Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-11-30

No problem. The TMDB issue needs a rewrite for certification to get it to return correct rating.
This might miss the next release, but I'll be sure to get it resolved for the following.

Added to the Roadmap under High Priority.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Wurzle - 2014-11-30

Hi again

Altered settings and got the correct UK cert.
Test File:
deleted all except film file
deleted folder file and clean cache from MC
re-started MC

I don't know if this will help but have added a picture which hopefully explains things.

Thanks again
Wurzle

A: Didn't alter things was how I originally had them set
B: How I had settings which gave wrong Cert
C: Settings I made after receiving your instructions

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - wints - 2014-11-30

Hi just ran a refresh scan of my media and so far into the scan a dialogue box popped up saying can't create a file when a file already exists so I pressed ok to continue and MC crashed out, I know there's not a lot to go on but any ideas? cheers

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-11-30

(2014-11-30, 11:11)Wurzle Wrote: Hi again

Test File:
re-started MC

I don't know if this will help but have added a picture which hopefully explains things.

Thanks again
Wurzle

It was Changing of Option B from XBMC TMDB to IMDB. But I will correct XBMC TMDB to get the correct certificate.

(2014-11-30, 13:14)wints Wrote: Hi just ran a refresh scan of my media and so far into the scan a dialogue box popped up saying can't create a file when a file already exists so I pressed ok to continue and MC crashed out, I know there's not a lot to go on but any ideas? cheers

Sorry, not enough to go on. Need the Crash message to help figure it out.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-12-01

(2014-11-30, 11:11)Wurzle Wrote: Hi again

Test File:
re-started MC

Thanks again
Wurzle

New function for the next release, Preferred Country Certificate in XBMC TMDB settings.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - echo - 2014-12-01

Hi mate, a small issue reappeared after the last update - the vote count thousands separator is displayed in MC however it is not saved into the nfo file...

cheers

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-12-01

(2014-12-01, 14:19)echo Wrote: Hi mate, a small issue reappeared after the last update - the vote count thousands separator is displayed in MC however it is not saved into the nfo file...

cheers

Kodi (XBMC) does not use the Thousands separator when importing the nfo.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - bobrap - 2014-12-02

Hey, Rob. Just wanted to point out something a bit wonky in Kodi/Helix. It seems that it won't read movies in a folder structure like this: d:\Collections\300 collection\300\300.mkv. This sound about right or just me?

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-12-02

Are you saying Kodi, Helix build isn't reading the files? but it's alright in Media Companion?

(2014-12-02, 00:05)vbat99 Wrote: Are you saying Kodi, Helix build isn't reading the files? but it's alright in Media Companion?

So it seems. If I take the folders out of the movie (i.e. 300) collection folder and put them in the Collections folder, they are read fine. Hope this makes sense.

This seems to be a Helix issue. RC-1 shows this issue, and only other build I have is Beta 1, and that works fine. Just confirmed the issue does not exist in Gotham.

Please raise an issue with Helix Dev's.

Wasn't saying it was a MC problem, just wanted to let you know of the problem in case you weren't aware. Smile

(2014-12-02, 02:29)bobrap Wrote: Wasn't saying it was a MC problem, just wanted to let you know of the problem in case you weren't aware. Smile

No worries, just panicked. LOL.

I've commented in a thread where some others have spotted this issue. Maybe you should add a comment also, get it noticed by the dev's to be fixed for the next RC.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210212

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - echo - 2014-12-02

(2014-12-01, 19:02)vbat99 Wrote: Kodi (XBMC) does not use the Thousands separator when importing the nfo.

I am not sure what you mean... I just tested with several nfo files... whenever there is a comma/separator in the vote count in the nfo (for example <votes>94,953</votes>), it IS properly imported into Kodi. However in recent versions of MC, for some reason the nfo is saved as <votes>94953</votes>, for example, and without the thousands separator..

(2014-12-02, 05:00)echo Wrote:
(2014-12-01, 19:02)vbat99 Wrote: Kodi (XBMC) does not use the Thousands separator when importing the nfo.

I am not sure what you mean... I just tested with several nfo files... whenever there is a comma/separator in the vote count in the nfo (for example <votes>94,953</votes>), it IS properly imported into Kodi. However in recent versions of MC, for some reason the nfo is saved as <votes>94953</votes>, for example, and without the thousands separator..

What I did was export some test files in Kodi library and check the nfo. Kodi exports the votes like 30000, no comma or character as the thousands separator.

I have just tested by scraping a new movie, editing the votes to 65535. Then let Kodi B5 scan the movie into the library. Note, the votes in the nfo
Code:
<rating>6.9</rating>
  <votes>65535</votes>
  <top250>0</top250>

Once in Kodi, I deleted the nfo, and went to Settings, Video, Export Library, separate files, overwrite old files.
Exported nfo for this movie showed
Code:
<rating>6.900000</rating>
    <epbookmark>0.000000</epbookmark>
    <year>2006</year>
    <top250>0</top250>
    <votes>65535</votes>
    <outline></outline>
So Kodi was importing the votes, and exporting the votes, without a thousands separator.

I do not know why this is not working for your setup.