Kodi Community Forum
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=121023)

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - locoguano - 2013-06-17

Are you just taking over hosting or have you made a change to the addon?

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - jediknight36 - 2013-06-18

(2013-06-17, 20:43)moneymaker Wrote: To support this plugin please use xbmcplus. Instead of posting pastelog links we are now able to collect the changes into one place.

For Users:

Download the latest xbmcplus repository plugin or use the xbmcplus fusion installer for getting the latest updates of none supporting plugins. If you want to download a particular file then you can do so via the repository editor.

Is there a link you could provide for xbmcplus fusion installation? The search function on the forum is being temperamental for me today. Thanks.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - mmatforum - 2013-06-18

I was still using the Hulu plugin version from Bluecop, but I had installed the xbmc plus version of Free Cable a couple of days ago. When I tried to use the Hulu plugin today, all of a sudden I was getting a script failed error. It was working as recently as yesterday. I tried rebooting, then uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin but nothing worked. I finally had to uninstall the xbmc plus repository and install Hulu from Bluecop's repository and now it is working fine. Anybody else having a problem? I noticed that it said the version was 3.5.8 before uninstalling the repository and now it is 3.4.5. Another weird thing, after uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin originally (before uninstalling the repository) the "Configure" button was grayed out. I'm not sure if it was there before I uninstalled Hulu. I would like to keep the xbmc plus repository installed so it will keep the new Free Cable up to date, but if it is going to update the Hulu plugin as well, I'll have to keep it uninstalled until the new Hulu plugin is working again.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - hellohello - 2013-06-18

@mmatforum

I was experiencing the same issues. perhaps there's an easier way to remedy, but here's what I did:

1. delete plugin.video.hulu from addons
2. go to http://home.no/xbmc/repository.html and click on OPEN REPO
3. close the annoying ads
4. select the second folder on the left hand side: xbmcplus-xbmc-datadir
5. select each *.zip file in the center then click Download at the top one at a time.
6. after downloading, install via zip file from within xbmc

that should get you back up and running.

@moneymaker

1. the script.module.coveapi-0.2.zip file appears corrupted
2. hulu plugin version is 3.4.8, not 3.5.8

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - moneymaker - 2013-06-18

(2013-06-17, 23:03)locoguano Wrote: Are you just taking over hosting or have you made a change to the addon?

I'm just taking over hosting BlueCops plugins, but developers are welcomed to help.
I got a version with some improvements that went through the forum.

(2013-06-18, 04:29)hellohello Wrote: 2. hulu plugin version is 3.4.8, not 3.5.8

Sad Now I've done the same mistake again. It's now v3.4.8.

Update

What a shit I have built!

I've corrected everything, changed the server and now all is well.

Instructions:

Please uninstall the repo xbmcplus v2.0, possibly the "hulu" and "free cable" plugins also.

Then please install the repo xbmcplus v1.2.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - SikeMo - 2013-06-18

I have followed your instructions and now have the version from repository 1.2. I am trying to move my library to my NAS, which is accessed via NFS. When I click on context menu over subscriptions, then add to library, I get an error. Any ideas?

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - King-Tech - 2013-06-19

Hello everyone, I hope everything is well.

OK, I live in Canada and I would love to get step get Hulu. Can some please tell me step by step how I can access/view Hulu videos. I heard some thing about a DNS that will work but I am not sure.
But would be just wonderful if I can get step by step direction on how to get Hulu to would for me outside of the use.please help when this.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - moneymaker - 2013-06-19

(2013-06-18, 23:11)SikeMo Wrote: I have followed your instructions and now have the version from repository 1.2. I am trying to move my library to my NAS, which is accessed via NFS. When I click on context menu over subscriptions, then add to library, I get an error. Any ideas?

A log file would be nice.

(2013-06-19, 16:40)King-Tech Wrote: Hello everyone, I hope everything is well.

OK, I live in Canada and I would love to get step get Hulu. Can some please tell me step by step how I can access/view Hulu videos. I heard some thing about a DNS that will work but I am not sure.
But would be just wonderful if I can get step by step direction on how to get Hulu to would for me outside of the use.please help when this.

Sure. Tell me what kind of system your running XBMC.

I am running windows 7, duo core2 with 8 gb of ram and 1 tb hard drive, 2 gig video card.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - moneymaker - 2013-06-19

I assume that you use your system for private purposes, so I don't recommend to change your dns.

Instead, use a proxy server.

1 highlight/mark the HULU plugin
2 press "c"
3 settings
4 stream - proxy
5 enter u.s. proxy

u.s proxy server list some addresses are blocked from Hulu.

What do you me by Mark HULU plugin? And THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE QUICK HELP

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - springroll - 2013-06-24

Is it possible to include the Tunlr DNS configuration setting that was just incorporated into "Free Cable" in the "Hulu" plug-in as well? These are the only two plug-ins within XBMC that could benefit from dedicated Tunlr DNS setting

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - locoguano - 2013-06-24

MoneyMaker... Any chance of you taking a look at the Hulu Library Auto Update script? Hasn't worked for a while. Well... it works if you click on it, but not as scheduled.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - tknorris - 2013-06-25

(2013-06-24, 23:54)locoguano Wrote: MoneyMaker... Any chance of you taking a look at the Hulu Library Auto Update script? Hasn't worked for a while. Well... it works if you click on it, but not as scheduled.

The auto update addon in this post works great for me. It's also in the super repo.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - locoguano - 2013-06-25

(2013-06-25, 01:11)tknorris Wrote:
(2013-06-24, 23:54)locoguano Wrote: MoneyMaker... Any chance of you taking a look at the Hulu Library Auto Update script? Hasn't worked for a while. Well... it works if you click on it, but not as scheduled.

The auto update addon in this post works great for me. It's also in the super repo.

Thanks... I'll look into it.