Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-11-24

tolriq this Aeby will be a dumb question lol I sarch and search but can't find it, where I can change to banners lol

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-24

In 2.9 as written in changelog it's on the remote settings :p

Just edit your remote and check the Display banners in tv shows listing Wink

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-11-24

got it works the banner view looks great love it I'm still trying to find the download subtitle button lol

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-24

Well seems you are a good BETA tester Wink Wink Wink

it s in additional commands with rescan clean lib and such

tolriq I send you a mail with a log of fc on my phone defy using froyo 2.3.7 on my tablet with eos3 4.1.2 work amazing

btw why don't you add a title to the layouts I think will be easy for people to explain in wich window they find a error or ask for something

I'm still cand find the d sub lol I'm like crazy looking for something diferent lol

edit : also I find something diferent for the media counts for movies and tv shows the count is perfect but for musis in yatse apear 291 albums but I only got 282 on both of my device got the same result

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - schimi2k - 2012-11-24

tolriq... u are the man Wink
banner view works great again ( but the info is not soooo good - i searched the "remote" settings - why not only "Host settings" ? thats simpler to understand i think )
the count number of movies and tv show are great !
and the acces to the option menu with a whipe is a good idea Smile more flow
what is the 3d icon ? when i have a 3D Movie in my Library ? How must it be tagged ? i dont see a 3D icon on my 3D Movies ( SBS .mkv files )

so, realy nice progress ! almost perfekt tool !!!

BIG BIG THX 4 IT !!!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-25

@warlion : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/UsingYatse#Using-the-Remote for the button for additional commands :p

Will send a new build tomorrow there's some link to ICS function in this build.

I don't understand what you're talking about layout titles.

And the count may be a little wrong if you have some compilation albums not correctly tagged Sad Yatse can sometimes see more than 1 album.

@schimi2k : Will change the changelog for Host Settings Smile

For 3D icons it seems the consensus adopted for skins to display 3D media box is that the filename must contain : "3DBD" so I took the same convention assuming it was the only one.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2012-11-25

One thing I've noticed, at least when browsing movies in Yatse, is incorrect ordering when sorted by name. From what I've seen it only seems to affect movies that begin with the word "die." So, for instance, "Die Another Day" gets sorted in with the "A" movies, while "Die Hard" gets sorted with the "H" movies. It's almost as if Yatse is treating the word "die" like the word "the" and ignoring it when sorting.

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-11-25

meaby some bug for the notification plugin
I was using goomanager app to download a recovery and the notification on xbmc work perfect the only problem is never gone away even when the download finish or close the app, can someone test if the result duplicate

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ears - 2012-11-25

(2012-11-25, 03:44)ynksbsbll2 Wrote: It's almost as if Yatse is treating the word "die" like the word "the" and ignoring it when sorting.

That's exactly what it's doing. 'Die' is German for 'The'.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-25

Yes there's some limitations in current ignore articles Sad

There's no way to get the articles from Xbmc nor to get the current Xbmc language to adapt automatically.
And since I haven't succeed in making the Xbmc team add something about that as a temporary solution I remove a little too much articles in some languages.

I suppose I'll have no other choice than reinvent the wheel Sad

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Meram - 2012-11-25

hi,

the remote of yats works verry goed except de turn off button doesnᡰt work. somebody suggesstions how to fix this?? it runs on the latest anroid version on a tf700 asus tablet

Well the solution is just to read the change log Smile

The power button now have a new option to secure it so it needs long press to trigger. You can disable this in settings.

AW: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-11-25

Could you remove the "Help" from the mainmenu and maybe move it to settings? Even on a big screen I have to scroll when something is playing and I dont think many people use it that often.

you have to scroll to get where ?

the now playing in menu is over the rest