - 2012-11-07

(2012-11-06, 18:39)Tolriq Wrote: A little game to help waiting the next release Smile

I've hidden some teasing pictures of what's coming somewhere at : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/

Found it .. . . yep looking good, any teasers for the remote widget? Big Grin

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-08

(2012-11-07, 12:46)m-o-r-g Wrote:
(2012-11-06, 18:39)Tolriq Wrote: A little game to help waiting the next release Smile

Found it .. . . yep looking good, any teasers for the remote widget? Big Grin

No more teasing until beta when I'm sure some users will post screenshots :p

Remember you can still register for beta by giving me a mail address in PM.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-11-08

(2012-11-07, 11:57)Tolriq Wrote: Don't worry this was a test icon Smile

Since I finally add more things to this release and may have find a graphic designer to help polishing the new release target date is 18th November.

This will be a major release and the end of internal changes that will open tons of things for future Smile
I guess there 's no point finishing my skin then ... or will it still be compatible?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-08

Will totally be compatible Smile

I wouldn't have made you work for nothing. I can't guaranty that your skin won't need some adjustment for 3.0 but we have some time for that and see how I will handle skin by then.

The main problem about Yatse is the default skin for users who don't buy the unlocker.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-11-09

(2012-11-08, 17:36)Tolriq Wrote: Will totally be compatible Smile

I wouldn't have made you work for nothing. I can't guaranty that your skin won't need some adjustment for 3.0 but we have some time for that and see how I will handle skin by then.

The main problem about Yatse is the default skin for users who don't buy the unlocker.
Ok, glad to hear that Smile.

I 'd say it 's done but I 'm having some issues with the 9-patch seekbar background. Modified it to my likings and got to the point where it shows up the way I want, only problem is that it stretches all the way to the right which causes the subtitle button to disappear. Once I sort that out I 'll send it over to you so you can take a look at it.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-09

Perhaps you can just send me the mockup and the 9 patch and I do adjust in xml part for you Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-11-09

(2012-11-09, 15:33)Tolriq Wrote: Perhaps you can just send me the mockup and the 9 patch and I do adjust in xml part for you Smile
Just figured out two things I was doing wrong.

1. I was editing the extracted .9.PNG (using 7zip) instead of the decompiled one which caused the patches to be messed up from start
2. The button only shows up when a subtitle is loaded

Will run another test and if everything is fine I 'll send you the apk.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-09

Would prefer a package of modified images than an Apk Smile

Also to gain a little time if you can choose a simple name for your skin and prefix the files with a short 3 to 5 letter resuming the name Smile

Thanks.

(2012-11-09, 16:08)Tolriq Wrote: Would prefer a package of modified images than an Apk Smile

Also to gain a little time if you can choose a simple name for your skin and prefix the files with a short 3 to 5 letter resuming the name Smile

Thanks.
Ok, I will add my initials and zip only the edited PNG 's in a single file.

I got the progress bar fixed, here 's what it looks like:

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-10

Since beta will surface any time now a preview of new default skin :

At the same time there's some new strings for translators and I've moved to a new site for translations :
http://www.getlocalization.com/Yatse/

You can just register there and translate, please use the same nick as I know you, so I know your translation don't need to be checked due to less control of permissions on this site when using free plan.
Sorry for the change but the old one was bugged with registration and this one have much better tools.

If you want to contribute in another language just register too. If your desired language is not on the list just ask here.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ga3ns3blu3mchen - 2012-11-10

+1!!