Kodi Community Forum
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=121023)

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - elmerohueso - 2013-02-07

(2013-02-07, 01:18)MoeDee Wrote: Hulu Video Plugin marked as broken - Feb 06 2013 around 5 pm eastern time .. when I restarted xbmc on android.

It's not marked broken on mine, and it's still working great.

Re: RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - MoeDee - 2013-02-07

Quote:It's not marked broken on mine, and it's still working great.

U r on android though.. !?

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - elmerohueso - 2013-02-07

(2013-02-07, 02:12)MoeDee Wrote: U r on android though.. !?

Yes.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - stevenblanc - 2013-02-07

installed the repository... opened the repository... empty...

any reason why this might be?

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - redhat123 - 2013-02-07

(2013-02-06, 13:03)ailingcoot Wrote: librtmp update? how to do that in Android?
Is there an updated librtmp.so around?
Thanks.

Update: Replaced the old one, it worked just fine.

Where did you find the old one? I have jelly bean on my phone and PC stick and on both devices I couldn't find the existing one.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - kevinkelm - 2013-02-07

I'm getting this today on every show I try to play
WARNING: HandShake: Type mismatch: client send 6m server answered 9
Full log here
http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=33518

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - ailingcoot - 2013-02-07

(2013-02-07, 05:44)redhat123 Wrote:
Thanks.

Where did you find the old one? I have jelly bean on my phone and PC stick and on both devices I couldn't find the existing one.
data/data/xbmc sth? then you will find the old one

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - kevinkelm - 2013-02-07

(2013-02-07, 07:36)kevinkelm Wrote: I'm getting this today on every show I try to play
WARNING: HandShake: Type mismatch: client send 6m server answered 9
Full log here
http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=33518

I got this working again. This started happening when I switched to unblock-us. Previously I was using strong vpn with limelight no problems. I switched to akamai streaming and now everything plays again!

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - redhat123 - 2013-02-07

(2013-02-07, 08:54)ailingcoot Wrote:
(2013-02-07, 05:44)redhat123 Wrote:
Thanks.

data/data/xbmc sth? then you will find the old one

No. I checked on my phone and PC stick(MK808) and both don't have any directory data/data/...

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - RandR07 - 2013-02-08

My guess is you have to be rooted and have root explorer to access the data/data.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - ailingcoot - 2013-02-08

(2013-02-08, 01:26)RandR07 Wrote: My guess is you have to be rooted and have root explorer to access the data/data.

Yes, rooted devices only.

One big question, why the old version of librtmp.so keep going back? I already updated it to the new librtmp.so but after a while, (restart my cell phone, update some XBMC plug-in, ) the old one (size,1.06MB ) rolled back to replace the updated one(size 1.11MB)

I tried to set it to read only but didn't work.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - jelly2nd - 2013-02-08

This is more of a feature request than a bug report. Any chance of getting the export feature to write a <runtime> tag in addition to the <durationinseconds> one? This is more for PseudoTV compatibility, it won't recognize .strm files without it apparently. The Amazon plug-in writes both but the Hulu plug-in doesn't.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - bizzler - 2013-02-09

I've been using this addon for a few weeks now with Frodo and everything has been great. Starting a few days ago it takes about 10-20 minutes from the time I get into the Hulu addon to a show I want to watch and to get it streaming. I figured it was Hulu but I loaded it up on my Xbox and it was fine. I reverted all my settings back to default thinking maybe I did something and nothing changed. Is anybody else having this problem?

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - wgr73 - 2013-02-11

Awesome info here guys, thanks!

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - rflores2323 - 2013-02-13

I have two seperate logins one for kids which has their subscriptions and one for adults which has their subscriptions on it. I installed it on the master profile. Then I set the settings with the login info and export to library default folder. I then exported the subscriptions to the library and added the hulu deafult tv folder as a source and set content. It added all the shows to my library and works.

I then went into the kids profile. I went to the hulu addon settings and I put in the login info for the kids. I made a hulukids folder on the atv2 via cyberduck. I changed the default folder to another folder in the settings to this path /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.hulu/hulukids
I then go to subscriptions in hulu and all my adult shows show up and not the hulu kids shows. I dont get a login notification or anything when going into the hulu addon so for some reason it looks like it still has me logged as the adult profile.

I went into the settings for login and changed it again to the kids login info and still doesnt update my subscriptions to the kids shows. I even deleted the kids login information and then hit ok. and still my subscriptions for adults come up. for some reason its reading the settings from my master profile hulu settings.

If I go into another addon my addon settings are blank showing that the kids profile for that addon has not been used for that particular addon.