Kodi Community Forum
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon (/showthread.php?tid=118853)

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - eracknaphobia - 2014-10-14

Everything seems smooth over here.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - tma667755 - 2014-10-14

I experience skipped frames (about 5/s) only using the 5000kbps stream. CPU is at 15% average. Anyone got a clue why i get these skipped frames?

EDIT: Don't have the problem when Vertical blank sync is disabled. But I guess that shouldn't disabled?

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - brainjfk - 2014-10-14

(2014-10-14, 00:56)pitpat Wrote:
Quote:Archived games for 2014-2015, October, does not work. Is it known problem?

It's not working for me either. Latest Games is working, but it only shows games from the past 48 hours.

Just checked and archived and condensed games are working for me. They were not working earlier. Yay! On Android helix xbmc and Gotham on openelec for rpi.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - amd7674 - 2014-10-14

v7.0.1
13.2 xbmc
win7 32bit & win8.1 64bit

Great work Carb0, I had v7.0.0 working on amazon fire tv (13.2 xmbc android flavor) however I'm getting scripting error on 2 windows boxes with your latest version.

http://pastebin.com/EBgxywiL

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong... thanks....

Re: RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - jayace - 2014-10-14

(2014-10-14, 04:23)amd7674 Wrote: v7.0.1
13.2 xbmc
win7 32bit & win8.1 64bit

Great work Carb0, I had v7.0.0 working on amazon fire tv (13.2 xmbc android flavor) however I'm getting scripting error on 2 windows boxes with your latest version.

http://pastebin.com/EBgxywiL

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong... thanks....

Have you tried the steps in post 1266? I was having similar issues and that worked for me.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - hitman19 - 2014-10-14

I see a few people asking about Gamecenter blackouts here. If anyone would like to know how to avoid blackouts using a third party application, send me a PM and I'll tell you how, since it also seems we won't want to make it public knowledge for some reason.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - comfox1 - 2014-10-14

(2014-10-14, 01:48)comfox1 Wrote: Unfortunately for me it just says 'Check your login credentials' and doesn't load.

I have tried both of valid account credentials, Rogers and NHL, and neither are working. They work fine on the PS4 app and the website.

I have done a little troubleshooting on my issue and I am posting these results for Carb0 to ponder over.

If I run the most current version, 0.7.1, unedited I get an the error 'Check your login credentials' which is being thrown from line 72 in userinterface.py.

Code:
dialog.ok('Login failed', 'Check your login credentials')

I have verified that my credentials ARE correct.
I have also verified that I get a cookie in C:\Users\Theatre\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter\cookies.lwp

My cookie contents are: I have removed the JSESSIONID incase NHL is logging them, though I doubt it or they would fill up a crap ton of space in doing so

Code:
#LWP-Cookies-2.0
Set-Cookie3: JSESSIONID="XXXXXXXXXXX"; path="/nhlgc"; domain="gamecenter.nhl.com"; path_spec; discard; version=0

Now if I remove
Code:
(USERNAME in open(os.path.join(ADDON_PATH_PROFILE, 'cookies.lwp')).read())
from line 58 in userinterface.py the addon will work and I am presented with the main menu

Live Games
Latest Games
Game Highlights
Condensed Games
Archived Games

If I go in to the Live Games menu I am presented with tonight's games

Col VS Bos
Ana VS Buf
Ott VS Flo
Mon VS Tam

If I go further and try to play a live stream it works. I don't know what any of this means but I am hoping it helps Carb0

P.S.It is 11:20p ET now though so no games should be streaming however if I go to the Montreal vs. Tampa game and choose the Away feed I see the game broadcasting form what seems like the start...perhaps they are just rebroadcasting?

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - TB123 - 2014-10-14

I'm also trying to mod this Addon to play those French feeds. I'm learning python & XBMC while coding this mod.

You could backup then copy/replace the following 2 files over the carb0s version 7.0.1 to try my mod.

1) copy default.py to XMBC/addons/plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter

2) copy strings.xml to XMBC/addons/plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/resources/language/English

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118853&pid=1815240#pid1815240

To reverse back to the original version, just copy back the 2 files you backup.

This mod support French feeds as well as option to show scores. Some of the way I getting data from NHL is different from the original version. It might work or not work compare to the original version.

To Carb0, it would be great if you could see my mod and support French feeds in your version. Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - juggie - 2014-10-14

(2014-10-14, 05:24)comfox1 Wrote: P.S.It is 11:20p ET now though so no games should be streaming however if I go to the Montreal vs. Tampa game and choose the Away feed I see the game broadcasting form what seems like the start...perhaps they are just rebroadcasting?

For a while after a game ends and before it becomes archived, the entire encrypted stream is available. I presume this may be what xbmc is playing. I am not sure why it does not work for all feeds.

I'm not sure about the status of the vault, but I have no problems pulling up yesterdays games. They are available at up 5000mbit.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - juggie - 2014-10-14

(2014-10-14, 05:31)TB123 Wrote: I'm also trying to mod this Addon to play those French feeds. I'm learning python & XBMC while coding this mod.

You could backup then copy/replace the following 2 files over the carb0s version 7.0.1 to try my mod.

1) copy default.py to XMBC/addons/plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter

2) copy strings.xml to XMBC/addons/plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/resources/language/English

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=23811783293662353264

To reverse back to the original version, just copy back the 2 files you backup.

This mod support French feeds as well as option to show scores. Some of the way I getting data from NHL is different from the original version. It might work or not work compare to the original version.

To Carb0, it would be great if you could see my mod and support French feeds in your version. Thanks.

Once Carb0 finishes the changes he wants to make and adds this as a github project you will be able to easily make the translations you need for french and have them committed back into the addon properly. He may integrate these changes ahead of time, or just wait until that happens that is up to him.

I am not sure why you chose to recombine all the libs back into one big file though, but separate makes things much cleaner.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Simonizer - 2014-10-14

I can't wait to try this latest update when I get home... it'll mean all 4 big sports leagues available via XBMC.

Now can someone write some code to ensure the Leafs win 50 games this season?

Re: RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - jayace - 2014-10-14

(2014-10-14, 20:54)Simonizer Wrote: I can't wait to try this latest update when I get home... it'll mean all 4 big sports leagues available via XBMC.

Now can someone write some code to ensure the Leafs win 50 games this season?
Carb0 is good but that's asking the impossible. Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - aas88keyz - 2014-10-15

First want to thank all those the contributed to making and improving of this beautiful plugin. Every new version that comes out makes it better each time but I am having a personal technical problem at least since 0.7.0. With the introduction of 0.7.1 I have eventually been able to watch every live game that I choose in a very nice quality. My problem is if I change options in the NHL plugin's configuration, even one at a time, when I start the plugin, 9 times out of 10, XBMC program crashes completely. Only happens with the NHL plugin. I can usually start a live game okay if I go directly to the game at startup but going through the setup menus crashes it. I don't know how to create a bug report if needed so if someone can pm me or educate me here I will send it to the appropriate person. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Was in a hurry when I first posted and edited to hopefully make more sense.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - tma667755 - 2014-10-15

Someone else getting a script failed error?

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - ~tbg - 2014-10-15

I'm getting a script error when I start a live game, it was working yesterday

Code:
01:59:30 T:2855269440  NOTICE: URL: /live/10614
01:59:41 T:2855269440   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/default.py", line 33, in <module>
                                                LIVELINKS(url)
                                              File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/resources/lib/userinterface.py", line 109, in LIVELINKS
                                                links = getLiveGameLinks(url)
                                              File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/resources/lib/games_live.py", line 140, in getLiveGameLinks
                                                response = opener.open(publishPointURL, urllib.urlencode({'app':'true'}))
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 407, in open
                                                response = meth(req, response)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 520, in http_response
                                                'http', request, response, code, msg, hdrs)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 445, in error
                                                return self._call_chain(*args)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 379, in _call_chain
                                                result = func(*args)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 528, in http_error_default
                                                raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
                                            HTTPError: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
01:59:41 T:3036889888   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/?mode=3&url=%2flive%2f10614
01:59:41 T:3036889888   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/?mode=3&url=%2flive%2f10614) failed