Kodi Community Forum
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon (/showthread.php?tid=118853)

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - juggie - 2014-10-17

(2014-10-17, 06:52)TB123 Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 06:14)TB123 Wrote:
(2014-10-14, 05:31)TB123 Wrote: I'm also trying to mod this Addon to play those French feeds. I'm learning python & XBMC while coding this mod.

You could backup then copy/replace the following 2 files over the carb0s version 7.0.1 to try my mod.

1) copy default.py to XMBC/addons/plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter

2) copy strings.xml to XMBC/addons/plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/resources/language/English

To reverse back to the original version, just copy back the 2 files you backup.

This mod support French feeds as well as option to show scores. Some of the way I getting data from NHL is different from the original version. It might work or not work compare to the original version.

To Carb0, it would be great if you could see my mod and support French feeds in your version. Thanks.

Fixed the Live game session cookie expired problem. Basically, when the session is expired, GCL will return HTTP 401 and the add on has to try login again.

XMBC_NHLGameCenter_Mod_7.0.1c.zip

One more fixed for playing those archive French Montreal games playing at home.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=28906245208408046680

Hi TB123,

Would it be possible to integrate your changes into the current layout/structure of the plugin that is separated in multiple files? That would be easier for Carb0 to integrate back into his code.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - amd7674 - 2014-10-17

I don't have a problem with re-login in every time :-)
One weird thing that happen to me was, on the list of live games, Sens-Avs had a date displayed at the front and I couldn't launch it... (nothing would happen if I clicked on it).
It was the only game displayed like that... does anyone know what the problem might be? Wasn't it parsed like this because it was blacked out in my region?

Also I got NHL Gamencenter app working on my Sony TV. It was ok, but I think it only supports up 3200kbps streams, not as nice as this addon.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - stuspick - 2014-10-17

Anyone else get the Habs/Bruins game freeze up last night? I would have to exit the game then go back into.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - rbrohman - 2014-10-17

(2014-10-17, 15:34)stuspick Wrote: Anyone else get the Habs/Bruins game freeze up last night? I would have to exit the game then go back into.
I watched first period perfectly in Xbmc. Wife commandeered the TV, so I watched the rest of the game on a tablet in the game center app. It was pretty choppy.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - iLLNESS - 2014-10-17

well i think i solved my script error issue.

it seems as though my ip needed updating for my us dns. once i updated it i no longer get script errors trying to launch the app. (Canadian with NHL.com login).

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - MetalChris - 2014-10-18

(2014-10-17, 14:33)amd7674 Wrote: I don't have a problem with re-login in every time :-)
One weird thing that happen to me was, on the list of live games, Sens-Avs had a date displayed at the front and I couldn't launch it... (nothing would happen if I clicked on it).
It was the only game displayed like that... does anyone know what the problem might be? Wasn't it parsed like this because it was blacked out in my region?

Yes, games that are blacked out appear in the list as you've described.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - nashtndeac06 - 2014-10-18

I am having problems logging on. I get the "Check your login credentials" every time and i know they are right because i can watch the games on my Mac. Im running using gotham on openelec on a rasp pi. Ive tried the place and "a" in front and login and then change it back, I've tried both my username and my email, nothing seems to work. Please help.

ps im not in Canada, so nothing to do with Rogers.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - stuspick - 2014-10-18

It definitely freezes up for me in xbmc. When I try game center in IE its fine. No freezing. Are there any settings I can change?

[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - HocEman - 2014-10-18

(2014-10-16, 19:21)Carb0 Wrote: You can replace lines 53 to 56 of userinterface.py
Code:
try:
       open(os.path.join(ADDON_PATH_PROFILE, 'cookies.lwp'))
    except IOError:
       login()

with

Code:
login()

This forces the add-on to login on everytime you start it. It doesn't really fix the actual problem but this way you won't have to reenter your login credentials each time. Make sure that login() has the same indentation as the try and except or it won't work.

This tweak seems to have worked for me, have not had issues for 2 nights now.

Thanks Carb0!!

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - binder420 - 2014-10-18

whre can i get the repo for this addon. i can't get the link for download

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Liddy - 2014-10-18

Just curious on how why it doesn't work on Frodo Ras pi and also is it easy to turn the frodo into gotham? sorry if this might be a dumb question...really irritaed that I have free subsription and it doenst play on my ras pi

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - eracknaphobia - 2014-10-18

(2014-10-18, 05:43)Liddy Wrote: Just curious on how why it doesn't work on Frodo Ras pi and also is it easy to turn the frodo into gotham? sorry if this might be a dumb question...really irritaed that I have free subsription and it doenst play on my ras pi

If i remember correctly frodo had a User-agent issue that was resolved in Gotham. Why don't you update to Gotham?

EDIT# Sorry didn't fully read your post. Yes, it's pretty painless to update.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - rbrohman - 2014-10-18

(2014-10-18, 05:26)binder420 Wrote: whre can i get the repo for this addon. i can't get the link for download
Repo download link is at bottom of first post in this thread.

Edit: sorry, looked again and don't see it there anymore...

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - hitman19 - 2014-10-18

(2014-10-18, 05:26)binder420 Wrote: whre can i get the repo for this addon. i can't get the link for download

I still had the repository zip file from a couple years ago, I think it should still work though. Here's the link to it on my dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/s/st9459c98vzkhw2/repository.carb0s.zip?dl=0

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - sdsnyr94 - 2014-10-18

(2014-10-18, 14:13)rbrohman Wrote:
Repo download link is at bottom of first post in this thread.

Edit: sorry, looked again and don't see it there anymore...

Maybe he's moving it to GitHub?