Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app (/showthread.php?tid=126297)

[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - hellow - 2014-02-09

Its going slow but I'm getting there, psutil automaticly pulling all mounted disks.

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - hatton33 - 2014-02-09

Only just come across this page and it genuinely is amazing. Much easier interface to work with these applications remotely and much more secure. I do have one request though which seems to be missing from similar software too and that is the inclusion of 'lazylibrarian' as an application. My mrs uses this all the time, so just to be able to tie all these apps in together would be of great help. As an alternative, a feature or instructions on how to add another link at the top so that clicking that will take you to said application. Any chance of adding anything like this?

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - styxit - 2014-02-09

(2014-02-09, 23:45)hatton33 Wrote: Only just come across this page and it genuinely is amazing. Much easier interface to work with these applications remotely and much more secure. I do have one request though which seems to be missing from similar software too and that is the inclusion of 'lazylibrarian' as an application. My mrs uses this all the time, so just to be able to tie all these apps in together would be of great help. As an alternative, a feature or instructions on how to add another link at the top so that clicking that will take you to said application. Any chance of adding anything like this?

I can not find any API documentation to work with. Also, i am not sure if this is really HTPC related although i understand your request. There is a feature that has been requested multiple times and that will be there soon: Custom menu-links. That way you can add any webpage to the HTPC-Manager menu. This is probably what you are looking for.

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - hatton33 - 2014-02-10

(2014-02-09, 23:51)styxit Wrote:
(2014-02-09, 23:45)hatton33 Wrote: Only just come across this page and it genuinely is amazing. Much easier interface to work with these applications remotely and much more secure. I do have one request though which seems to be missing from similar software too and that is the inclusion of 'lazylibrarian' as an application. My mrs uses this all the time, so just to be able to tie all these apps in together would be of great help. As an alternative, a feature or instructions on how to add another link at the top so that clicking that will take you to said application. Any chance of adding anything like this?

I can not find any API documentation to work with. Also, i am not sure if this is really HTPC related although i understand your request. There is a feature that has been requested multiple times and that will be there soon: Custom menu-links. That way you can add any webpage to the HTPC-Manager menu. This is probably what you are looking for.

Thank you styxit, yes, actually, looking at it, there is no API for this application and to be honest, development for it seems to be all over the place - I'm just lucky enough to have found a commit which seems to work without any issues now - there are so many versions out there. I guess its not a HTPC thing as its not directly media - I guess initially i was going to build myself a intranet style page with links off to the different application, yet that meant opening up ports for sabnzbd, couchpotato, headphones etc. This not only gives a nicer interface but means i can keep the number of open / forwarded ports to a minimum. The custom menu links sounds like it's the best fit for me personally. Thanks for your quick reply. Great work and looking at your post, I'm excited for the changing coming. Thanks once again.

Re: RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - Livin - 2014-02-10

(2014-02-09, 23:51)styxit Wrote: [quote='hatton33' pid='1623590' dateline='1391982314']
There is a feature that has been requested multiple times and that will be there soon: Custom menu-links. That way you can add any webpage to the HTPC-Manager menu. This is probably what you are looking for.

I've been looking forward to this myself. I need to add several.

I'd also love to see a Dashboard option like Maraschino has were we could create a bit more visually appealing Dashboard with a few more things like... Weather, Video Cameras, etc. I liked the design of Maraschino - I was going to hang 9" Tablets around the house with that as a control panel. I like HTPC Manager more in many ways but the colors / images of Maraschino is more appealing where HTPC-M is very monochromatic.

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - hellow - 2014-02-11

I was thinking about adding bars under memory and think about splitting the table where disks are now, showing 2 tables one for disks and one for processes. What do you think i should do?

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - hellow - 2014-02-13

Added the option for bars instead of text regarding cpu/memory/swap info at the settings page.

So, whats left is fix padding between the bars, network info (prob gonna use a table), add logged in user and time and processes before i make a pull.

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - styxit - 2014-02-13

(2014-02-13, 11:19)hellow Wrote: Added the option for bars instead of text regarding cpu/memory/swap info at the settings page.

So, whats left is fix padding between the bars, network info (prob gonna use a table), add logged in user and time and processes before i make a pull.

I looks good. I would be happy to merge this when ready, but have a few questions. How did you include psutil? Is it included in the source or should i already be available on the system. Also, does this support Different OS-types? Windows, osx, synology, just to name a few. The strength behind HTPC-Manager is the fact that it runs on almost every system.

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - hellow - 2014-02-13

(2014-02-13, 11:30)styxit Wrote:
(2014-02-13, 11:19)hellow Wrote: Added the option for bars instead of text regarding cpu/memory/swap info at the settings page.

I looks good. I would be happy to merge this when ready, but have a few questions. How did you include psutil? Is it included in the source or should i already be available on the system. Also, does this support Different OS-types? Windows, osx, synology, just to name a few. The strength behind HTPC-Manager is the fact that it runs on almost every system.

I havnt included psutil yet, im not sure how to handle it. Since the c extensions that is used talking with the hardware have to be compiled to every os but linux. In order to get it to work on windows i had to use the exe installer at pypi. It will run on anywhere psutil can be installed (windows, linux, osx, freebsd, sun solaris)
One solution might be to try to import psutil, make and exception and check os type with output to htpc.logg on how to handle it. The last is use popen to pip/easy_install it. (did not work on windows.) I'd prefer the first one.

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - styxit - 2014-02-13

(2014-02-13, 12:22)hellow Wrote:
(2014-02-13, 11:30)styxit Wrote:

I havnt included psutil yet, im not sure how to handle it. Since the c extensions that is used talking with the hardware have to be compiled to every os but linux. In order to get it to work on windows i had to use the exe installer at pypi. It will run on anywhere psutil can be installed (windows, linux, osx, freebsd, sun solaris)
One solution might be to try to import psutil, make and exception and check os type with output to htpc.logg on how to handle it. The last is use popen to pip/easy_install it. (did not work on windows.) I'd prefer the first one.

Ok, we have to give this some good thought. In the past the project was relying on the PIL-library which was difficult to install and a lot of user could not get it working. I would like to prevent that kind of trouble this time Wink

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - Jutje - 2014-02-14

Hallo there,

Need some help here.
I keep getting the following ERROR:

Quote:2014-02-14 16:03:45 cherrypy.error.43963504 ERROR [14/Feb/2014:16:03:45] HTTP Traceback (most recent call last):

And also no image is slowing.

Some Help PLZ

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - styxit - 2014-02-14

(2014-02-14, 17:09)Jutje Wrote: I keep getting the following ERROR:

Quote:2014-02-14 16:03:45 cherrypy.error.43963504 ERROR [14/Feb/2014:16:03:45] HTTP Traceback (most recent call last):

Some Help PLZ

I need a little more info than this. What page were you trying to access? There should be more entries in the logfile explaining what went wrong or which file caused the error. Did you follow the install guide on http://htpc.io?

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - Jutje - 2014-02-14

(2014-02-14, 17:12)styxit Wrote:
(2014-02-14, 17:09)Jutje Wrote: I keep getting the following ERROR:

Some Help PLZ

I need a little more info than this. What page were you trying to access? There should be more entries in the logfile explaining what went wrong or which file caused the error. Did you follow the install guide on http://htpc.io?

Yes i did follow the installation guide on ur site.

This is what i can get out of the Log:

Quote:2014-02-09 21:54:30 :: root :: INFO :: Welcome to HTPC-Manager!
2014-02-09 21:54:30 :: root :: INFO :: Loglevel set to info
2014-02-09 21:54:30 :: htpc.updater :: WARNING :: 'git' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

2014-02-09 21:54:30 :: htpc.updater :: INFO :: Using SourceUpdater engine
2014-02-09 21:54:30 :: modules.xbmc :: WARNING :: No configured XBMC-Servers.
2014-02-09 21:54:31 :: htpc.server :: INFO :: Starting up webserver
2014-02-09 21:54:31 :: cherrypy.error :: INFO :: [09/Feb/2014:21:54:31] ENGINE Listening for SIGTERM.
2014-02-09 21:54:31 :: cherrypy.error :: INFO :: [09/Feb/2014:21:54:31] ENGINE Bus STARTING
2014-02-09 21:54:31 :: cherrypy.error :: INFO :: [09/Feb/2014:21:54:31] ENGINE Started monitor thread '_TimeoutMonitor'.
2014-02-09 21:54:31 :: cherrypy.error :: INFO :: [09/Feb/2014:21:54:31] ENGINE Serving on 0.0.0.0:8085
2014-02-09 21:54:31 :: cherrypy.error :: INFO :: [09/Feb/2014:21:54:31] ENGINE Bus STARTED
2014-02-09 21:57:25 :: modules.sabnzbd :: ERROR :: Unable to contact sabnzbd via http://192.168.1.102:8080/sabnzbd/api?output=json&apikey=df1eb77c753bf2541895ff6335e77840
2014-02-09 21:59:31 :: requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool :: INFO :: Starting new HTTP connection (1): localhost
2014-02-09 21:59:31 :: requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool :: INFO :: Starting new HTTP connection (1): localhost
2014-02-09 22:00:32 :: modules.xbmc :: ERROR :: Unable to fetch recently added movies!
2014-02-09 22:00:32 :: modules.xbmc :: ERROR :: Unable to fetch recently added TV Shows
2014-02-09 22:00:43 :: requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool :: INFO :: Starting new HTTP connection (1): localhost
2014-02-09 22:00:45 :: modules.xbmc :: ERROR :: Unable to fetch recently added movies!
2014-02-09 22:00:45 :: modules.xbmc :: ERROR :: Unable to fetch recently added TV Shows
2014-02-09 22:06:04 :: modules.xbmc :: ERROR :: Unable to fetch recently added movies!
2014-02-09 22:06:04 :: modules.xbmc :: ERROR :: Unable to fetch recently added TV Shows
2014-02-09 22:06:27 :: cherrypy.error.46861744 :: ERROR :: [09/Feb/2014:22:06:27] HTTP Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTPC Manager\libs\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 656, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTPC Manager\libs\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTPC Manager\libs\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 34, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTPC Manager\modules\couchpotato.py", line 60, in GetImage
return get_image(url, h, w, o)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTPC Manager\htpc\proxy.py", line 51, in get_image
resize_image(image, height, width, opacity, resized)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTPC Manager\htpc\proxy.py", line 88, in resize_image
im = im.resize(size, Image.ANTIALIAS)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py", line 1290, in resize
self.load()
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PIL\ImageFile.py", line 164, in load
self.load_prepare()
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PIL\ImageFile.py", line 231, in load_prepare
self.im = Image.core.new(self.mode, self.size)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py", line 39, in __getattr__
raise ImportError("The _imaging C module is not installed")
ImportError: The _imaging C module is not installed

2014-02-09 22:06:27 :: cherrypy.error.46861744 :: ERROR :: [09/Feb/2014:22:06:27] HTTP Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTPC Manager\libs\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 656, in respond
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTPC Manager\libs\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTPC Manager\libs\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 34, in __call__
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTPC Manager\modules\couchpotato.py", line 60, in GetImage
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTPC Manager\htpc\proxy.py", line 88, in resize_image
self.load()
self.load_prepare()
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PIL\ImageFile.py", line 231, in load_prepare

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - styxit - 2014-02-14

(2014-02-14, 17:32)Jutje Wrote:
(2014-02-14, 17:12)styxit Wrote: What page were you trying to access? There should be more entries in the logfile explaining what went wrong or which file caused the error. Did you follow the install guide on http://htpc.io?

Yes i did follow the installation guide on ur site.

This is what i can get out of the Log:

Quote:2014-02-09 21:54:30 :: root :: INFO :: Welcome to HTPC-Manager!
self.load()
self.load_prepare()

What OS are you using?

As you can see at the bottom of the log, the message is "ImportError: The _imaging C module is not installed". This means the (correct) PIL is not installed. Did you install PIL as described in the install guide and verified the install?

Quote:If all went well, PIL has been installed. Check the install message to see jpeg and png support.

---------------------------------------------------------------
*** TKINTER support available
--- JPEG support available
--- ZLIB (PNG/ZIP) support available
--- FREETYPE2 support available
*** LITTLECMS support not available
---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm running it on WIN 7 Pro 64-bit

Ok will uninstall PIL and install it back again and i will let u know.