Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Skin helper addons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins (/showthread.php?tid=122448)

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - Venares - 2013-01-07

Temp fix.
Setting playlist to episode will fix it.

I basically have two playlists for everything now but hey, it works Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - dpar - 2013-01-07

What do you mean? Setting the playlist content to episode? If so that is no good, not when you have 180 shows with 14,000 episodes.

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - Mudislander - 2013-01-07

The poperty "Type" is not working properly for me if type == Music

The condition below never returns true for music - Working for Episode & Movie.

PHP Code:
StringCompare(Window(home).Property(HomePlayListTen.Type),Music

Is anyone else having this problem?

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - Venares - 2013-01-07

(2013-01-07, 05:15)dpar Wrote: What do you mean? Setting the playlist content to episode? If so that is no good, not when you have 180 shows with 14,000 episodes.

This is why I have two playlists for all my stuff now.
First playlist as normal for main menu.
Second playlist I use to point at randomandlast for widgets.

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - dpar - 2013-01-07

(2013-01-07, 20:32)Venares Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 05:15)dpar Wrote: What do you mean? Setting the playlist content to episode? If so that is no good, not when you have 180 shows with 14,000 episodes.

This is why I have two playlists for all my stuff now.
First playlist as normal for main menu.
Second playlist I use to point at randomandlast for widgets.

Oh ok I see what you mean now. I thought you meant you had two playlists on the main menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - Mudislander - 2013-01-09

(2013-01-07, 19:22)Mudislander Wrote: The poperty "Type" is not working properly for me if type == Music

The condition below never returns true for music - Working for Episode & Movie.

PHP Code:
StringCompare(Window(home).Property(HomePlayListTen.Type),Music

Is anyone else having this problem?

Script is giving problems on TVShow and Music playlists, log here

Movie and Episode playlists are working.

Any help would be welcome. Cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - mikebzh44 - 2013-01-09

I will have a look on TVShow tomorrow.

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - dpar - 2013-01-10

I got the widget to display properly by switching my playlists from tv show to episode for the time being. But the script.is still failing randomly, just as it did in the debug log I posted earlier.

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - Eisi2005 - 2013-01-10

Hi,

is there a function to get latest movie as a submenu pint from startmenu ? I have a home menu point called watchlist. This is a playlist and widget are ok, but now i want to get a submenu entry to say enter playlist with sort of "latest movies" like latest movies in standard video library.

Eisi

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - Martijn - 2013-01-10

(2013-01-10, 16:22)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi,

is there a function to get latest movie as a submenu pint from startmenu ? I have a home menu point called watchlist. This is a playlist and widget are ok, but now i want to get a submenu entry to say enter playlist with sort of "latest movies" like latest movies in standard video library.

Eisi

go ask the skinner

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - Eisi2005 - 2013-01-10

ah ok thanks t thought it was a function from your script

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - mikebzh44 - 2013-01-10

Fixed for TVShows playlist.

I'm at my office and I can't use github to push my fix so you just have to edit randomandlastitems.py file and go to line 238 :

before
Code:
# Add TV Show fanart and thumbnail for each episode
#_episode["tvshowid"]=_file['id']
art = _episode['art']
_episode["tvshowfanart"]=art.get('tvshow.fanart')
_episode["tvshowthumb"]=art.get('thumb')

after
Code:
# Add TV Show fanart and thumbnail for each episode
#_episode["tvshowid"]=_file['id']
art = _episode['art']
# Add episode ID when playlist type is TVShow
_episode["id"]=_episode['episodeid']
_episode["tvshowfanart"]=art.get('tvshow.fanart')
_episode["tvshowthumb"]=art.get('thumb')

@Martijn : could you push this fix on github and on repo ? Thanks.

Re: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - Martijn - 2013-01-10

You know you can edit github online through the browser Wink
Its the same as a commit Smile
Just open the file and click the edit button and save

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - mikebzh44 - 2013-01-10

Will do this right now Wink

For now, script can only work with Albums smart playlists.