Kodi Community Forum
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=121023)

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - AlBundy - 2013-11-26

Moneymaker
Just want to say thanks for the work you have done on this Add-on. I had the same problem with Hulu as homeitheclown, in that I could play shows but the search function didn't work. I'd read all the advice and followed it but just couldn't get it to work. Tried your v3.4.9.6 (BETA) version and it worked straight away. Thanks Smile

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - fabiomello - 2013-11-26

someone could please mirror the Hulu Beta plugin?. i'm having trouble downloading it from the repository. (it seems offline here)

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - DaPooch - 2013-11-26

Ditto fabiomello... if anyone has a link to the plugin I'd love to try it out too since the repo has been down.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - d4mation - 2013-11-27

Same here. Would anyone be willing to mirror the download somewhere?

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - juju - 2013-11-27

Me too. I was trying to use the old plugin because it worked for me before, but now I can't get it to work and I am ready to try the new one. Can somebody put it up for us?

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - moneymaker - 2013-11-27

@fabiomelle, DaPooch, d4mation, juju

Server is up.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - tricky2lu - 2013-11-27

(2013-11-27, 13:39)moneymaker Wrote: @fabiomelle, DaPooch, d4mation, juju

Server is up.

hulu beta 3.4.96 not there

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - moneymaker - 2013-11-27

(2013-11-27, 19:17)tricky2lu Wrote: hulu beta 3.4.96 not there
screw it guy's i'm going home

Maybe you're missing () something? Are you using the right repository (beta)?

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - dan1205 - 2013-12-07

Hi,

coming home from vacations i realized hulu is not workinging anymore. So i installed the new beta. Right now i can selct the channel but as soon i want to view the episode listing there is an script error: "Network resource unrechable" below the logfile.

Can anyone tell me what is going wrong?

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=94466

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - juju - 2013-12-07

(2013-11-27, 20:07)moneymaker Wrote:

I don't know what was going on before, but I couldn't get it. It's working now thanks a lot. One question though..... I have noticed that I have to disable subtitles every time I restart XBMC. I have selected to disable subtitles and made it the default setting for all videos, but it just won't stick. It seems to only be an issue in Hulu Beta, not in my regular library movies. Is there any known issue with this happening? Anything I can do to try and resolve it? It's not that big an issue, but it is a little annoying.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - SubZeroPT - 2013-12-11

Hi guys.

I'm having a problem using the Hulu addon on android devices.

I cannot stream any content, it either gets "stuck" on processing, or i get a message saying that it couldn't display anything and to check the log.

I have already tried the official addon from BlueCop and the beta version from the xbmcplus beta repository.

I've tried using it on a Galaxy S3 with 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and on a Justop android dongle with 4.2.2, with the same result.

Below is the link to the log, I hope you can help me:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=95924

Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm not from the US, so I use a VPN (so far I've tried HideNinja and Hotspot Shield").

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - juju - 2013-12-12

(2013-12-07, 21:40)juju Wrote:
(2013-11-27, 20:07)moneymaker Wrote:

I don't know what was going on before, but I couldn't get it. It's working now thanks a lot. One question though..... I have noticed that I have to disable subtitles every time I restart XBMC. I have selected to disable subtitles and made it the default setting for all videos, but it just won't stick. It seems to only be an issue in Hulu Beta, not in my regular library movies. Is there any known issue with this happening? Anything I can do to try and resolve it? It's not that big an issue, but it is a little annoying.

I have found that the subtitles are actually needing to be turned off for almost every video I start. Even if I open my queue, watch a tv show, then click the next episode in the queue when it's over, the subtitles come back on. As I mentioned before, I clicked to disable subtitles, and made it default for all videos, but it doesn't stick. Any ideas?

Re: RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - DrowningApe - 2013-12-12

(2013-12-12, 20:05)juju Wrote:
(2013-12-07, 21:40)juju Wrote:
(2013-11-27, 20:07)moneymaker Wrote: screw it guy's i'm going home

I have found that the subtitles are actually needing to be turned off for almost every video I start. Even if I open my queue, watch a tv show, then click the next episode in the queue when it's over, the subtitles come back on. As I mentioned before, I clicked to disable subtitles, and made it default for all videos, but it doesn't stick. Any ideas?

It's in the add-on settings for Hulu.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - juju - 2013-12-12

(2013-12-12, 20:56)DrowningApe Wrote:
(2013-12-12, 20:05)juju Wrote: I have found that the subtitles are actually needing to be turned off for almost every video I start. Even if I open my queue, watch a tv show, then click the next episode in the queue when it's over, the subtitles come back on. As I mentioned before, I clicked to disable subtitles, and made it default for all videos, but it doesn't stick. Any ideas?

It's in the add-on settings for Hulu.

Ahhhh, ok! I can't believe I missed that. With Bluecop's Hulu I didn't have to do that, but I just changed it. Hopefully that solves the problem. Thanks for the tip.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - captainslappy - 2013-12-13

I'm pretty much a noob to XBMC (previously was using Huhlu Desktop, Boxee and 7MC at various times). Perhaps someone can point me toward an answer for a couple questions . . .

I have XBMC and the Bluecop addon for Hulu installed. I have a Hulu Plus account configured on it and enabled.

First: neither my queue nor my subscriptions is appearing. This is disappointing because the queue makes using Hulu vastly quicker and more manageable.

Two: every now and then I find a series that just won't play. In particular, the series I'd like to watch is The Shield. No luck.

Any advice would be appreciated.