Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app (/showthread.php?tid=126297)

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - Dec64 - 2014-11-17

(2014-11-17, 22:03)hellow Wrote: I added a delay before the page reloads now. Can you check, if this work I'll send this upstream aswell

I have noticed that "other apps" tab saves it's settings fine. no other tabs to.

This is the debug from the addition of the delay.

http://pastebin.com/wvTRq01M

Shows at the start trying to save the settings to database a few times

[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - hellow - 2014-11-17

What browser are you using?

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - Dec64 - 2014-11-17

Safari, can try in chrome if that maybe an issue?

[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - hellow - 2014-11-17

Dunno, don't have a mac to test on. Works fine on my iPhone tho

My god, safari sucks. Sorry. Chrome works fine, settings where being saved too just not displayed via safari.

Glad it worked out

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - Dec64 - 2014-11-18

(2014-11-17, 22:45)hellow Wrote: Glad it worked out

Thank you very much for your help

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - ylafont - 2014-11-20

Just had to re-install the app on another pc. Wanted to make the following suggestion.

1- Setting import/export capabilities. found it a pain to have to redo all the setting for the same environment -- still not finished.

2- Stats Options. - The ability to select what is displayed. Instead of manual listing what is ignored.

Love the app!

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - hellow - 2014-11-20

(2014-11-20, 03:12)ylafont Wrote: Just had to re-install the app on another pc. Wanted to make the following suggestion.

1- Setting import/export capabilities. found it a pain to have to redo all the setting for the same environment -- still not finished.
Great idea, in the mean time you can copy the db over to the new computer

2- Stats Options. - The ability to select what is displayed. Instead of manual listing what is ignored.
I'll add a option where you can choose if mountpoint and fstype should be a treated as a whitelist or blacklist.

Love the app!

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - hellow - 2014-11-20

I have merged your request regarding stats module in my own branch and sent a pr upstream. Dont hold your breath tho.

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - ylafont - 2014-11-20

(2014-11-20, 23:30)hellow Wrote: I have merged your request regarding stats module in my own branch and sent a pr upstream. Dont hold your breath tho.

Thanks for the quick response hellow, glad the to know suggestion are being considered. looking forward to testing it.

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - Predator004 - 2014-11-24

Ive been reading and I dont see if anyone came up with a way to run this without having the command window open? Can someone point me in the correct direction?

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - hellow - 2014-11-25

(2014-11-24, 23:56)Predator004 Wrote: Ive been reading and I dont see if anyone came up with a way to run this without having the command window open? Can someone point me in the correct direction?

For windows:

Right click Htpc.py. Select open with, choose default program, browse for pythonw.exe. Press enter.(Check for always open with the selected program. Make a shortcut and drag to Startup folder)

RE: [WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - Predator004 - 2014-11-25

(2014-11-25, 02:54)hellow Wrote:
(2014-11-24, 23:56)Predator004 Wrote: Ive been reading and I dont see if anyone came up with a way to run this without having the command window open? Can someone point me in the correct direction?

For windows:

Right click Htpc.py. Select open with, choose default program, browse for pythonw.exe. Press enter.(Check for always open with the selected program. Make a shortcut and drag to Startup folder)
yes thats how i have it.. but i have to keep the command window open. if i close it it shuts down the server. So i want to be able to run the server in the background like sickbeard or sab. any ideas?

[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app - hellow - 2014-11-25

Make sure it's pythonw.exe not python.exe