Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.4 (/showthread.php?tid=124647)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - Sdpbc - 2012-03-17

I'm curious, is the lack of EPG on most channels something that can be eventually fixed with programming, or is it just a limitation as it's not available on those channels yet?

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - InVAMPED - 2012-03-19

OK most of the sports channels are gone....? will they be coming back? Setanta etc.

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - Junior Mint - 2012-03-19

Thanks for the neat add-on.

Is there a reason why clicking the US\ HBO stream actually plays ABC?

And none of the UK HBO links work.

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - dtsexpert - 2012-03-19

Likely they are gone for good
(2012-03-19, 03:30)InVAMPED Wrote: OK most of the sports channels are gone....? will they be coming back? Setanta etc.

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - YaSs3r37 - 2012-03-19

is recapping hard/costy if someone wants to run it off fss?

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - blackoutworm - 2012-03-19

(2012-03-19, 03:30)InVAMPED Wrote: OK most of the sports channels are gone....? will they be coming back? Setanta etc.
Only the UK sports channels are gone.
The ESPN channels are back, and you got some pretty neat event channels where you can watch all your NBA, WWE, boxing and so on.

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - briadan - 2012-03-19

Pity that the HBO channel on the eventchannels (no.2) is gone. Possible to get it back? The eventchannels have good quality. But only no. 4 and 5 are working now.
The NCAA channels dont work for me.

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - blackoutworm - 2012-03-19

(2012-03-19, 18:33)briadan Wrote: Pity that the HBO channel on the eventchannels (no.2) is gone. Possible to get it back? The eventchannels have good quality. But only no. 4 and 5 are working now.

The ppv channels are only live boxing and wrestling events.
The hbo stream was just a bonus, or test broadcast if you will.
NCAA are also live sports events.
You can go to ncaa.com to see when something is on.

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - briadan - 2012-03-20

(2012-03-19, 22:36)blackoutworm Wrote:
(2012-03-19, 18:33)briadan Wrote: Pity that the HBO channel on the eventchannels (no.2) is gone. Possible to get it back? The eventchannels have good quality. But only no. 4 and 5 are working now.

The ppv channels are only live boxing and wrestling events.
The hbo stream was just a bonus, or test broadcast if you will.
NCAA are also live sports events.
You can go to ncaa.com to see when something is on.

For me you may keep testing the HBO-stream..Wink

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - castalla - 2012-03-20

Still no improvement with Filmon streams ..... Huh

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - blackoutworm - 2012-03-21

(2012-03-20, 13:59)castalla Wrote: Still no improvement with Filmon streams ..... Huh
Most of the channels are already there. ITV 1, 2 and 3, bbc 1 and 2, channel 4 and 5.
But no news on the filmon channels.

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - douggle - 2012-03-22

Blackoutworm. I just found out about your streams db. as someone who owns one of the FMS's you are offering. I kindly ask that you take any streams with reference to streamsdirect.info off that list

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - blackoutworm - 2012-03-22

(2012-03-22, 02:03)douggle Wrote: Blackoutworm. I just found out about your streams db. as someone who owns one of the FMS's you are offering. I kindly ask that you take any streams with reference to streamsdirect.info off that list
Sure I can do that, but the links are all over the way.
And as long as you're streaming stuff online, you can't expect people to remove the streams from their websites or whatever.
Reality check, this is the internet.
If you're goal is to make a living out of this, keep dreaming.
If you want to make money of off streaming channels, use sites such as ilive.to, and give the links out for free and depend on the google ads and such.
Because there are a billion free alternatives to your channels online, and people are always going to use those alternatives.
Which again means that You'll be better off using streaming services that will pay you instead of having people pay for your stuff.
Here's what you're gonna have to deal with. Let's say you change your ip or whatever to get rid of non-paying viewers, then the links are gonna be spread all over the web 2 hours later.
That's how it works, and that's what way too many people fail to understand. And that's why all these websites are shutting down only a few months after they're starting to get popular.
As I said, this is the internet. And people will always know about the alternatives.

Back when I streamed channels and payed for it, I had the same philosophy, 1 day after I launched the channels, I found the links all over pastebin and other sites by simply googeling the rtmp url or what not.
Now I give the channels out for free and I use ilive.to and other sites to broadcast from. I quickly learned that This is how I can make some serious money.

A little business advice. Membership and vip belongs to the 90s. Taking money for stuff over the internet will ruin your business.

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - crawl - 2012-03-22

(2012-03-22, 02:03)douggle Wrote: Blackoutworm. I just found out about your streams db. as someone who owns one of the FMS's you are offering. I kindly ask that you take any streams with reference to streamsdirect.info off that list

Your website charges people to watch streams that you steal yourself.

Just a little bit hypocritical...

RE: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.3 - blackoutworm - 2012-03-22

(2012-03-22, 02:37)crawl Wrote:

Your website charges people to watch streams that you steal yourself.

Just a little bit hypocritical...

Yea, I would strongly suggest that people stop charging people for stuff like that.
Read what I posted above if you want to know how these things works.
He's a newbie, so he doesn't know his yet, be he will figure it out eventually.
If you want to make money online, use services that will pay You. Don't expect people to pay for streams when there are 1000 s of free alternatives all over the web.
But they use vipbox because they pay them good money. And they can do that because a lot of people visit their sites.
Use sites like that, embed the streams onto your site and stop charging people for it.

And this goes out to all these sites like flashsportstreams and liveonlinefooty or whatever the site is called.
Your sites suck because it's not free. Seriously, figure it out already.
When I worked for fss, I didn't see squat of income.