Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG (/showthread.php?tid=125574)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2013-02-20

What sort of problems??

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - rudeboyx - 2013-02-25

I'm having issues getting the script to run at the moment. when I try to launch it, it keeps telling me my TVguide needs updating, so it downloads the TV guide and then just returns me to my home screen. atempting to launch it again just presents me with the tvguide data download again, and it just repeats this loop.. I've tried clearing tv guide data and downloading through the script settings but still doesnt work.

Regards
RBX

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2013-02-25

Its borked, Some Idiot deleted all the serverside code and then announced they hadn't been backing it up either so having to renter all the code and databases by hand! It might take me a couple of days sorry Sad

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2013-02-25

Ok so far we now have:

streaming is back up
messaging is nearly there
guide data is a mess but sort of works

I hope to have more news in a bit.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - PatrickBateman - 2013-02-25

I know you guys are busy lately, as all my tvcatchup plugins on all devices have been down the last few days, as has your website (forums were still p though) Smile

However, is there any chance you could shorten that tvcatchup animation that plays every time I start it up... Happy to view it, but it's a bit too long IMO (shorted and higher quality please).

Also, isn't it funny that this all happened right as filmon launched their official live tv app Wink dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuun!
<tin foil hat firmly in place>

Smile

Love this plugin though guys, I'd be lost without it, it's one of the best plugins around, keep up the awesome work and add more HD channels soon Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - rudeboyx - 2013-02-26

Yeah, it seems to be running fine now. Thanks for the quick resolution.

RBX

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - PatrickBateman - 2013-02-27

I've got many channels (e4 and beeb2 for example) showing up as 4:3? Is this a bug in the new build? Also the plugin is running at start up and cacheing I ages when it's not set to run at startup? This only began happening today?

Cheers.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2013-02-27

(2013-02-27, 23:49)PatrickBateman Wrote: I've got many channels (e4 and beeb2 for example) showing up as 4:3? Is this a bug in the new build? Also the plugin is running at start up and cacheing I ages when it's not set to run at startup? This only began happening today?

Cheers.

The 4:3 issue is an encoder issue and TVC_James is looking into it. When you say caching, I'm not sure what you mean, but I've been tinkering with some of the backend stuff today so it might be related to that.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - nick w - 2013-02-28

I have the following issue when running aeon NOx

It turned out to be the plugin... When I disabled it I didn't have an issue.

I'm not sure what version of the TV catch up plugin I was using but it would have been a relatively recent one...

_------ (thread is here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157245)
This is killing me.
The only way I resolved this was to copy the profile folder in users roaming then re install xbmc.

Yesterday I updated to the latest git and all was good. Today I restarted xbmc and again was confronted to my dead front page. If I customised my home screen in skin settings it's all there, I can cancel out and all my screens are as they should be. But if I restart xbmc it goes missing again

I'm re installing xbmc again but can't keep doing this every time

When I'm confronted with my black front screen I get a few loading boxes I haven't seen before.

I have taken a video which can be seen here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MIBjGHmZIE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - PatrickBateman - 2013-02-28

Yup that's what I get and it stops my skin from loading correctly and I must back-out to get the skin to start.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2013-02-28

Ahhhh, sorry the logo's are on my todo list but I was trying to sort the beck-end stuff. I'll sort them now.

Logo's done, that should sort your issues Smile

Thanks DJ Gerbil..
I'll give it a go tonight when I get in!!

Thanks
N

DJ Gerbil, before i go home and test.
Do i need to install a new TV catchup build?
If so, is the repository on the first page up to date with the latest changed?

Or can i use the Version i have installed already?

Thanks
N

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - PatrickBateman - 2013-02-28

Thanks dj Smile

Also, any chance of using the default colour scheme, style etc but with blue as a highlight colour as currently only green and red are available in this particular style, it would mesh with my colour scheme much better if this was possible Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-28, 10:32)nick w Wrote: DJ Gerbil, before i go home and test.
Do i need to install a new TV catchup build?
If so, is the repository on the first page up to date with the latest changed?

Or can i use the Version i have installed already?

Thanks
N

The problem was server side so you shouldn't need to do anything.

(2013-02-28, 14:14)PatrickBateman Wrote: Thanks dj Smile

Also, any chance of using the default colour scheme, style etc but with blue as a highlight colour as currently only green and red are available in this particular style, it would mesh with my colour scheme much better if this was possible Big Grin

The problem is that the default skins are done to reflect the TVC colours and blue isn't really in there. There are a couple of blue schemes in the options though.